Yang just posted this on Kikebook

Is #YangGang a lost cause?

Attached: yang immigration cuck.png (898x538, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/03/19/rush_the_vote_operation_chaos_meeting_and_exceeding_objectives/
youtube.com/watch?v=vVl0gm5-SBA
youtube.com/watch?v=lIc75hfoqqg&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=OlpN8OlozNs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wkhbk8Sv28
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/07/trump-requests-more-foreign-workers-as-southern-border-gets-overrun/
yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Qanon - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist,

Andrew Yang - Zionist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's an analog to this madness. So his daddy was really smart but he's just a loser. Trying to make up for it by redesigning America. What an asshole.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/03/19/rush_the_vote_operation_chaos_meeting_and_exceeding_objectives/

If it's legal, I don't care. Illegal immigration is the problem, not immigration in itself

>more dynamic
I guess the silicon valley types can't turn off their corporate speak.

Attached: 1520029768559.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Funny you were attacking Trump for wanting more legal migration. Unlike Trump though, Yang is not going to deport any illegals. He will give them all citizenship.

Do you think trump will deport the illegals? Do you think that would even fix the country if he did?

Delusion.

hes talking about nice immigrants. people who work at IBM and such.

Yang is the most forced meme I've ever seen

Attached: 1551945715903.png (625x579, 134K)

Deportations are at a high and illegal crossings at a low. Why the fuck would I vote for a gun grabber who wants to give 30 million illegals citizenship and free gibs?

>pajeet gets comp sci education in america
>goes back to india
>can be outsourced for half the cost of us labor so tech companies just pay indians to do shit
>money goes into indian economy

Nice bogus narrative. So that's how this works, you artificially promoted Yang to create a dichotomy of Trump VS Yang, then stop promoting Yang and start shilling for Trump because he's "so much better."

The real answer is not voting you fucking CIA kike.

Except one is slightly less shit. I'd rather not have another AWB and fucking licenses to own guns like want Yang wants.

This.

Non of the europes immigrants are illegal so stop talking bad about them

This is Trump's stance on immigration pretty much verbatim. Only difference is Yang will give you 1000 dollars a month and isn't a slave to Israel.

yang is at least honest about his intentions unlike a certain traitor in the oval office.

Attached: 1551831025229.png (1920x1080, 861K)

i forced the Schulz meme so hard it made even reddit cringe
not that it mattered

Attached: 1486595086316.jpg (823x1200, 247K)

Nope

picture relevant

Attached: 1552031120271.jpg (784x521, 107K)

>forgets that yang is against deportation and wants to give 30 million illegals citizenship

>Only difference is Yang will give you 1000 dollars a month
thats a trillion a year, not gonna happen.
this is AOC tier shilling

any cute mtf discord shills in here want a bf?

evidence we will get along is attached. i am older than the average Jow Forums user so if you have daddy issues, i'm your guy.

Attached: YangGang.png (692x898, 103K)

Why are you here?

Attached: goback.jpg (900x694, 165K)

THE YANGENING CONTINUES

youtube.com/watch?v=vVl0gm5-SBA

youtube.com/watch?v=lIc75hfoqqg&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=OlpN8OlozNs&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wkhbk8Sv28

Attached: 1552017895413.png (577x630, 509K)

>illegal crossings at a low
OH NO NO NO NO NO
>inb4 apprehension is deportation
Um no sweetie, that "deal" Trump signed with McConnel actually forces him to just let go all illegal immigrate families after catching them.

Attached: muh_wall.png (542x367, 47K)

The majority of the people recieving UBI don't have 500 dollars to spend on emergencies. You really think they're going to horde the money and not spend it or invest it?
>forgets that Trump is going to cave on deportation and wants to give illegals citizenship

He said the exact same thing on his podcast with joe rogan. He also said a lot of other dumb shit like starting a war with russia over internet memes. It's almost like these discord trannies just heard 'FREE $1000' and stopped listenting.

enjoy your reading comprehension

Same to you

desu this post alone kind of kills all the Yang hype
and the fact he's pro-censorship for the internet

the meme was really fun for a while though, and I think he's the best candidate to push for the Dem race

>Deportations are at a high and illegal crossings at a low
king nigger did a better job at border security and that says a lot about the effort amnesty don has put in.

Attached: 1551842880204.png (1091x1087, 1.39M)

Retard. Illegal crossings are still lower than what they were under most of Obama.

>Projected

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/07/trump-requests-more-foreign-workers-as-southern-border-gets-overrun/
>Retard. Illegal crossings are still lower than what they were under most of Obama.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
>In the month of February, there were more than 76,000 illegal border crossings and inadmissible foreign nationals, the most in this month in 12 years — a record for Trump’s administration. These border crossers are first apprehended, but the majority will be released into the interior of the country.

>pro immigrant
>cites his PhD father
I don't see this as being a favorable argument to bring in unskilled low iq tards from goatfuckistan.

*kikestagram

Attached: image.jpg (550x368, 52K)

it's not, it's an argument to give students green cards when they study here so they can work for our companies.
we're talking high iq pajeets that can build CPUs and shit

ya import foreign blood like the borg
and integrate it into your dysfunctional society
ugly

>butbutbut he'll reduce immigration unlike Trump!
OH NO NO NO NO

>is Yang a lost cause?
Yes. Now that Todd is in play.

TODD SQUAD!

Attached: 1552010371991m.jpg (1024x647, 57K)

That's the beauty of UBI. He'll be forced to restrict immigration or the country would implode.

maybe he wants the country to implode

All Yang memes are AI created including that stupid Pepe with rainbow hair.

Attached: 52A20F35-A40B-43B4-9A00-B6999C9B7424.jpg (1184x1238, 963K)

I wouldn't mind that either.

Niggers with 1000$ a month are going to buy a lot of guns. No thanks.

Niggers will be in debt before each month even starts.

No, they'll buy a fuckton of drugs and sneakers though.

Fuck, is this real? I can no longer vote him if that's the case

Trump fags just lie and lie. Illegal crossings are up the most in 12 years. The trade gap is the biggest in 10 years. The deficit is the highest in 7 years.

He's literally doing worse than Obama on all his main promises. He didn't even hold a vote on migration when he had Congress.

Remember when Republicans were going to repeal Obamacare? Remember when they wanted to reduce migration? Remember when they cared about debt? But Trump led them with total control for 2 years and did nothing. Nothing.

Attached: 1551979975128.jpg (640x1000, 142K)

>niggers buy drugs
>niggers sell drugs
>niggers buy guns
>niggers start shooting people

The nigger is immune from critical thought.

No one gives a shit about Obamacare. Hone your shilling better. We care about millions of subhumans crossing our border and pissing on our constitution.

"My father immigrated here from Chinesia to get his Masters in calculator maintenance, stayed here, and generated over 50 child abuse cases when I got less than an A in any of my subjects, sure, to this day when someone drops pots and pans I flash back to the words my father would yell, but that's largely responsible for the man I am today, we have to for the Most Honorable Chairman, I brought my family honor."

#GreatLeapForward

The whole point of Yang is just accelerationism. Pretty sure most people know $1000 monthly for everyone is just a pipe dream that will crash the economy.

>ignores 3 paragraphs of other shit

The only thing that matters in this country is the deliberate replacement of white working people for brown slaves for the elite by the ZOG.

Attached: E95E3A99-CD1D-43B0-8144-4D46B3869B7F.jpg (1342x1198, 777K)

BS. Obama changed the definition of deportation to include people turned away at the boarder. If Trump's deportations are higher than they are higher than Obama's highly inflated numbers.

Attached: obama kids in cages.jpg (750x578, 73K)

>kevin macdonald
>zionist

>humanity first
>brain drain nations making them complete shitholes cause all the good, smart people leave, leading to the massive hordes after gibs and a cushy life in the promised land flood in turning everything great back into said shithole they fled
Immigration is the worst thing you can do to a people because it doesn't solve the key issues of actually uplifting everyone out of poverty. No one ever wants to leave the land of their fore fathers. I dare anyone to prove me wrong that we should incentivize immigration instead of repairing and building up people in their home countries. Chances are no one will reply to this because it's the truth and everyone is so fucking brainwashed they can't change their perception from the duality right/left dynamic

this. but user, people will not fail to reply to you cos you are anti-immigration and they have no argument. this is Jow Forums you realise they all agree with this statement right?

You cant vote your way outta of this i thought you stupid bastards allready known this. They are all compromised one way or another

Even presidents with honest intentions get dragged into the swamp eventually. Your country is fundamentally broken and only a revolution can fix it.

America was built on having a constant source of cheap labor. When that source stopped being black slaves it became white Europeans fleeing the failed states of Europe then it became brown people.

Jesus the amount of yang shilling. Mods pls filter ‘yang’.

How is this literally who self-appointed Bernie 2.0 getting way more attention here than say Tulsi Gabbard? Yea she’s a gun grabber but I’d say most of Jow Forums is with her on foreign policy. Plus she a cute. Much better choice for subversion.

Yang is a jew

Attached: 1552023925320.png (1390x836, 248K)

Attached: 1551995196249.jpg (800x672, 271K)

Who cares? Trump loves immigration, but he won't give you a thousand dollars.

Attached: 1551904705572.jpg (750x725, 355K)

Yang is pro abortion. Let all know this atrocity waiting to happen.
yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/

The way I've heard it put is that Yang is a wrench to be tossed into the machinery of the democrat party. I can understand that position, so long as everyone shilling for him understand that he'll never win.

Because she does not support the NEET state while Yang does.

Attached: 1551782678228.jpg (1010x755, 91K)

He's becoming more identical to Trump every day. Fucking Based!

Attached: 1552012709962.png (635x661, 234K)

Yang is a CIA nigger just like Obama was. He is just another roll out

Bump

King nigger didn't have much backlash if any from his demonrat friends and of course RNC wasn't going to say anything.
Just imagine this tiny faggot chink trying to run the biggest empire on the planet, lmao.

Can a pro yang grafix fag rehash this into a yangmeme?

Attached: 1000 dollars more.jpg (310x465, 27K)

Remember to vote for Patrick Little then.

Attached: Look+up+patrick+little_f73b1c_6616483.jpg (812x777, 161K)

Well political candidates don't stand a chance if they don't use Faceberg obviously, so I'll have to forgive that error. Once he got into office he could just humanely nuke Menlo Park off the face of the earth and give back the money and data they extracted from its users without their implicit conscientious permission though, that would be enough to correct the mistake would it not?

How the fuck can you be pro immigrant and give everyone who lives here $1000 a month??? This chinks plan is to destroy America for his homeland.

>Taiwanese father comes to US to study, creates patents
>His son wants to make sure US "wins" by bringing in more "immigrants" just like his father
>Because millions of illiterate third world hordes will be creating parents, and studying too just like his dad!