Politics are stupid

Politics and history of mankind just eternal war between two model of natural selection: based on physical attributes (health, empathy, sex) and based on mental attributes (will, mind and IQ) both hidden on political groups and persons

God is the greatest sadist if he exists
This reality is awful and was built for circle jerking retards. Meaningless cycle - this is how human societies work. We are biorobots with programs of two natural selection, weak and evil robots.
culture and manners = hypocrisy
Also our consciousness ("soul" for retards) = our brain. Dead brain = dead soul. Game over.

Attached: 4A068880-7C6E-4C9E-A8C2-D88C45FA57F2.jpg (850x500, 137K)

Bump

that's too deep for this nazi-commie infested shitboard.

Gtfo with that Black pilled mindset

Open eyes on reality and you are black pilled
Simple

Attached: 90F106DA-8EED-42F6-A659-0A3B12AEF1CA.jpg (400x397, 24K)

Bump

Bump

Life is what you make it.
Enjoy.

You know, I've read more eloquent posts saying the same thing before I read yours.

interesting tell me more.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x337, 35K)

Lol

totally disagree, the left = reproduction of the misfits and genetic trash

right = eugenics
left = dysgenics

look at the birth rates in the urban areas it's fucking catastrophic, the educated people are having literally 1 kid max. You couldn't massacre people as efficiently as they are drying up in these cities

>Also our consciousness ("soul" for retards) = our brain. Dead brain = dead soul. Game over.
If you destroy a television is the signal gone?

Your analogy is wrong

Hella bump

Bump

Bump

>dead brain = dead soul
thats not how it works
energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.
inb4 alchemy isnt real, implying chemistry isnt a subset of alchemy.

Your brain is not energy, brain is wet piece of protein and grease

do I really have to explain the bioelectric field to russians, really?
ive seen the god damned sheep heart on a stand videos.

>bioelectric field
Result of chemical processes in your body
No body = no field

I agree it's a stoopid game. but. You don't hafta play that one. Unplug. and go play a different game, user

Attached: 1551774511907.jpg (696x785, 50K)

yeah and everything you perceive is "just" a chemical reaction taking place in your brain.
shame the CIA declassified kirlian photography stuff literally yesterday along with stargate, and I know chemisty isnt an argument.

>shame the CIA declassified kirlian photography stuff literally yesterday along with stargate, and I know chemisty isnt an argument.

Wot

another fucking yang thread i see

Attached: 2675453.jpg (250x246, 14K)

Your logic is so fucking retarded
Are you a nigger?

it was a joke because you posted an asian guy in the op get it ecks dee? but it flew so far over your head that it joined my sides in orbit you fucking race traitor enjoy watching your bad thread die slowly REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are so emotional
Definitely stupid

Bump

can't bump your own thread muhammad. i said watch it slowly die and i meant it

Muhammad? Wtf? Are you shizo?

Also: bump

Nah, it's just pretentious, pseudo-intellectual BS.

Human existence as a whole is logically pointless.
There is no greater purpose to it, unless you invent one.
It's just how it is, get over it.

The poor and stupid will always outbreed the rich and smart.
Even without any welfare programs, stupid people will still manage to pass on their genes.
There is no selection pressure in the West anymore.

Can't believe you didn't get that joke.

>Even without any welfare programs, stupid people will still manage to pass on their genes.
This

as long as there is more than one human some humans will be dumber than others and sometimes they will have more children than someone smarter than them

It's not that god is a sadist, he allows you to choose righteousness or damnation instead of forcing you to be his slave. This is in contrast to Islamic thinking where you are literally a slave to God.

Yeah..
But, back in the day, stupid people and their offspring couldn't survive as long as the smarter ones.
Medicine wasn't as readily accessible as it is now.

so what, do you propose to outlaw medicine?

Circles are meant to be broken. If your mental retardation doesn' t bring you far enough to acknowledge that, you are already lost.

Don' t look down, look up.