Claims its an "ALLY"

>Korea, Indochina 1 & 2, Cold War never sent any troops aid or helped out in any way, in fact aided our enemies they openly and covertly controlled (USSR-Jew China)
>Admittedly have tons of links and protect big jew mafia bosses that bring it massive amounts of illegal drugs, human/child sex trafficking, DMT, Ecstacy /Molly, organ harvesting, adrenochrome and many other sick and evil rackets
>Zero aid ever given to "host" countries total one way street
>Want you to fight their wars of aggression and genocide
>false flag attacks you consisently and psyops you to death with hoaxes fake news and inverting reality
>Claims 6 million who didn't die did in an imaginary thing that never happened
>Its associated international "organizations" push for genocide of your native races and a wold government ruled by them

Attached: israel-idf-palestine.jpg (822x960, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EazvdoGEHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5CrlPDqQ0
twitter.com/newsisrael13/status/1103678617672994816
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-04/is-the-f-35-a-trillion-dollar-mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=efxLhJDtoiY
youtube.com/watch?v=4sKxkY0Tz5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So like americans....how bout diversity for isreal n arabs mass immigrate there

open borders for Israel my friends. Time for them to enjoy the fruits of multiculturalism!

I agree SOMALIANS AND IRANIANS FOR ISRAEL!

banking. Media. Patented Inventions. Hollywood.

Why are so brits so cucked. It’s like they’re all clones of PJW and Tommy Robinson, sucking off the Zionists and Jews for a living

The british did all that shit x100, but I don't remember them seeking pity.
I declare this, international thank a british person day.
Thank you.

Bump

No they don't. They don't bomb my home and murder my family.

They only bomb the homes and murder the families of Muslims. That's fucking based. Fuck Muslims, I would donate half of every paycheque directly to Israel state if they would just eliminate these subhumans.

Muslims are a far bigger threat to all of us than Jews. Anyone living in Europe should be able to see that.

The problem here though, is the Jews are the ones behind the instability in the middle east, because it is in their national interest to weaken the surrounding larger nations by making them focus on internal matters. Iraq and Afghanistan wars cool down, and then ISIS pops up with the latest humvee's, tanks, manpads, high definition cameras and hollywood editing effects, in like 1 month and starts cutting off white peoples heads on video.
Isn't it strange? Even the multi-billionaire drug cartels beheading videos still look like amateurs in comparison.
Such a strange thing. I wonder where ISIS learned their (((Hollywood))) skills from?

Shut you mouth Jew.

actually the US suffered 98% plus of its casualties in the Soetoro admin in Afghanistan people resisting the rape terror and colonialism of their country by the jews

>is the Jews are the ones behind the instability in the middle east
Patently false even if they contribute. "Arabs are violent because of Israel" is just an offensively stupid apologia.

I hate both of those Zionist shills.
And their followers are mostly retarded

you sound stupid ME was stable before Israel did 9./11 and its assets murdered off Iraq and invaded Afghanistan for no reason also foreign alciada brainwashed creeps internationally brought in to destroy peaceful Syria hello fact the jews genocided Palestine and are the real terrorists

Attached: idfchief.png (1211x268, 89K)

I mean never did it to me guess I’m on the good goy list lol

>even if they contribute
they contribute weapons
they contribute money
they contribute training
they contribute false propaganda
they contribute false intelligence to IC communities
they contribute false intelligence to their ally nations like the US who then contribute
weapons, money, training, propaganda, satellite intelligence etc etc

Hey user its me your Busdy Donald.
Just wanted to ask why you hate america so much? Are you a communist?
Why are you undermining our strategic influence in the middle east? I thought you were a patriot. Such a shame

Attached: IMG_1243.jpg (1200x1520, 463K)

Generalization. I don't like Netanyahu and his politics but Israel is far from being the only cause of ME problems. Read more about it.

Israel is communist founded in Communism

false Donmeh Jews rule in Saudi Arabia and Jews rule in Turkey take your janus occupation juden bullshit and kys

Israel is the one that establishes and supports oppressive regimes like the one in the Egypt, Israel is the one that funds ISIS to kill and disperse Syrians and Iraqis to make way to their greater Israel

Stop jews oppression in Israel!
youtube.com/watch?v=5EazvdoGEHs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5CrlPDqQ0

twitter.com/newsisrael13/status/1103678617672994816

Say NO to antisemitism! NeverForget!

fake jew lies staged stunts pathetic fact YOU HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY AN ORTHODOX RABBI TO LIVE IN ISRAEL...

that group of crisis actors is funded by the Israeli government...they lie

Usury, propaganda, stolen I.P., more propaganda

Tr8r

Attached: 1551706628217.jpg (842x704, 110K)

jews are nothing but subhuman scum.

they MUST be purged.

#NukeIsrael

Attached: back-to-the-reich.png (1000x1446, 653K)

Attached: 1551113413853.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

Jews can suck a dick

They already have 4 million arab-israeli citizens living within their country. But they call them "Palestinians" and deny them their civic rights while keeping them confined to walled-in districts.

The one-state solution is the only path forward.

>never sent any troops or helped out in anyway

is it that hard to read about israeli and american military cooperation? are you a liar or just stupid?

start with operation diamond and go from there pleb

Attached: 1544320387789.jpg (576x720, 137K)

what like the USS Liberty hell the stupid kikes didn't even send troops in the GULF WAR we had o "defend" them with Patriot missile batteries there is NO conflict when they helped us not one...stop lying btw jew international conspiratorial false flag collusion, crimes, and spying is not "co-operation" in fact that is a one way street as well all mid level pre 9/11 efforts at help were always rebuffed...and the jews murder Americans for their false flags go kike someplace else juden

>true baby dicks

Attached: vomit2.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Attached: 1550481329217.png (960x960, 485K)

it was more like 1 million forced out and tens of thousands murdered....jewish terrorism was well covered up cept several big incidents

1+ million more African migrants to Israel is the only answer.
Without diversity, how can Israel sustain itself?

Attached: 1534978230853.jpg (865x551, 79K)

Israel is a weak country with 1 million niggers and 1 million Iranians Israel can become strong

Attached: 1551706728981.png (581x664, 211K)

You know what's more important than removing kikes and slimes?
I'll help you: REMOVING 0.1% SATANIC PEDO ELITIST SUIT FAGGOTS

That’s the same people you tard

>juniper cobra
>sixth fleet port of call
>partner on design and manufacture of F35

dissapointed in ya m8

Attached: 1536326678647.jpg (768x869, 112K)

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-04/is-the-f-35-a-trillion-dollar-mistake

even the jew media makes notes of the fraud waste abuse and technology "harvesting" of the failed f-35 program that hurts American defense while developing off our backs huge technology that admittedly China and Russia now has thanks to Israel. My case you just made

Corruption, scandal, horrible theft, and treason and controlled and run by the jews and Israel for their enrichment.

Fact the Israel "high tech" sector is all based on BIRD and the bi-national legal spying actions of the little sliver of shit, the jews use America to develop the technology just as proven with Promis and the trail of death surrounding that Israeli scandal

youtube.com/watch?v=efxLhJDtoiY

youtube.com/watch?v=4sKxkY0Tz5s

did you even read the article you posted? your analysis is very disenginous and misleading

Furthermore I challenge you are upset that developing cutting edge supersonic stealth fighters takes time and money? That a program from the 80s hit a trillion dollar mark? The article itself blames skunk works and lockheed for cozy contracts that reward without performance - these are now israeli outfits?

BIRD is bad now? Are you totally nuts?
what is the nautilus laser

Attached: 1494790464689.png (775x421, 449K)

Attached: paul_wall.jpg (647x500, 105K)

found the jew

No one claimed that it was, it just happens to be the biggest one.

Attached: 52800481_2249972481924636_6140351972420616192_n.jpg (720x586, 33K)

Nah, the UK would be America's grumpy grandpa.

that is a total lie Israel is an exclusive jewish racial state with zero arabs besides sephardim larping in psyops...only a few cucked poor arabs are allowed to be slaves to the satanic jew

still mad about 1776 despite it being hundreds of years ago for some reason. and completely irrelevant in the modern world

They aren't cutting edge they failed every test the "tech" developed in the program the good stuff all went to Russia and China...its called treason stupid and fraud to enrich your jew cronies....while America dies.

Little Soviet Israel needs to die...its a security risk for the US

Both Israelis and Palestinians are occupiers. There's no country called "Palestine" existed. That land was always a part of empire.

Jews invade terrorize corrupt and engage in all kinds of hellish actions PRE 1948
1948 invasion illegal usurping of Palestinian land MASSIVE CONDEMNATION internationally fake resolutions against while nothing done as the kikes get their judaic "leg" room slaughtering the locals fact all the Palestinians were thousand year old plus communities it was their land their ancestors land from BEFORE THE CRUSADES...Palestine is a real thing...not the judaic terror state of Israel

Attached: retard.png (273x185, 6K)

Huge bump