Is it true that white males in LA are being cucked?

I was speaking to another user a day or so ago and he was saying how everything is different in LA. all the white women avoid white men and that the only non white women that still like em is Asians. Others on the thread disagreed with him. What’s it actually like in LA?

Attached: 912D6924-1526-40C3-B6EA-9B5A9BAF453E.jpg (800x1195, 138K)

Bump

Protip: Jow Forums memes are not real life. White men are considered the most desirable to women of all races in all western countries and in many non-western ones.

San Diego here and I have to admit you see a lot of white women with non-whites. It’s like they think dating them is proof they arent racist. Seen many aryan
dimes dating generic ass spics

Fuck man

>proof they arent racist.
Sad, but true.

That’s disgusting, America is fucked

Only California, where virtue signaling increases your chances of winning the entertainment and political lotteries and getting rich.

You better hope so

Bump

Of course white women avoid white men, who want to be associated to those inferior creatures.
White women love BBC and Chinks.

Attached: hebeiman-marryUkrainianwife-1.jpg (640x532, 52K)

It's true. I'm fit, semi-Chad White guy, dresses well,own business, good at banter...always had good vibes with White women until recently. White women here have changed. It's been the weirdest thing to observe. They're not even "mean" anymore, they're at a point where it's indignant and cold. Like there's a pure hatred. I notice the same with even Latina girls.

The only races of women that predictably show attraction to me now are mostly Asian girls, Black girls, Armenians, Persians, etc.

But I don't see the White women dating non-White guys that often. They're always alone of have some kid without a father around. It's the weirdest fucking thing. I use to even be able to tell by "cues" that women give off like flipping hair, or hovering, or a smile. NONE of that happens now. So they're not even showing subconscious social cues. The hatred is real.

Fuck man, I hope it isn’t like that in other major cities

When I travel to suburbs it's not like this. But other cities, sort of. Los Angeles is the worst. And I mean the entire COUNTY.

When you're the best looking, most fit guy in the room on many occasions, and not even a fat little Goblin will give you a glance, and a White girl literally looks the other way....there's something inherently wrong. It could be me, but I never had this issue until the past 3 years.

Strangely, Black and Asian women are receptive as hell to me. They act "Normal". But I don't mix, so I'm fucked.

A lot of people see chad and think trump supporter. Being physically fit makes people kinda assume you’re conservative

Yeah, it doesn't help that I look like an ex marine. But that never hindered me. The last 3 years has been brutal. But women in general have changed. Society is fucking weird now.

Well I’m sorry man but it was unlikely those girls would’ve worked out long term anyway if they’re this vulnerable to literal group think. Keep searching user

Women are just increasingly understanding that they don't need a man. It affects white women the most because they are the more likely to buy into the extreme feminist ideologies.
Nowadays, they can even have a child without the burden of dealing with a partner. Hopefully it's still expensive but it's becoming cheaper every year. Soon a significant chunk of 40 smth females will be having children alone since they already see how useless men are with children when in a relationship. Instead of wasting their energy in a relationship then being left to deal with the child alone anyway, they chose to work during their youth then have a baby alone in their late 40s while still enjoying meaningless sex with men who themselves buy into the one stand ideology.

^ That is the path we took. Men are just as responsible for this situation. They even bare more responsibility.

Its just a meme. White guys are loved. If they dont like you its a personal problem. The guy in this thread is probably just old or poor.

California is all about status. Own a nice car and big house and you will get all the honies.

I live in LA and fuck as many whores as I want, you only have to look chad and be fit, women don't give a fuck about race. Oh, also spic women really do love white men. I just don't recommend dating any of them because they're pretty much worthless fuckholes, idk where you're getting this info but based on your memeflag I'm not surprised you say retarded shit.

Attached: come_on_bitch.jpg (600x375, 36K)

Well one user before agreed. I’ll show you a screenshot of the user who planetes this idea in my head. I’m not from LA so I don’t know. If there’s a Jew then it’s this user

Attached: 60AD78FE-0AB9-4F73-9488-14475EF23297.jpg (750x629, 367K)

This is bullshit

California is totally cucked. And people from Ellllll Aaaaa should shut the fuck up about tacos and hiking.

I duno but more power to them. My girlfriend cucks me and it's the happiest relationship I've been in.

Dude just get a nice brand new whip and wear Gucci and bitches be throwing themselves to you brah. It's easy

That's really weird if you ask me, women are always cockthirsty in here and if they aren't, you can just move to the next one. That's the advantage of high-density populations, but "avoiding like the plague" sounds like shit a faggot would say. If anything women, in general, avoid that user due to whatever the fuck reasons you can think of, from low social status to bad hygiene. You'll see 8s or 9s dating these pathetic fucks they sleep with, but then they get rawed on the side when they "go out with their friends," it's brutal to see how Jow Forums's hypothesis of hypersexualization plays out. If you're looking for easy whores, LA is perfect, especially late at night so you don't have to even buy them drinks because they're already drunk. If you want a long-lasting love relationship, I'd say to look somewhere else, although there's a shit ton of people here, most women only want to hookup. The women who actually want relationships are probably like most anons here, in self-solitary on their rooms following a monotonous life between work-house-work / school-house-school/ school-house-work (or any combination of these.) That's why I gave up searching for them, but the point is that if you're not extremely autistic or you're at least able to blend in, you'll get to fuck at least twice some good looking bitches (depends on your league, really.) I'm just saying that I'm genetically fortunate and fit, so my experience might not be the same as yours, but try it out and see for yourself.

I grew up in LA and it's always been shit. Glad I left a decade ago. Was a buffed out Chad with social skills and would only see hot girls with

Attached: well behaved.jpg (2409x2268, 671K)

BASED

well, it's not like america doesn't deserve it for letting jews come in and make america into its mud golem which jews used to be the winning bad guy in both world wars and every war since in this clown world that no one will miss when it is wiped clean
fuck niggers, fuck jannies, fuck kikes, and fuck (((mods)))

Yes it is like that everywhere. Things are more cutting edge in cities like LA as far as progressivism, but we are so connected now that its only a little. People in the south may not have gone through what others have yet, but other than that its all very close to the same.

White women dont know what theyre doing.. Just doing what makes them feel good and there are many things involved. The good thing is that they are fucking themselves. They will live in a communist world which must inevitably turn into a slum. No offense to black dudes or hispanic dudes.. I'm not a cuck, but i have disowned white women and all women in general. The good thing about being gay or asexual is that nightmarish shit like this doesnt haunt you anymore. I still agree with most of the things Jow Forums says. Im against killing thougth and i dont think the Jews did everything.. But i do think this shitfest we're living through is pure insanity.

Realize that white women are screwing themselves in the long run and dont get caught up in all the turmoil.. they feed off of that. White women arent in such good shape even if it seems like it.

No

he's incorrect, it is pandemic

Fuck

Thanks fren

Np

Bunp

shutup niggerboy

That’s mean

LA culture is trash. If you're trying to date the average LA girlanits all about money status and Instagram followers. You can fake it to make it though but it's superficial as fuck. Women in NY treat you alot better than bitches in LA. Price of pussy is inflated to a premium in Los Angeles, even fat ugly bitches think they're hot shit. You put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig

Kill yourself. It's the truth. Every single fucking word. Probably the truest thing I've ever read on this site.

Final bump