MARINA ABRAMOVIC IN POLAND

International pedo cult sent known blood witch-whore Marina Abramovic to Poland, with a mission:
>to offfer Poland to Satan
I wish I am memeing, but that is official course of action, bitch is coming to city of Toruń, well known in Poland from being hub of ye olde catholic ladies radio
Catholic circles already offering resistance in form of rosary prayers around the building where witch will be conducting her rituals
this shit raises 2 questions:
1) How come this ugly bitchwitch were even allowed to come to catholic country
2) why burgers send us their refuse and trash
3) why are satanist globalists so retarded, we already crowned Jezus Chrystus as King of Poland and bitch dont have authority to offer us as a whole to father of kikes

burgers, I blame you for this bullshit. If you followed through pizzagate you may have lost Trump, but you would;ve won your souls, and definitely removed kikery out of your lands

Attached: satanist jew.jpg (800x420, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokfm.pl/Tokfm/7,103089,24525396,wystawa-mariny-abramovic-w-toruniu-srodowiska-katolickie-grzmia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would be interesting if someone attacked her during her time there

Lol, she is crazy attention whore, she should be ignored.

she should be incarcerated and forcefully sent to mental institution

True

You have to be in Poland to offer it to Satan? Seems like Satan could prob accept your offer from New York

>implying we are offering
take your insane leftards to your containment state of California and dont let them spread bullshit worldwide el burgerro

Attached: 1482600376848.jpg (828x946, 152K)

you know what to do. deus vult.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1920, 3.99M)

I hope nobody shoots her to death or stabs her to death or bludgeons her to death while she's there.

BURN THE WITCH!!!

>2) why burgers send us their refuse and trash
That's because so many Poles love the burgers so much and feel pandered that senpai noticed them and made some remakrs about Poles being based. In ten years you are where Germany is now.

Torun is so pretty :( She is not our fault though, I'm pretty sure she was born in Serbia.

It's interesting that everyone is so sure which side she's on. Reminder: without her it would near certainly have been Her Turn.

Attached: marina-abramovic-and-john-podesta-im-with-her.jpg (933x445, 55K)

I mean, there is a fucking blood magic ritual in the OP, you dont need to prove shit.
Jesus be with you user.

kill her, pussy

Yeoman - PREPARE THE KINDLING.

Attached: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (700x394, 75K)

Sauce on pooland visit? Don't be subverted by the Devil pussys

sadly only Polish source, and commie one at that
>tokfm.pl/Tokfm/7,103089,24525396,wystawa-mariny-abramovic-w-toruniu-srodowiska-katolickie-grzmia.html

Molotovs. Lots of them.

even more PROOF that you guys are heading for the same faith as we do in 5 years, See the small amount of LGBT in Lodz Poznan etc? They are going to turn into full blown SJW`s not caring about the workers abroad, But taking workers IN from abroad... Sometimes from very very far, I have Syrian neighbours since last year.. Why?

Attached: 2020War.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

jews want to kill Poland, thats why they fund all the globalist bullshit and ordere their pet germans to fund pro-european, pro-lgbt parties in Poland

Yeah this, They do not know this because they literally live in 1999 lol, The 10 years span is not a far fetch.

Attached: 20yearoldboomer.png (1000x949, 396K)

>Jews
>Judaism
>2019
Pick one, That religion ceased to exist 2000 Years ago with the arrival of Christ, (((Them))) should be used for the Illuminati, The Hijackers of Judaism who is preaching Zionism among some of them.

>Kidnap that bitch
>Force fast her on holy water for 40 days
>???
>Profit

Congratulations, you have just saved Poland

Attached: 9D247FA6-A0DB-42B7-B736-2A74D5FA6525.jpg (780x1024, 113K)

whatever the name, they still use jewish terms and jewish front to push their evil bullshit
their efforts are in vain tho, our King will protect us from this shit

Attached: KING OF POLAND.jpg (480x720, 60K)

>Reminder: without her it would near certainly have been Her Turn.
Her partner in crime, Lady Gaga, sabotaged Hillary's last mass rally with subliminal messaging by dressing up as a nazi.

Attached: whose_agents.jpg (2993x792, 329K)