Balt/pol/+Finland

Threads designed to discuss regional politics.

NEWS IN LATVIA
Latvia and Finland unanimous there is no place for protectionism in EU - Karins
LINK : baltictimes.com/latvia_and_finland_unanimous_there_is_no_place_for_protectionism_in_eu_-_karins/
NEWS IN ESTONIA
Estonian court leaves accused leader of intl drug smuggling ring in custody
LINK : baltictimes.com/estonian_court_leaves_accused_leader_of_intl_drug_smuggling_ring_in_custody/
NEWS IN LITHUANIA
Lithuanian PM signs letter to Belarusian counterpart on Astravyets NPP's gas conversion
LINK : baltictimes.com/lithuanian_pm_signs_letter_to_belarusian_counterpart_on_astravyets_npp_s_gas_conversion/
NEWS IN FINLAND
Amnesty slams Finland for treatment of victims of sexual violence
LINK : helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/16242-amnesty-slams-finland-for-treatment-of-victims-of-sexual-violence.html

SONGS
LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOXgV5vCGlA
ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=3_d7UTXB_pY
FINLAND
youtube.com/watch?v=BLRZHGGLjR4
LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxhWKKfXPQ

Attached: 1546635180941.jpg (1925x2800, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zx61y1abggo
youtube.com/watch?v=PShL-6UF2ng
youtube.com/watch?v=s_TMcbWwhcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the cringe is real

Choke on shit.

Attached: 1540579173037.png (520x724, 257K)

bump

Attached: 1540498123858.png (886x876, 1010K)

Bumpirovka
Also our government just fell which is absolutely meaningless since elections are one month away.

Attached: ripuli.jpg (450x163, 41K)

What do you mean fell?

Latvia is NOT REAL

Attached: E62AAAB6-F0D4-40FD-BCCD-6170CF026407.png (1280x1266, 436K)

Resigned

Oh, ellections soon you say?Who are ourguys?Is there a big chance right wing party will come to dominate like in Estonia?

According to polls, right-wing parties are making big gains, but the usual suspects are projected to remain dominant. Probably won't change much until boomers die off.

Non-countries shouldn't have the right to create a general.

Well at least Finland is not Sweden tier cucked.

Sorry i dont speak Arabic.

congrqnts on being independent from subhuman commie russians for more than 30 years.
I think a couple of more million enriching blacks and you will reach western levels of life

Attached: IMG_0964.png (640x1136, 722K)

Let us know when you're independent

Our people where opressed just like yours trough history, we haven't done evils to your people, you more than anyone should feel us compassion for us.......

Dumb T****n LARPer

Attached: dhfgs.png (404x757, 229K)

Daily reminder that Estonia, Lithuania and Finland need to un-sign UN migration pact.

Attached: asdasdfasdf.png (1310x721, 1005K)

>i was personaly burried alive in a mass grave by evil stalin over 3000 times!

Attached: IMG_1371.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Those shitters should've resigned years ago

?

You jews need to get your priority streight, whites are your only allies, do you know how much muslims hate you guys?You need to be our allies, you need to work togeather with us for greater good, people like Sarous are not your friends, he betrayed jews during ww2, to save hes own skin.If Europe becomes a islamic calphate you will be fucked.Its in your best interesses that west dosen't fall flat on its face.

Attached: 1542037943006.png (697x768, 177K)

>said the hook nosed baby dick sucker as he sent a message to the infamous 4chin behind a memeflag

Nothing of value was lost. As Halla-Aho stated the resignation came 1,5 years too late.

Who are some good candidates in Finland Proper?

Attached: lokinpaskat.jpg (1024x624, 139K)

>Those arms
Thats a strong woman...

Attached: sdfsdf.png (248x621, 135K)

My only ally are our swiss bank account
Black are dumber and thus better consumers. Nigger will starve but get those damn jordans

imagine shitposting on any board other than Jow Forums on the night of your country’s election
pleb taste

Attached: DC4AAE84-4A4F-4616-BEA4-059751F32A65.png (1655x889, 1.78M)

I love that cherry picking.

Attached: 2997aea5.jpg (1920x1325, 349K)

Black population in US is around 13% and its not rising, in Europe African imigration is dwarved by Arab muslim imigration, a lot of European jews are leaving their homes in fier of muslims harassing them, you are on a sinking ship with us dumbass.

...aaand in the mean while...

Attached: e1a6f5fd.jpg (1400x933, 238K)

>that pic
KEK

Attached: b3a85c75.jpg (1400x933, 252K)

Attached: kadulla on vaarallinen natsi.jpg (1920x1282, 220K)

Attached: 3d7c2c01.jpg (1920x432, 148K)

Attached: 68e113df.jpg (1500x1000, 251K)

actually upon inspection i think he is on Jow Forums
looks like a blue board but check the first two pics in the catalog, looks exactly like the Jow Forums stickies
imagine being such a fucking chad that you browse Jow Forums on your big tablet screen in public? absolutely no fucks given

Here in Baltics you can be openly nazzi and not lose your friends or jobe aside from if your a politician.

for me, it’s Jussi

Attached: 80DA17E1-FABE-481F-9309-1D6BB48DA638.jpg (800x1079, 132K)

test

i think it’s even more accepted in Estonia considering some of the lads who get elected

Attached: E28944DA-A0D8-46F5-9B59-27D6C18343F6.jpg (719x947, 137K)

Cherry picking? I just posted a pic of people who are obviously patriotic. Are you saying YOU DESPISE those people?? Then kys.
He's not a candidate in Finland Proper but in Helsinki.

latvia and lithuania need to get on fingol level
DO YOUR HOMEWORK

Attached: 72854A6E-E8D5-4D4F-90A0-B49E1B127D5C.png (2400x1800, 404K)

Estonia needs to get at least 1 nobel prize winner, and Latvia needs a 2nd one.

Attached: 2aPKK1G.jpg (650x607, 179K)

Why do you want a Swedish prize?

they’re obviously just hoarding all the science to themselves, biding their time in order to begin the välksõda on the väheminimesed in order to establish needed eluruumi and a 1000 year khanate
the crafty bastards

Attached: 0FCD2BF4-2EF8-485A-8187-64725EEE4D7F.jpg (1650x1050, 501K)

the implication of africa not even trying is humorous once you are race realist

are lith women superior?

Attached: 57CBC3C2-1580-4ACD-9B7D-4588B5EB5761.png (3987x3857, 511K)

Your bad at EU4 my dawg.

Attached: asdfasf234.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

>Women
>Superior to anyone
Their not even human to begin with

Attached: 1551983508208.jpg (640x606, 21K)

Very interesting update on elections situation, anons. Center won't be entering coalition talks with Reform, and Center said they're open to work with EKRE. The current coalition is Center, Isamaa and Social Democrats but SDE and Isamaa aren't willing to continue it due to ideological differences. Isamaa said that they'd ideally join a coalition of EKRE, Center and themselves. What this means is that since Reform hasn't been able to build any legitimate coaltion, Center can build a coalition with EKRE and Isamaa. If this happens we'll have the most based government possible.

Attached: 1532200933986.png (725x482, 374K)

What are they researching? If there's a high % of female researchers I would tend to think it's because there are too much women studies and other crap, but I don't think that's exactly the case in Lithuania.

imagine this 6’10” lith goddess came up to you and slapped you on the ass, what would you do?

>ekre, kesk, and isamaa together
absolutely fucking based, best possible result for sure as long as ekre and isamaa can keep kesk from doing that votes for alien passport shit
i thought for sure you guys would end up with something like reform + isamaa + sde

Attached: 73EDA869-AAF9-4DCB-8150-8E7DD5B4C320.jpg (3804x2536, 1.5M)

Europe is gay and dumb. Brits might be the least gay and dumb though. All of Eastern Europe is trash...so’s Italy and Spain. Fug. All of Europe is gay and dumb.

Would ask her for her number, probably.

How tall are you Balt/pol/?
191 Cm here or 6.2 feetin mutt.

191cm is 6'3 because I'm 188cm and that's 6'2.

Looked it up, your right.

desu it is a worthless political institution today, holds no value whatsoever

we'd have to go back to like 1920 and retcon everything up to today to restore any credibility

based

FRESH NEWS
poliitika(.)postimees(.)ee/6537479/otsepilt-ja-blogi-keskerakond-andis-oravatele-korvi
The cuckservatives got told no by the centre-left party to form a coalition. Meaning the presumed sweden-style coalition of centre-left and centre-right to block out our lads EKRE has failed.

Nobody knows what might happen next. The cuckservatives might even be frozen out of government if centre-left and EKRE along with other nationalist party form a majority.
Or cuckservatives might instead rope into their coalition the people they first told no to, and we get Ultrapoz

Attached: 1537198760155.png (1238x1116, 942K)

Anything could happen still but at the moment we have incredibly good odds. I'm fairly sure Center likely will budge on kooseluseadus and migration pact but they'll be hard pressed to give up their ayy lmao passports. There's also them trying to turn that state school in Narva to a Russian speaking one but they've been conflicted on it themselves.

Attached: 1547040840882.jpg (633x523, 77K)

another update
>It is said in the corridors of the Riigikogu that the Center Party is simply trying to put pressure on the Reform Party. Yana Toom told Delfi that he thought the coalition was the best option for the Reform Party, but that negotiations should not be started with ultimatums. He pointed out that they also had red lines that would not be retracted.

And imagine, all of this could have been easily avoided if Reform wasnt led by a hysterical woman.

Attached: 1537765900887.gif (91x90, 28K)

Big news from this week in Finland:
-Iraqi man came in 2015
-Already managed to make 3 babies with a Fingol woman and get a divorce
-Saw the Fingol ex-wife without a hijab in public
-Plotted with his brother to murder the ex-wife and kids
-Couldn't even do that, only stabbed them but couldn't kill
-His brother is wanted too for helping in the murder plot
-Diversity makes us stronger
-Refugees are doctors and engineers, Finland won't survive without them

Attached: puukko-pommimies.jpg (960x720, 68K)

How long will it take until fins have to bin knives?
Will diversity make fins so strong they lose their pukkos?

thank god I stopped paying taxes in 2014. this country is done

Attached: 1541687898115.png (1000x1000, 96K)

Non country thread

>The EU Committee of the Regions sent a letter to the towns and cities informing them that the Committee is setting up a network of cities and regions for the integration of immigrants, inviting the Estonian authorities to join them - this letter has already reached them.
Grab your AK5s lads

Attached: 1541412606918.jpg (1133x738, 858K)

They wount stay, we took lie 200 refugees in start of crisis, every singe one left for germany or Sweden.

Wew, lad.

Half our refugees have left too and we're left with about 108 of them atm. This is different though. Migration pact niggers don't care as much for conditions such as free gibs and easy living. Even if they leave the damage has been done

>Migration pact niggers don't care as much for conditions such as free gibs and easy living
Doubt it, i think they will still not come here as long as we don't have a welthere state, first time in history being poor is a good thing, ironically enough USSR fucking us over was a good thing in long term.However its only a question if time untill we become rich again, and THEN we might get fucked real bad, im scared shitless about the future, considering our low birth rates it would take only few thousand niggers and we would be done as a ethnic group.

Our people are not as collectively suicidal as are westerners. Not even Lithuanians. Lithuanians only hate themselves as individuals. If something were to get Sweden tier here, things would change rapidly.

the migration pact will bring you the following
>niggers who want to escape the dysfunction of africa while bringing the root causes of it to your country
>pajeets who are thirsty for your blonde women
>chinks who are operating on behalf of chinese government to secure hegemony in the region
makes me mad and i’m not even one of you, balts are too innocent for this shit

Attached: FD867689-3B58-4C10-AF07-3C4FC917A6C9.png (474x409, 301K)

>day of rebirth soon
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1546624335224.jpg (604x437, 55K)

enrich your culture with wildly different and incompatible ones, goy

Attached: 1538111482069.png (549x821, 107K)

Daily reminder that Lithuania needs to change their flag back to this.Current flag is awful.

Attached: en69-flag-of-lithuania-on-the-way-to-the-formation-of-lithuanian-statehood_25.png (1000x600, 122K)

Fuck this wasnt ment for

>Our people are not as collectively suicidal as are westerners
I dont know man, there is one negro from Brazzill here who has became sort of superstar appearing in TV shows and shit, many people talk about him possitivly only because he can speak Latvian.......and Estonia has these ''afro parties''

'"Afro party'' in Estonia
youtube.com/watch?v=zx61y1abggo

soon

Nigger from brazzil who lives in Riga ''5 things i dont understand about Latvians''
Incredible suport rate many young woman talking possitivly about the negro in coments.
youtube.com/watch?v=PShL-6UF2ng

Also hes shirt saying ''i am not a refugee''

agreed

Attached: 50D32B6B-124F-4ECF-A206-820B8917747D.png (500x300, 35K)

How people react to racism in Lithuania? (Social Experiment)
youtube.com/watch?v=s_TMcbWwhcw

Attached: 1547063393200.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

Some foreigner on TV doesn't mean anything. They're essentially just kept on TV for the entertainment of the native people and given a participation award for knowing the language. Afro parties aren't really that much of a problem either. I'm fairly sure there haven't been any in years and it looks like only about 30 people went there. Tallinn is the degenerate capital of Estonia and also 50% Russian so it's to be expected. If anything, it just filters out the slags for us. Though this is part cope admittedly

Yes but these TV shows glorifying a negro are working like propoganda, as they are normalising presence of racial minorities in Baltic States, young people expecially women are very impressionable.

american sabotage
real lithuanians will never give in

Attached: bfg2ndh786fz.png (1912x1956, 263K)

it’s not bad yet but it needs to be reversed
EKRE has their work cut out for them, i think their focus now should be playing the cards right to get in the best position for next election when west europe is even more unraveled
the signs of better conditions in the future are already here with countries like denmark souring on multiculturalism and working on enforced integration instead, one small step for ethnofascism, one big step for the europe
plus with salvini doing a decent job at redirecting migrants to the more leftist spain and france he could help turn those countries right wing in the meantime
things are bad right now yes, but my outlook is positive it’s all inching toward the right direction

Attached: A78CA7F2-F607-4D93-8068-D176C933C548.png (738x466, 627K)

Yes, you're correct. I was rather thinking about an isolated appearance. We have seen more minority types on TV here as well. A spike after late 2011. Before that you'd see almost zero but now they are more frequent.
We must do everything possible to raise awareness for the current state of things and to promote EU parliament elections. Otherwise we're going to be riding the wave only to fall off it just as we've started picking up speed.

Attached: 1534520538468.jpg (573x399, 127K)

>anything center
>based
no

>ekre and isamaa coalition essentially can't happen
>reform won't work with ekre
There's quite literally nothing better. If Center can cuck out and let EKRE do what must be done then it'll be much better than sitting in opposition

reform will budge and work with ekre, no way they want to be in the opposition again and sde being pissy retards made it happen

>reform will budge
If they ever want more kushy jobs in EU, they will not. I bet every kike in EU parlament is breathing down their necks at the moment, with Ansip especially nervously tittering back to the party to preserve his gibsition.

Cлoyпoки и пeдики

>Täna teatas Keskerakonna esimees Jüri Ratas, et nad loobuvad edasistest koalitsioonikõnelustest parlamendivalimised võitnud Reformierakonnaga. Toimunud pressikonverentsil andis Ratas mõista, et Keskerakond on valmis järgmise valitsuskoalitsiooni moodustama hoopis Isamaa ja EKREga.
>Haledalt petta sai ka Tallinna linnale kuuluvas Tallinna Arengu- ja Koolituskeskuse sihtasutuses töötav endine ajakirjanik Abdul Turay. Suurbritanniast pärit Turay tegi päev riigikogu valimisi Facebookis kirgliku postituse, milles kutsus kõiki Eesti kodanikke üles Keskerakonda valima. Turay väitis, et Keskerakond ja Jüri Ratas on ainukesed, kes ka tegelikult EKREle vastu seisavad.
Abdul BTFO, meat is back on the menu.

Attached: 1540539726929.png (2000x732, 464K)

>Abdul Turay, from the UK

Attached: 44493103-C79B-47FC-954F-AF9F117E0B68.jpg (250x248, 15K)

abdul dosent run for sde anymore?