be a woman

> be a woman
> got pregnant
> decided to become a man
> married a man

yahoo.com/lifestyle/transgender-man-gave-birth-opens-pregnancy-dont-see-less-man-162228569.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08 Transgender man who gave birth opens up about his pregnancy 'I don't (640x800, 878K)

bump

Attached: XJyemeI.jpg (462x356, 45K)

which is further proof gender dysphoria has fuck-all to do with sexual orientation.

Makes me wonder how safe this is for the child. It’s been done a few times in the past.... the kids seem ok so far. But I got the feeling that they are lucky. And already these “pregnant men” are saying things that the doctors “discriminate” against them and are mean to them and that society is not accepting of what they do.... well yea it’s like smoking when your pregnant a doctor isn’t going to tell you anything good about what your doing. Cutting your tits off then being pregnant by doing that your already depriving your baby of healthful mothers milk.
I don’t know how people can be so fucking stupid. When your being a dumbass chances are you will be called out on it.

I feel sick

every day we stray further from god
every day i wish the nazis had won a bit more

If she is taking hormones to grow a beard n shit, won't that effect the baby as well?

If so, why is it not considered child abuse?

The state of those milkers

Baby is gonna have a Mangina.

>even god won't forgive us for allowing these abominations to exist

Attached: 1528771113523.png (500x500, 296K)

why is her beard so white? is this what happens when a tranny takes too many hormones to look like a man?

LMAO.

Okay this is weird AF but due to my muslim upbringing this reminded me of a hadith Muhammad has, it's as follows:
"God curses those men who take the qualities of women and women who take the qualities of men" and I think it was mentioned once how the more this phenomen spreads, the closer we are to judgment day in Islam. It's really fucking weird that the abomination in your pic is seen as "okay". I'm not a muslim anymore but this is repulsive on a natural level.

100% your fault mut

would eat her clam

Because that means classifying an unborn human as someone instead of a fetus and that triggers the liberals

..▲.
▲.▲

finally holy fuckin lord
dig the digs, too.
thanks kek.

Attached: melgibson.jpg (220x321, 21K)

he seems like a perfectly, nice guy! why dont u guys judge people by the content of their character and not their looks? SHEESH!

its not a child nor a baby, in legalese its a fetus.. and those have no rights.

I believe the final stages of degeneracy are among us ,the sheep believe themselves to be the lion and only through action will all this end , stand like men and drive the enemy to the sea

"“Once my physical bump had disappeared and I was able to take my hormones again, I felt good about everything,” he explained. ""

Why don't you fags read the article before posting.

>giving pageviews to (((yahoo))) for that degeneracy

Attached: 47241870_303.jpg (700x394, 31K)

My Gawd! Does it still have a pussy? The boyfriend is fucking gay - literally!

Did he come in her ass and it fall pregnant? No? Did it swallow and fall pregnant? No? Did it come in her dick and it fell pregnant? No? Then how? He came in its pussy?! Can you imagine fucking that? That's gay!

>"I don't feel any less of a man"
I feel... Offended... How dare man hood be attributed to pregnancy by someone born who was born a woman... Is this how TERFs feel?

The boyfriend is gay, why would you put your dick in a woman that looks like that, at least traps looks fuckable! THIS! This is disgusting.

Attached: 1551895083947.png (715x690, 456K)