youtu.be/4OP2cxtzKtI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62070
biblehub.com/genesis/1-29.htm
biblehub.com/2_corinthians/11-4.htm
youtu.be/CYPYivvR-bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like an ant colony than a cult. You need imagination/dreams

why dont you learn what he is actually saying?
youtu.be/9qGsNCWgvTg

Attached: 207.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

>dreams
are emotions. emotions are (((their))) primary tool to fool you.

youtu.be/xVvVEhdf7vw

Attached: 37.jpg (1024x768, 583K)

you most likely are still holding on to illusion. Im saying that because you think that capitalism is viable for humanity to prosper

@18:27
youtu.be/y-76MSQkOYg

>trusting the meme flag

you've got a lot to lean kid.

Good thread thank you user

>lean
*learn

your whalecum

Attached: 31.jpg (1024x768, 420K)

More of this pics if you have them
I don’t think the masses can ever wake up, is the redpill that you can only save yourself?

youtu.be/uztS7ZpgvNE

Attached: 009.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

>I don’t think the masses can ever wake up, is the redpill that you can only save yourself?

The red pill is actually in the first video posted. While we save ourselves we share with others so they can start the process too.
The best way to successfully save ourselves is to receive help from others

you can download all of the slides he has from his site
whatonearthishappening.com/videos
whatonearthishappening.com/podcast
two sections with slides available.

Attached: 429.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

whatonearthishappening.com/ark

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x768, 760K)

youtu.be/MIK__ikk6ac

Attached: 055.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

youtu.be/asr7Jqs0tIs

Attached: 168.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

One merely needs to stop and look around at all the other left behinds to recognize where the onlookers and nolookers go is one and the same as the cliff and age gap permutations make the cultures clash where babies of young and old kids are put into the same classification as collegiate filtered corporate screening clones their prototypical socialite through sponsored souled out skits and shows that shine where the sun does not under night skies and behind closed doors where real power is exchanged in stone building jeweled trophies and golden tickets

This cunt lost me when he started talking about martial arts.

Dreaming is important also. That is imagination. I don't understand his distinction between dreaming and imagination.

You wont want dreams when the world turns a nightmare.

Step two is to wake up and look up at the true cosmic show playing out in the aftermath once city exodus and regional genocide resets the ritualistic initiation.

In these days pineal scarring/ removal in childhood and ensuing calcification creates the ideal illuminated mind for a dark age. The clarity it brings along with the curse of a dreamers day of rest. Which is to say, dont wake a sleeping giant and the one eyed man is king of the odyssey days where telescope, protractor, and golden forged compass proved math prowess over nature to the point where modern governments control the weather with artificial rain for their farming dominance globally and sustaining overpopulated earth habitats for the npcs who have quite literally bought in and invested in a false future that will only redeem a few as mars and other fantasy rides end in intergalactic attacks from neighboring tribes who can command the heavens wheel better in scouting out enemy camps in the dark with no lights to give away their timing. But thats a rabbit hole for the day after tomorrow and the story tonight is that nobody is free from nsa and cia command who seek to overwrite personal liberties with preconditioned catch phrases and manufactured punchlines. Thats what she said. Hey Listen! Look at navi spiral and enjoy the ride right back to birth when it hits yah

its explained in this videostop dreaming as in stop believing things that are not true, are. and vice versa

youtu.be/0MS1QzkrY4M

Attached: 080.jpg (1024x768, 202K)

Attached: 082.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

>thomas paine
That man was an illuminist. One more puppet and propagandist who worked to destroy the old world and bring about the new order, where man worships himself and his "reason"
You expect me to take Passio seriously when he quotes the servants of the enemy and pretends they speak wisdom.

Attached: 1480535319442.jpg (987x1080, 493K)

But believing in things which are not true, makes them true. This is a law of the universe, and the method by which the law of attraction works. Or, affirmations, if you prefer, or prayer, if you prefer (these are all different expressions of the same ideal). The universe is mind. If we are sick, and we tell ourselves we are sick, we will remain sick, but if we are sick and we tell ourselves we are healthy, we can become healthy. This is true for anyone who is poor, fat, addicted to drugs, bad at math, etc. What we decide is true or real determines our physical reality.

I'm sure you have heard that before.

But that is dreaming, no? If you are very poor and uneducated, dreaming of becoming wealthy and educated is the first step to focusing on that end, so that you can manifest it. If we don't believe in things which are not currently true, but only things which are currently true, change is very very difficult. But if we dream of things which are not currently true, then we can change what is currently true.

This is why the law of attraction fails for so many people, because their affirmation is "I will be wealthy one day", and because one day is not specific, their ideas are never manifested because they are not really changing their psychology or their subconscious running train of thought. But for the person who says "I am wealthy now", even if they are not, they are changing their psychology by embedding this new attitude into their subconscious, so it is more likely to manifest. It's like the saying "dress for the job you want, not the job you have", which is both true and a good example of what we're discussing.

Attached: OV5.jpg (640x479, 108K)

>t. never read Thomas Paine

>But believing in things which are not true, makes them true.
you need to watch these two seminars. Natural Law and What on Earth is Happening

Attached: 041.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

We dont talk about fight club since the death. Enuff said. Och

Imagination is a product of mathematical understanding of the world around you and the objects of affection, devotion, or other emotions of intense focus mixed with the psychadelic verbal experience of an inner voice that governs pure morality. Most lose sight of where that all began with our animalistic tongues and overly complex library of literary devices and linguistic roots. Entropy erases and overlaps where the beginning and end of the string theory meets with antidisestablishmentarianism which is a force that governs against those who seek to disestablish the preexisting flow of time. Of course thats all prerequisite to the hemisemidemiquaver and the whistling jaybird in the blue mountains where the red sun rising makes the succulent apple of knowledge for a pig feasts mouth. The same plots repeating like plain refrains and panflute melodies of hyrulian hoggs.

Too much truth will kill you if you cant keep a level head. Fashion as king makes for a fool while a cheap suit is costly when you are holding a beggars cloak for ransom at the daggers edge of a billion dollar razor blade nickel titanium shave to a haircut on the precious metal market debt that was rendered worthless in war time but was always to be expected to grow back over time when you had to play the kings game of coin and chance with crypto cash credit and bad profits of false prophets who sold the earth and began to sell the stars to highest bidder as well. Risk after all is a variable and only the weather man may predict feast or famine. Both for the farmer staring into the sun and the night performers in the field of limelight reserved for a fortunate few fabulously fake looking figures who are willing to put on a costume for childrens commercials, bourgeois bucks, and aristocrat applause. Since in this reality the dream is on a silver screen after all and the gold is in the glove of a bloody bank and fortune teller.

I think so personally. None so blind as those who shall not see - or - wisdom is the heart to understand knowledge.

We should try to help one another, that is brotherhood and charity, and in doing this we also help ourselves to understand the universe around us more. But, if people choose not to seek at all, or choose to only seek where they want to instead of seeking beyond the confines of their prejudices, then no amount of trying to help them will really help them.

That is partially why the occult is occultic, or hidden, very frequently in plain sight; communicated with symbols rather than in text. Because you cannot spoonfeed people the truth, they must find it themselves, and so if you hide it in plain sight, those with the heart to understand knowledge, or those who yearn to seek, will seek and find it in front of their face, and those who do not, will never what is in front of their face.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 57K)

>pol gets the realest redpill thread
>ignores it to post bluepilled shit about jews and trump and act like those are redpills

None so blind...

monitoring this thread user. good job.

youtu.be/SorfsRfXrFo2219

watching this for the first time now

Mark Pussio is s literal devil worshipper trying to trick people into serving his God. I listened to 20 hours of him talking about banal Occulted Knowlege. One of his videos is “Fake Ass Christians”. He’s too big of a fucking pussy to make a video called Fake Ass Muslims.

A blessing and a curse this wisdom is

I think there's a difference between aspirations/goals and dreams.

Dreams are just an abstract fiction. Aspirations/goals imply you have a plan of action to make it reality.

>He’s too big of a fucking pussy to make a video called Fake Ass Muslims.
link your video on fake ass muslims.... oh thats right
YOU ARE TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO MAKE ONE

Attached: 103.jpg (1024x768, 216K)

bumpy road you're into

ecosia.org/images?q=social conscience statue#id=_

Mark Passio is unfortunately still brainwashed by the teachings of CoS. Occult practice is still demonic territory and will get you possessed.

Mark's presentations on the dark occult are however a good watch so you can understand what their agenda and modus operandi is.

There's also some good information here:
martusministry.org/download/Isha-Yoga-Roots.pdf

Seek Jesus, he's the only true spiritual path there is.

Attached: christianbooks.jpg (1714x1834, 642K)

>Mark Passio is unfortunately still brainwashed by the teachings of CoS. Occult practice is still demonic territory and will get you possessed.
welcome back. I see you think that Jesus will let a true son be possessed still.... Do you understand that Jesus used mescaline and mushrooms as a sacrament?
youtu.be/4OP2cxtzKtI

"the keystone state"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.48.01 AM.png (1280x800, 1.4M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.48.58 AM.png (1280x800, 1.39M)

user there are only so many ways i can say thanks for this video. i just hope other people see this thread.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.50.34 AM.png (1280x800, 1.5M)

>user there are only so many ways i can say thanks for this video.

Attached: 267.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.50.26 AM.png (1280x800, 1.39M)

Daily reminder "Natural Law" isn't a new age concept, it's a mainstream historical concept that the dumbed down masses let go down the memory hole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.56.22 AM.png (1280x800, 1.32M)

keep going

>Natural_law
>Plato's Republic

lol no.

Drugs are forbidden by bible with the greek term pharmakeia which translates to sorcery and drug use. Whatever shroom art was made after is irrelevant.

Messing with psychedelics is not very wise anyway:
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62070

Every religion wants to "own" Jesus, but no-one wants to hear what He has to say. No, He's not an alien, yogi or buddhist. He's the son of God.

bullshit on "pharmakeia"

you don't understand your own religion

also it was said in Genesis that god gave us every seed bearing plant etc to use, so that includes various psychedelics and so forth

dont settle on your knowledge

>No you
>Your argument
Why would I make a video about Muslims when I haven’t made any about Christians, or anything else. I’m not the one with an agenda. Mark Pussy however is decidedly anti-Christian.

I came back to Christianity from an occult background. Studied various styles of yoga, Golden Dawn, Crowley, Law of One and the works. All of them paint a picture of a one true original religion behind all the others. Unfortunately it's a lie.

>Drugs are forbidden by bible
biblehub.com/genesis/1-29.htm

>but they mean food only goyim

Attached: 050.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

The Jesus of the bible was who his apostles followed and preached. The gnostic texts this image refers to are not consistent with the bible.

biblehub.com/2_corinthians/11-4.htm

Attached: apostolitkuolema.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

>Constantine invented Christianity in the third century
>Fuck historical records
>What is grasping
>Enlightened
No
No

>Constantine invented Christianity in the third century
he censored the bible idiot

Attached: 051.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

youtu.be/CYPYivvR-bU

Go away Mark, your fifteen minutes are over. Mark Pussio teaches endlessly on the Osiris Myth as the supposed occulted or hidden knowledge withheld from the masses. His natural law teachings were notable but his esoteric shit is nonsense.
>Muh 13 pieces
>Muh golden phallus
>Muh vesica Pisces