Oh nonono

oh nonono
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

captain fungus btfo

Attached: 2314435645.png (1270x533, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-hepUc32wo
youtube.com/watch?v=4p9zidEUqiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope this is the end of capeshit movies

Attached: Kmg.jpg (597x601, 212K)

why isn't she nigger? racist!

We can only hope. I want this ride to end already

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 3nIE1FM.png (610x343, 587K)

It's even worse than Dr. Strange

It will never, ever end.
It's pretty much *the* perfect franchise(s) to endlessly make films about.

>I hope this is the end of capeshit movies

IDK, i havent watched a super hero movie since tobey spidermans and i absolutely love where capeshit went because i find the coverage, commercials, and clips of it i do catch so god damn entertaining because its all so retarded and cringey. i honestly hope it just gets worse and worse, like star wars. i was a big star wars fan, and slightly bummed when disney started to ruin it, but as they've ruined it more and more i've actually come to ironically enjoy it. the latest, the han solo movie was a better star wars parody than space balls. absolutely painful to watch, like "The Room" but star wars. I can't wait to see all the hilarious webms people make of this piece of shit movie. learn to find the silver lining in everything. look at pic related. u couldnt make this shit up!

Attached: 1551942033425.jpg (750x897, 221K)

This the incel thread? Glad I came on time.

I like that Disney hired necromancers to bring stan lee back. Very cool

What.....the....fuuuuuuuuu

Attached: 1530581973985.png (509x411, 17K)

me too, makes me hype as fuck for whatever disgrace they have planned for carrie fisher's corpse. they killed off han and luke, so all they had left was leia, they are going to cgi her ass in to the movie, its gonna be fucking great.

Attached: 1551948166011.jpg (504x819, 99K)

this is why everyone shits on the airforce

Qanon - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist,

you're not wrong

>What.....the....fuuuuuuuuu
>this is why everyone shits on the airforce

and u know, even if disney paid, SOME tax payer money went towards this, tax payer money went towards wasting military resources to promote degenrate feminazi marxist propaganda L M A O

Attached: 1551997024926.jpg (2532x2108, 692K)

That fucking picture

Attached: 1505083443999.png (258x245, 118K)

JF is Zionist?

>those feet

Attached: B1193AB4-0B6D-47B3-834E-D5F173E07A52.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Forgot Trump

Attached: 4A8E5038-316E-4DD2-8F2E-7F7984C95990.jpg (2000x2533, 1.43M)

You know what you guys are being such dicks abouy this movien imma gonsee it

Have sex.

Blue hair lesbians seething

well you would know I suppose

Gosh darn those kikes!1!1

Just saw the movie
It spends a good few minutes jerking off the US air force
Captain Marvel even bases the colors of her suit off the US air force logo

>Certified fresh
>hasn't been released yet
Wow, they have to certify these turds faster and faster to sell the narrative. I bet in the future fucking teaser trailers will have certified fresh ratings.

They released review copies to journalists this has been the way forever

>Pewdiepie - Zionist
>Elon "hello who do you think owns the media" Musk - Zionist
Fuck off

Attached: Kys.jpg (480x255, 32K)

nigger panther had a 100% score on rotten tomatoes at one point
jewlywood is a joke

Attached: 1550962034596.jpg (2655x2849, 1.38M)

Average flight hour cost for F-16 is about 22k. They are based pretty close to LA in Nellis AFB outside Las Vegas. That probably costs somewhere around 150k to 200k plus what ever they spent on training for this shit. Responsible use of tax money.

Attached: 2141231234545.png (1274x527, 540K)

Attached: 1551570552442.gif (199x194, 58K)

Have a quick fap before the thread started?

That's actually a pretty good redpill of how leftists manipulate things on their sites.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-hepUc32wo

youtube.com/watch?v=4p9zidEUqiw

58,000 people voted it 39% LMAO
Tomatofags rectally incinerated

No. They do not send out review copies. The Academy Awards hands out screener copies to people in the academy. If every moron working for a newspaper got a DVD screener of every movie release weeks before the debut you'd see people pirating it weeks ago.

I remember years ago Ghostbusters 2016 did not receive its certified fresh until a week after its debut. They used to wait for a consensus. Quit talking out of your ass, nigger.

jesus christ they're using a dead man's account to advertise movies
fucking sad

lmao some guy at the shop today was chatting about this movie, wondering why there wasn't a line of people to buy tickets like there usually is for Marvel movies. I think we got a Ghostbusters 2 situation here

The Top Critics are obviously trolls

Attached: TopCritics.png (600x337, 253K)

That's pretty bad desu

The air force doesnt do film stuff for free. Maybe sometimes they do like a fly over for a big game or event but like for actual movies I highly doubt it. Maybe they help cause it helps recuritment but I highly doubt they doing big studio work all on tax dollars.

Theyre cheap and easy to make and you reach impressionable children. This is closer to the beginning than the end.

I’m paying for three adult IMAX seats three popcorns and three large drinks in protest to your hate speech

What the fuck is wrong with them?

make sure to get the the biggest sizes for free refills. And make sure to get a refreshing coke

FUCK YOU BARK ROOT BEER ASSHOLE

Bbasically right about everyone on that list except Anglin, Pewds, weev and Kevin MacDonald. Especially Kevin MacDonald guy would blow up Israel if he could.

*Barq's

OH. THANKS.

Attached: 2v2e87-1.jpg (749x472, 74K)

Why don't you just enter the theater with MacDonalds?

they're going to disable audience scoring next.

I actually know one of those pilots. I'm no expert on this being a civvy but I'm pretty sure they have to fly anyway. If they're paying for something they were going to do anyway then whatever?
It's comical they asked for that for such a shitty movie though.

Attached: bob iger merchant.jpg (666x500, 125K)

Oh and Elon Musk too. Guy has been trying to subtly hint at how powerful Jews are for a while.

So niggas, is this shit gonna flop

pewdiepie and elon musk are definitely not zionists

I will honestly get a boner if this flops. All the kvetching lately makes it deserving of failure.

Attached: 1357028231396.jpg (600x600, 152K)

Bitch I wish they’d allow that you think I wanna pay $10 for butter and salt in a box?

This faggot spreads this copypasta in nearly every tread
I don't understand how anyone could think Elon "hello who do you think owns the media" Musk is a zionist

People are idiots that will obey what they think they critics are telling them.
It will make 600+
Probably a lot more

Better remove the audience score tracker. Seems a bit problematic.

>What the fuck is wrong with them?
those feet need to be soaked in BLEACH!!!

It has the word “Marvel” in it. It will make billions.

50/50 it breaks even I’d say not doing black panther numbers though then again I was wrong about aquaman

?

Captain Marvel isn't really a character anyone gives a fuck about, though.

unacceptable!

Aquaman and Black Panther are the reason I think it will make money.

>It will make 600+
How much did it cost though?
Here they had a lot of ads for it, they booked all the cinemas for one week, etc.

refer to I cannot UNSEE those, damn you ALL!!!

you incels are disgusting
instead of supporting women you try to tear them down any chance you get
how can you look yourselves in the mirror at night and not be disgusted?

Yeah but I said that about aquaman because you know fucking AQUAMAN. NAME ANY VILLAIN OF AQUAMAN OTHER THAN BLACK MANTA. would it be BP? Japan and Norway?

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE.
HOW DOES A WOMAN GET FEET SO GROSS, FILLED WITH DISGUSTING FUNGUS?

There's so much fungus under her nails, the nails have started to detach from the fingers.

Jesus Christ, this image is burned into my brain.
Its so fucking disgusting.

There is a scene in the trailer where she's fighting barefoot with Jude Law--- poor guy, he was probably scared shitless of contacting this feet AIDS.

Attached: puke.gif (450x189, 898K)

It's Bang's, retard

Perhaps your right, sometimes I underestimate the amount of shit a normalfag will shovel in their mouth for the sake of mindless consumption.

I mean bubble is gonna burst on the MCU sometime so yeah might as wellnbe on this one I guess but I think it might be one more or so

I saw Alita battle angel today.
It was really good.

Attached: 1551836652374.webm (960x402, 2.93M)

>The Top Critics are obviously 40 year old white men

Attached: 1551663332927.jpg (467x458, 44K)

Hitler - Zionist

It baffles me that this cunt is walking around Hollywood infecting everyone with her nasty-ass toe fungus. Someone should honestly @ her to fix her fucking feet.

She's a dusgusting Jew lesbo slob.

The utter SHIT Hollywood produces today

Attached: 1529216417222.jpg (1600x1400, 455K)

I don't even care enough about this movie to torrent it. It's probably shit.

>using a dead mans twitter for this

crikey thats low.

>peak ancap
be honest what's more jewish than this?

Imagine if even bought critics can't stomach this movie to write 10/10 reviews and knowing that if they do write them and trick people in theaters, they will lose even what little credibility they still had, but still have to write something, anything, positive about it and make it into at least "passable" category because Disney already paid you beforehand. Being a writing slut ain't easy.

>If every moron working for a newspaper got a DVD screener of every movie release weeks before the debut you'd see people pirating it weeks ago.
They used to do that and that is where lot of movies ended up torrent trackers. Now they either use private screenings on select theaters or video streaming sites that have more security features.

Studios are far more controlling in regards to critics and much faster to blacklist 'em if they don't get favorable reviews. Only handful of actual boomer critics maintain any kind of professional integrity and early access to film pre-release due to their established reputation that took decades to build.

While studios might cover part of costs, US military spends millions of tax money for recruitment propaganda in movies. Mutually beneficial arrangement between military, advertising agencies and hollywood. The Independence Day sequel from two or three years ago was interesting example, make neat browser game to market the movie, games own domain actually redirected it to US Army domain, sharing game results for friends on kikebook also shared your personal data with US Army recruitment command.

Feetfags will defend this

I see nothing wrong with this. Antisemitism is a far left position, after all.

Attached: 2131444412.png (1000x1000, 197K)

>uhh a bit bland uhh missed oppertunity uhhh the cat was cool and Samuel looked good De-aged *cough *its shit* Cough*

>8/10 MUST SEE

RT is a fucking joke on the net atm trashing their rep for capeshit of all things.

Check it out

Attached: 1551187973705m.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

Don't forget how they also basically bought every other theater to show that movie exclusively.

Remember that Hollywood is basically a propaganda branch of the CIA and deep state.

I'm sure this is a coincidence on this fine International Women's Day.

Attached: wiki.jpg (1219x482, 138K)

wtf did she fucking chew her nails like my weird aunt did? That big tow is the main one but any of them can bleed if you chew on them enough

Attached: 1498463101317.png (304x288, 22K)

I literally just watched captain marvel online and it was awwright, you morons are just salty because a woman is in the lead role. FFS, just get over it, it wasn't any better or worse than the other super hero movies released in the past 5-8 years.