UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE BESIDES DONALD J. TRUMP

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE BESIDES DONALD J. TRUMP
I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY GOES TO ISRAEL, I DON'T CARE IF I GET A FENCE INSTEAD OF A WALL OR MORE IMMIGRANTS, I TRUSTED HIM IN 2016 AND I CONTINUE TO TRUST HIM NOW, HE'S THE BEST WE HAVE AND ANYONE WHO ISN'T GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM IS UNAMERICAN
TRUST IN HIM
BELIEVE IN HIM
HE HAS FORCES IN GOVERNMENT LEFTOVER FROM OBAMA
GIVE IT TIME, IN HIS SECOND TERM HE WILL DELIVER ON EVERYTHING BECAUSE THERE WON'T BE FEAR OF NOT GETTING ELECTED
TRUST IN HIM!

Attached: gi8CBnD.jpg (823x847, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
vocaroo.com/i/s1bpAkiHEdGC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice reverse shilling. When are the people saying you're delusional for supporting Trump supposed to show up?

You should vote for Andrew Yang. He is going to kill All of the spics and give us $1000 that we can use to help start families and open businesses. I like Donald Trump but we still have spics in America and because of that it can be difficult for us to start families because they don't belong in this country. I think that we need a change.

It's not reverse shilling, I'm tired of people forgetting what we fought for and shilling yang
We had a movement, we had power, let's not squander it

>Everyone is a shill
>Can't recognize facetiousness even when it hits him right in the face
Retard.

Attached: useless pig.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

>makes hyperbolic all caps post vehemently defending Trump
>pretending he isn't just intentionally giving people a platform to shit on Trump by acting like a retard
Sure

Stealing this pic. Thank u

>He is going to kill All of the spics
His spic policy as laid out on his website is
>We have to face facts that there are over 11 million undocumented immigrants in this country. Millions of them pay taxes and have American children. Deporting them is impossible and inhumane. Having them continue to live in the shadows brings with it many problems and drawbacks. The best path forward is to provide a pathway to citizenship for those who are here illegally. We need to bring them into the formal economy out of the shadows. I am the son of immigrants and understand those who have come here to build a better life for themselves and their families.
Yang is worse than Trump
Vote Mommy today.

You /ptg/ tards are done, nobody believes the bullshit Trump is selling.

With his latest attack on american free speech (for Isreal), he showed his true colors....white and blue.

Attached: lameducktrump.jpg (250x190, 11K)

What are Trump's medals for?

This is'nt true. AZNS hate spics. SAGE

It's written on the faggot's website
Vote mommy

Attached: Nobody cared who I was until I met with Assad.png (1500x845, 2.26M)

No it is'nt. Your just trying to make people hate Andrew because he is AZN. AZNS are white and they are our allies. You are a (((jew))) shill. SAGE

C U C K
U
C
K

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-021326.jpg (676x990, 381K)

yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
>We have to face facts that there are over 11 million undocumented immigrants in this country. Millions of them pay taxes and have American children. Deporting them is impossible and inhumane. Having them continue to live in the shadows brings with it many problems and drawbacks. The best path forward is to provide a pathway to citizenship for those who are here illegally. We need to bring them into the formal economy out of the shadows. I am the son of immigrants and understand those who have come here to build a better life for themselves and their families.
Why are you shilling a kike lover so much?

Attached: 1551945715903.png (625x579, 134K)

Trump squandered it. He wants more immigrants than ever. If there is no wall by election time he can kiss my bad goy ass

That’s better than “I want more immigrants than ever before to come in”

>I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY GOES TO ISRAEL, I DON'T CARE IF I GET A FENCE INSTEAD OF A WALL OR MORE IMMIGRANTS
You're anti-American filth.

it's going to be REALLY funny when all the people who say "MIGApede" and Yanggangers are forced to pay reparations when President Kamala Harris wins in a landslide, lol

Yes it is, but that faggot claimed Yang was "going to kill All of the spics" where that clearly isn't going to happen.

Trump is as unamerican as they get. Just admit you voted for a literal retard and are paying the price for being such an idiot.

>2 posts by this ID

He's right desu. But automatically granting citizenship would be foolhardy. Give them a provisional status with no benefits apart from not getting deported and require them to prove themselves for 2-3 years if they want to stay (no criminality, learn English, citizenship test, hold a job). Don't do it by the end of the period, you're out. Any criminal convictions, you're out.
In the meantime, secure the border and tighten immigration laws so we don't end up in this situation again. Pathway is a one time offer only applying to those currently here.

fpbp

Tick Tock went the Clock

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-115431~2.jpg (1080x511, 68K)

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

How is Trump unamerican exactly? And in what way are americans "paying the price" for voting for him? From over here it looks like he's running the country pretty well, and that he has the american peoples safety and well-being as a top priority?

FREEDUMB ISN'T FREE

Attached: maga zionist.jpg (527x452, 58K)

>I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY GOES TO ISRAEL
yikes

Nice

AJOO!

Attached: 1551164631418.jpg (640x640, 101K)

MAGA
the only losers who care about that isreal business are retards with an ax to grind. They'll side with some shit skin female Dem just to spite the Jews. Even if she contradicts their political views. These people are delusional and hypocritical. All in the name of hating the Jew. Trump is the greatest thing to happen to America in a long time

Literally the princess from Spaceballs

Attached: ivanka-trump-plastic-surgery-side-view-810568.jpg (590x350, 42K)

Trump is a bit unstable and has character flaws by the numbers but all of it seems less bad as time goes on because the insanity of the extreme left that has in most part taken over the democrat party and pushes for more and more of their racist, sexist, authoritarian and anti-science ideology into the mainstream trying to criminalize even simple disagreement and there seems to be no end to it. I really think americans should see that while it is far from a really good choice, choosing madman Trump over actually evil leftists is a better choice.

Fuck Trump,Fuck USA,I hope that shithole will lose all it's power and have the same fate as Yugoslavia especially with getting bombed and genocides,once this happens no more troubles with useless wars for (((them))) and degeneracy spreading around the world,desu I hope one day I will see the shellings of Hollywood or something like this.

SAGE

Lmfao

Trump said at CPAC he wants the most immigrants of ant president ever lmao. He said it himself.

he is a fake

Attached: 2vj2br.gif (360x202, 2.14M)

PRAISE BE TO THE ETERNAL GOD EMPEROR MY BROTHER
OUR FAITH WILL PREVAIL

vocaroo.com/i/s1bpAkiHEdGC
You're welcome

Attached: 1517718988088.jpg (480x415, 240K)

I honestly don't give a shit about trump. I just hate the yang gang even more than Trumps retarded supporters at least they mostly stay in their fucking containment board and don't make 10 threads every seconds.
how do I know you're new

based

Attached: yang or bust.jpg (1080x1329, 194K)

Attached: 1551379533514.png (521x298, 30K)

DRUMPF DIDNT NUKE DA JOOS IM GONNA VOTE FOR WHITE HATING OPEN BORDERS DEMS HAHAHAHA MAGATURDS ARE GAY KIKES