Why do Americans not believe in science? It’s not just evolution...

Why do Americans not believe in science? It’s not just evolution, Americans don’t believe in climate change or the moon landing and they believe the earth is flat. This isn’t normal for a “first world country”.

Attached: 4C01CE82-4B35-4DDA-98BA-09D7C3A8F0DD.jpg (1242x943, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SyUDGfCNC-k
revealingscienceofgod.com/index.php?page=anticipations
youtu.be/kuXamqmdEGI
youtube.com/watch?v=2vBvJxx7Oqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

Attached: 1549627844464.jpg (776x305, 20K)

>middle/upper class sheltered Eastern European who never interacts with lower class people thinks Americans are dumb
You haven't seen shit.

>(((Evolution)))
You are a gullible as a chimp.

If I can’t talk about differences in races I don’t care about evolution

Well doesn't Donald Trump represent Americans? He’s a very dumb person, so how am I wrong?

You don't ”belive" science, leave it to normies to turn science into a religion where non believers are socially punished.

The religious in USA have been making the population dumber so that they will believe religious rubbish.
Looks like they are succeeding.
Now think about how dumb the average American is and remember that half of them are dumber than that.

>evolution
>climate change
>moon landing
>global earth
fuck off with your conspiracy theories, r*ddit
what your calling "science" isnt science anymore, you're in a cult. how's that sex change, r*ddit ?

Average voter here is no better than people who voted for Trump. Many politicians here act like him.

t. Kike on a stick worshipper

Reproducibility. Science isn't just guesses with technowizbang descriptions that use five syllable words, it has to be falsifiable, with reproducible experiments. Some 50-70% of scientists can't reproduce the results of experiments done by their peers. A disturbing number can't even reproduce their own results.

>t.literal illiterate kike
Do you still refuse to sign an X, Moshe?

George Carlin didn't study statistics. The majority of people fall within five or ten points of average. A huge number of those fall within margin of error points of the average.

American average is still at sub Saharan levels though

>can't deny the swarthy son of his god is a middle eastern kike
t. Assmad christcuck

Evolution is real, Earth is round, and the moon landing probably happened.

Climate change is bullshit though.
youtu.be/SyUDGfCNC-k

devolution is reality my friend
human's quality descended with time
this is fact
brain is getting smaller and smaller

Attached: julius_caesar-228x300.jpg (228x300, 8K)

Climate change is an easily observable thing and it's happening. You might be thinking about theory that climate change is caused by humans, which is debatable.

The american education system don't teach anyone how to think it simply pumps out docile conformist workers. More people would believe in climate change if they started from a position of pesticides pumped out by Monsanto most definitely are fucking things up on the planet and that bumble bee and insect populations are declining which leads to many problems. Instead most politicians, propagandist and the like state the Earth is getting warmer (which is something always random varying by location leading to more skepticism) and thus we're going to double your tax rate, add $10 to the price per gallon of gasoline and prevent you from eating anything but onions. Oh and there's no solutions to any of this

If they were more serious about conservation they would advocate for working at home, 10hr work day for 4 days a week, advocate growing gardens and planting bee friendly plants, and give better opportunities for people with solutions that IMPROVE our lives AND is environmentally friendly.

how old are you? because you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Evolution, ffs most of science, is standing on the same leg as religion. Big bang? Can't be observed. God? Can't be observed. Why is one harder to believe than the other?

Fucking THIS. There hasn't been an honorable human in ages.

Modern science proves many ancient Kabbalist teachings.

Kabbalism correctly anticipated many modern scientific concepts, including biological evolution and the big bang theory, more than 1800 years ago. The level of anticipation is astonishing.

revealingscienceofgod.com/index.php?page=anticipations

Wow, what do you know, all of these unproved THEORIES that are preached as gospel truths, come right out of kabbalah.

(((they))) don't care about climate change or else davos crowd would stop flying private jets, just another way to fuck countries up via lefto-fascism and graft.

Evolution has literally no facts to back it up. Evolution is not a science. The only way you learnt about science is other people telling you and reading about it in a textbook. There is no observed evidence of macroevolution, ever.

Exactly. Although I would prefer us to move up the Kardashev scale to a T1 civilization and start expanding into space. Eventually we will need better long term solution to energy production than petroleum.

Attached: 1516400397620.jpg (403x302, 40K)

>based and christpilled man solves math equation that can't be solved for over a century
>Says he figured it out by channeling Jesus
And op here thinks he's Mr smarty pants bc he *tips fedora*
I'd like to see you accomplish something as great as this with your (((evolution))) bullshit. Protip: YOU WILL NEVER.
Now bow before Christ, faggot

youtu.be/kuXamqmdEGI

Attached: IMG_20190308_053912_01.png (720x609, 100K)

Evolution is a theory. Just like democrats theory of Russian Collusion.

"devolution" has no scientific basis, because evolution as a scientific theory states no predefined hiearchy or path
you can just say evolution (change by adaptation to environment) and what you're saying can still apply. it's just that jews have created an environment which forces people to adapt to survive in a way that makes them stupid

TRUE. Every generation we lose a little DNA. We the creation of God.

Because evolution is a retarded concept, natural selection is far more accurate.

>believe in science?
>science
>believe
that's not how it works, nigger.

Maybe when scientists are ready to admit truths that people already know we will start accepting the things that they tell us are true.

Maybe because science has become politicised and certain scientific theories even transformed into a religion?
I guess people who reject modern day science already have a real religion and don't need this shit.

Okretard.jpeg

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-055132~01.png (720x580, 145K)

>believing obvious emu propaganda
>flag

Yea checks out

Are you retarded. There are hundreds of examples. All manner of whales, birds, and felines have adapted to their environments through mutation or selective breeding. You can even see in the skeletons of some whales where they used to have legs

Correct, no one has ever witnessed or reproduced evolution in a life form.
It's a completely unfalsifiable theory, therefore it SHOULD be discarded by anyone who has more than 2 brain cells, regardless of how convincing it might seem on the surface.
If there is no way to either reproduce it or falsify it then it is a religion or a sect.

?

Show me where evolution has been actually witnessed in nature happening?
These people just look at bones of animals who died a million years ago and claim they were related.
But no one ever saw it happen, there is no proof that any of it ever happened.
And evolution grug brains do not even expect to ever see evolution happen in real life, they just believe like it's their religion.

>Modern Jewish Science comes from the Kabbalah
Imagine that.
The biggest patron of scientific research and the scientific methos until 1830 was the church.
Since the Jew got involved, we've gone from provable science based on experiment and observation to theoretical based on imagination. Einstein couldn't even work out his own mathematical proofs for his ideas, and his special relativity and general relativity are contradictory.
Guess what. If you can't prove it by experiment, it's not science.

Microevolution is not the same as macroevolution.
I believe in macroevolution (species adapt to their environment, weaker ones die off, e.g. manlets will die before lanklets leaving more lanklets etc.)
Microevolution does NOT prove macroevolution of bacteria>fish>monkeys>apes>humans etc.

MACROevolution (what majority mean by "evolution") IS FALSE. It is UNPROVABLE

Based Aussies.

Attached: 1513643172628.png (1657x2119, 2.95M)

You can't see it happen before your eyes you dumb fuck. It takes place over hundreds of generations

2nd line first sentence**correction**
I believe in "microevolution"*** (not macroevolution)

And you don't see the problem with such science? I can make up all kinds of fake science if it's enough to just hand wave all criticism away that no one can ever see it because it take 6 gorillion years to happen.

That proves his point.

Picking up the obscure beliefs of some and projecting it on a whole nation is pretty fucking stupid.

By that logic you are an alcoholic, ptsd-ridden, corrupt criminal.

As right you should be. Not believing proven methods is literally retarded.

A lot of Americans believe their feelings are more important than what is real.

We'll never have concrete proof of that because that would take millions of years to replicate, but there's no theory that makes more sense than that one.

It's fairly normal for a country that's still extremely religiously indoctrinated, you see way less science denial in first world countries where religion is on the decline, like the UK.

So you believe it because it takes hundreds of generations to see, even though you've never seen it or tested it or anyone tested it, you'll believe the education system who tells you it's true with no evidence except for it takes a long time?

Almost no one here actually believes evolution is false, but they get a ton of attention since they are entertaining and get a lot of clicks.
The same for this board.

The only purpose of people claiming evolution is false here is to make anything else said here look equally ridiculous.

Intelligent design makes incredibly more sense than evolution.

Mutts don't believe it because their brain stopped evolving centuries ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vBvJxx7Oqc

I believe evolution is false.

>intelligent design
Lmao

> knowledge is a validated belief
Croats do not know hat.

In evolution, where did the first life form come from? How can no-life create life? Why can we never re-create the scenario of no-life creating life?

Macroevolution is just micro over a larger period of time.

>climate change
is a fucking scam. only westerners have to listen to this garbage.
>china population : 1,386 billion
>india population : 1,339 billion
>earth population : 7,53 billion
go to new-delhi or to beijing FIRST then come back with your bs

>science
you're in a cult, r*ddit

Attached: 1525392376865.jpg (903x902, 99K)

NOT true.

Microevolution involves the same or lower number of mechanisms within the body (enzymes, digestive system, limbs etc.)
Macroevolution involves increases of mechanisms within the body (more enzymes, more limbs, increase ability for gas exchange etc.).. microevolution IS NOT macroevolution over a long period of time

So it's a guess based on feels?
Why can't horses and donkeys have viable offspring? Why can't humans and chimps have any? Or dogs and bears? Or Bonobos and Chimps? Or wasps and bees? Or different varieties of birds? They're all cousins, right?
Watching asexual single celled organisms divide and change over generations doesn't have any bearing on sexual reproductive organisms.

>I've had my cat for almost 10 years
>it hasn't evolved a single way to help it stop me from raping

Explain yourselves degenerate pagans.

Right
All the evidence of evolution occurring within the historical record and the prehistorical record and in simulations, it’s all false, because a Jew told you in a book

U.S. was founded by protestant fundamentalists and crypto-kikes who were so insufferable they were driven across the Atlantic. This has shaped the culture of the U.S., so you shouldn't be surprised that the country is full of jewified brainlets. I can't wait to get back to Spain and get away from these retarded mongrels.

Attached: Im_White_too.png (680x512, 200K)

America has the worst types of atheism and religion

I love when faggots conflate the moon landing hoax with the rest of those retarded conspiracies as if their even in the same league. It's not stupid to believe we didn't put people on the tip of a rocket shoot them through space land on the moon and come back to do it all again and no one ever dies? Yeah once you start looking at the evidence with an open mind ans scrutinizing NASA it is pretty much obvious. Just watch some of the iss videos. Just because someone doesn't believe the landings happened doesn't mean they think space ams science are fake you absolute retards. You only believe that because the kike's have their dicks so far down your faggot throats.

We can't possibly know where the first bacteria derived from because it took place eons ago. The most likely theory is that one of the hundreds of space rocks that collided with the earth either brought some or created the conditions in which cells could form. They've done experiments on this already

>All the evidence of evolution occurring within the historical record and the prehistorical record and in simulations
What evidence? Literally none.
Simulations? Lol?

>Why can we never re-create the scenario of no-life creating life?
Wilhelm Reich did it as part of his research on orgone energy.

At least he doesn’t worship Joseph’s wife’s son the rebbe yeshua king of the Jews

Pol is used to train “hate speech AIs”
Thats why you get consoiracy and eshotric posts here

Its teaching the AI that “denying science” is a form of hate.

Trainging our future dystopian overlords with preplanned shillshit. Were so fucked

>The most likely theory is that one of the hundreds of space rocks that collided with the earth either brought some or created the conditions in which cells could form.
Once again, how can no-life create life? This scenario has never been proven. Tell me how no-life can create life?

Science is a method, not a set of facts.

Attached: 1507183334543.jpg (800x600, 74K)

How's life being this gullible?

Your the one gullible enough to believe in evolution.

Are you dense
It was observed it moths before during and after the industrial revolution around Manchester
Their pigmentation changed as an adaptation to the amount of spot deposited on birch tress iirc
It works in simulations you can run in a class choosing coloured tokens at random (the brighter colours vanish faster than the plainer ones)

>i don't know how x works so it must be god
Cringe

Attached: quotethetruthislikealionyoudonthavetodefenditletitlooseitwilldefenditselfsaintaugustine5160653.jpg (850x400, 56K)

Who cares, this dystopia will never happen. People will slaughter them and their families in Minecraft before that happens.

You do know cells can spontaneously mutate, right? Especially in response to new environments

Because evolution, climate change, moon landing don’t pass the sniff test.

Scientists fake shit all the time.

So you can reproduce a fish giving birth to a monkey?

Climate change caused by humans is most likely both real and a weaponised scam against Europeans to make them both not have children and accept immigrants

Their pigmentation did not change. The birds just ate the black moths over white moths, meaning white moths survived more. That is not proof of evolution... just survival

I feel sad knowing someone as stupid as you exists

>I don't know how x works so i'll trust scientism
Cringe

>Simulations
Jesus Christ. You automation/ai/computers are superior faggots are dumb as shit.
A computer can't even solve 20/5(2+2) correctly, because it can only do what it was programmed to do. "Google says it's 16!". "Our resume screening software says there's no qualified white american applicants." "We forgot that the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Ocean are connected, so we didn't include the southern ocean currents and their effects on our climate change model, but we still get the same outcomes, trust us"

This is 4d shitposting. You honestly have to be pretty smart to make yourself sound this dumb.

Australians are artists.

Going straight to insults when someone points out an obvious logical flaw in your (((evolution))) argument. Nice. Shows your low IQ

>being skeptical means that you're anti science
scientism is real

Hey friendo, Donald Trump is a very stable genius

The same “science” that teaches Evolution, teaches there is no race differences in humans. It is a theory that lacks integrity and therefore open le doubt []
The same teachers more of the than not also teach that Communism is a viable socio-economic model, so more doubt on anything that dribbles out of their gullets.

I learnt about the moths and evolution in high school. It sounded stupid back then, and it sounds more stupid now.