Fuck now Ireland is sending a Tranny to Eurovision

Fuck now Ireland is sending a Tranny to Eurovision

Attached: Capture.png (1643x1334, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84LBjXaeKk4
youtu.be/5CPeHQHAQyo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfuJaf6IBpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they keep the penis, that's ok

If they get a neovagina wound, they should be put down.

France too you know.

ya that looks like a man 100%
holy shit

Funny thing is shes actually a woman kek

Omfg the nacker scumbag head on her, glad the goverment finds new ways to waste our taxs

they should rename this shitshow trannyvision.
France is also sending a tranny

Lmao just stop sending the Irish potatoes

Eurovision is identical to the American idol talmudvision bullshit that Europeans like to make fun of, you guys realize this, right?

Why so many transphobes in here.

Stop being such incel nobodies.

agreed ruins the fun

Tsk Tsk thats a low effort canadian level shitpost. I expect better from you Australia.

I remember up to 2 years ago, hearing about trannies in the media was extremely rare. Now every day we are bombarded with trannie propaganda. Wtf is going on?

this.
there's nothing more satisfying than watching her stroke her cock while you're fucking her - especially if she's riding you on top and then she just shoots her sperm all over your chest.

we did it in 2002 before it was cool

lol fags, i hope we send a muslim

it's a bit weird though when they can't get hard and you are sucking them off.

But I remember they are a failed man and can't help it.

So what, dickhead? It's a queer festival, not something you should take seriously.

Dana International was in 1998.

A tranny won Eurovision in 1998. It's nothing new

youtube.com/watch?v=84LBjXaeKk4

>Israel contesting
>seeing above Performances

why are you even mad about this, they should call it Degeneravision if anything

You give them headpats afterwards

holy heck, im getting tingly right now

She's not a tranny though.

Why isn't Germany sending this tranny?

youtu.be/5CPeHQHAQyo

Thanks for the fap material

would you have a problem with that if they did?

I think you're right, Hans. There's nothing I can find about her being trans so it's likely that she just has somewhat masculine features. You'd think this would be at the forefront of every article with the in-vogue fetishisation of the mentally ill.

Literally every Irish girl looks like or tries to look like that. Way too much fucking makeup.

a muslim tranny, otherwise you have no chance of winning

The proper term is transgender also fuck you.

My girlfriend put this on a few days ago and the creatures face didn't seem right. In the end, my prediction was correct.

Better start calling it trannyvision

are you a transphobe?

This duo would win Eurovision by 100 points

Attached: 1552040912398.png (498x597, 495K)

I'm a universal mental illnessphobe

Absolutely degenerate

only if they could sing though, or is Eurovision not about singing anymore?

Good call Giuseppe, he needs to step up his game. fuckn poofposter

You should have sent a Potato.

Aw wait, you don't have any....

I never got that. Why would you fucking cut off the only thing that can give you sexual pleasure? Are they that retarded that they think their "neovagina" aka gaping axewound can have orgasm?

Not really, no

Last year they sent queer propaganda, now this.

Fucking state.

>Are they that retarded that they think their "neovagina" aka gaping axewound can have orgasm?
no. they genuinely believe that they are women, and that getting a vagina - the one body part that would confirm that - as vital. willing to sacrifice orgasm just for that. it's crazy.

They are fucked up in the head, that's why they need help.

We've already chosen our nominee. It's a white guy.

careful, you might win now

2edgy4me

the rate of tranny propaganda is defintely not the same as in 1998

Looks like Ireland have won before the competition even starts.

American Idiol originates from Britains 'Pop Idol'

Nothing like eurovision.

Babbykill Island will surpass other European countries in pozz levels because the Irish have a desire to prove that they're a truly modern country and no longer some kind of potato eating shithole run by de Valera. Spain has a similar problem due to their modern discomfort with Franco's legacy.

When was it ever?

It's a good thing that women are being phased out of Eurovision. This will avoid problems down the line when a Muslim population would disapprove of a singing contest involving women.

you know how in circuses the entertainers are outlandish freaks, think of it like that, it's not that people look up to them, it's just more interesting than a normal person

They can orgasm.

t.tranny

The funny thing is that your country is one of the most catholic state in Europe, probably second to Poland. That's the strange thing.

Hahaha, we are also sending a tranny,but he's arab and tranny so he has more victim points. In 10 years Eurovision will just be trannies, just like women's sports

Women getting beaten by trannys.

Meh, Brazil exports hundreds of trannies to Europe every year.

This. It was a novelty, now it's the standard.

That's a good idea because it would do great, sadly enough.
>Haha look at that muslim girl. So funny and sooo strong. 12 points from me!

In the past. It got really pathetic in the 2000s but was already heading there in the 90s.

cute :3

You're missing my point

This should have done better than it did. Remember Dustin? 331,340
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfuJaf6IBpk

Genuinely a tranny? Irish media reported the story like there is no big deal. Wouldn't be like them to do that.

The place is entirely atheist and agnostic.

Trannyvision

Yeah, from the butt

Fpbp

Who gives a fuck about Judeovision Song Contest?

checked. he doesn't pass desu. even for an irish "girl" he still looks too mannish.

I like trannies.

>she doesn’t have her potatoes
typical Irish

our tranny is moroccan

>her
You need to be put down alongside these demented faggots

Why are russians such faggots

Queer festival since they took it over. And it should be taken seriously as an affront to human nature and morality. This shit comes on national TV for kids across the continent to watch these fags. They should be dealt with (peacefully) (in Minecraft)

I'd hate to meet her in a dark alley late at night.

Nah that's just knackers who look as manly as that.

The too much make up thing is true though. Irish women are actually retarded. Most of them look 10x walking down the street than they do all dolled up. They don't realise that orange grub doesn't look attractive.

Not in about 15 years Pedro. I mean due to inertia Catholicism in schools, bans on abortion, etc. were very slow to drop even since the country's become a liberal hellhole. But the last time you could honestly say we were a Catholic country was the 90s or very early 00s. Even then we'd already started taking bullshit like feminism and contraceptives for granted.

10x better.

why do people care about eurovision anymore? it's clearly a satanic propaganda operation for the plebs.

I'd let him suck my dick, it's not gay if he looks like a woman and doesn't rub his ballsack on mine.

you mean mason kikes are sending an irish tranny

and you let them

The IRA should unironically bomb this festival

she isn't a tranny, just the average potato irish woman

Where are you getting it's a tranny from?
Her names Sarah McTernan, just looks a bit masculine, still would.

Anything that isn't pre-approved is automatically a tranny on Jow Forums, also there are only faggots here so they realllllllly want that girlcock to cope with their self-hatred.

That vato is cute ese

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Based, no balls they won’t

shes hot for a man, i'd let her blow me

Disgusting, s/he is way too white, couldn't you cunts have found a tranny sambo, you racist potato wog cunts