What is the reason why you believe that Japanese are racists?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

They're just as racist as anyone else.
They're just cumbersome in their racism due to isolation whereas westerners have developed a certain finesse.

They simply realise Africans are not modern humans and Islam is the inverse of a religion of peace. How is this racist.?

Only white people can be racist, there's no such thing as reverse racism.

Based

Ainu where white indigenous people of the Honshu island. Modern Japs originated from Okinawa and after Ainu where weakened by the Mongol invasion, attacked them, enslaved and exterminated the population.

When I was in Japan, the "racism" that we got was mostly cus we didnt speak the language.

I guess it is the same as I see arabs speak arabic and english but no dutch.

>racist
>healthy ingroup preference
Racism is a good thing

They aren't to me. I'm 100% white and have nip all over my tip every time I make the trip.

They have deep societal prejudice against things that don't belong and cause disruptions. Foreigners don't belong and cause the most trouble/don't give a shit about society.

Call in Debito Arudou!

Attached: Debito in Uniform.jpg (1078x807, 272K)

This sounds like a case for Arudou Debito!

Attached: Japanese Only! Debito.jpg (601x450, 33K)

They're racist because they're based

Same here I am deep in jap poon every time I visit their suicide forests

They think they are the sons of yamato or some shit and superior which is why they have nearly whiped out the native japanese people. Of course two atom bombs and a few firebombings should have shown them to settle the fuck down but nope still weird and shit as ever.

it's ok to dislike foreigners, especially retards who thinks they should be accepted in every foreign culture and customs.

I seriously advise you to read about Japanese and Ainu history, you got so many things wrong

> see advice to read Japanese version of Ainu history
> notice the listen and believe flag

Never had any issues here myself. Not gonna pretend I'm slaying poon, but I've never found the Japanese to be anything other than polite and helpful. Maybe they're thinking some real nasty shit about me, but I've never seen it in action.

Not an argument rusky, the Mongols invaded long after the japs where established in the islands, also japs come from Korea and before that China, the Ainu people migrated before them from. Siberia

Japanese are not "racist", we are just normal people. It's white liberals and niggers who are too sensitive.

> japs did not took over what Ainu established

in Japan, "normal people" means the racist.

For the record japanese do NOT pull any punches when talking about physical characteristics. If you have dark skin, we'll talk about how dark your skin is. If you're fat, we'll talk about how fat you are. There is no political correctness or sensitivity here. I hope it stays that way but I fear for the future. I have a bit more knowledge of what's going on in the US than others due to my training, the other day my girlfriend asked me why people thought Little Black Sambo (チビクロサンボ) was bad to talk about, because she always thought it was cute and funny but she had been hearing people tell her it wasn't ok, and got confused.

The olympics is going to bring more of this cancer here and I am not looking forward to it. Already they are sanitizing Tokyo, one of my favorite drinking and horse betting stands near Tokyo Dome was closed down because they're worried it isn't clean enough for foreigners to see.

Did I say that? Reading comprehension is this bad with Russians?

So how do you beat your kids and wife?

Attached: japan child abuse.jpg (483x499, 63K)

Very much this. Their eyes are small, but they're not blind. They see what happened to the west.

Attached: 1520301119716.jpg (539x717, 279K)

> i did not said that literally
Made me thinking.

Ainu are Hokkaido abbos that "established" a total of fuck all

LOL should have known better than to waste time talking with East slavs, not really fruitfull conversations with you people

Attached: Debito Arudou.jpg (339x434, 42K)

They where white and established all the cities you can see on Honshu today.
After being decimated by Mongols they where taken over by modern japs and genocided without remorse.
You fuckin abo.

> play dumb
> lol no fruits

Yep sure looks huwhite to me

Attached: images (1).jpg (220x266, 16K)

Because they’ve seen the degeneracy that multiculturalism leads to and want none of it. Who can blame them.

That's bullshit bro I'm sorry to hear that. Part of what I like about Japan is the culture of drinking and betting and to a lesser extent these days smoking tobacco. It reminds me of my own culture.

My friends (girls; white; a ginger, a blonde, and a heavily tattooed pink haired girl) were in Japan recently and it was extremely noticeable to them that everyone was staring at them, and very interested to meet them because they were so different, but said that it was basically all positive. They never felt unwelcome or unsafe, and felt somewhat flattered by the attention.

My understanding is that different people are a novelty as tourists, but Japanese don't want them living there and disrupting the native culture. If that's true I think that's fair and reasonable.

Nah, they genuinely believe that they are superior Asian "race", more so than other Asians think that about themselves.

>Ainu
>white
Have you seen pictures of them my man? Genetically Ainu are most closely related to the Native Americans or some shit. There's no cluster of white people living on an island in the Pacific with a culture that's nowhere close to other cultures.

You guys desperately need to go back to being imperialists

Japan isn't racist enough.
You'll still meet people who think importing immigrants is a good idea and that it can't lead to anything negative.

Attached: 1547100204472.gif (640x360, 360K)

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx Be Japanese Be handsome as fuck able to slay girls of all races. Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming Tinder dates on youtube. Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on the regular. Why aren't you doing the same? Oh by the way I'm currently streaming right now with my cute asian wifey.

Attached: SMASHGODXXX.jpg (216x240, 16K)

Time for a culling Sasuke

Because foreigners there are retarded especially NIGERIANS.

Why do they have beards then? What East Asian/Amerindian stock can grow such glorious facial hair? The Ainu most likely originated from the steppe

I don't know what's more shameful, him being Russian or you expecting a Russian to have the ability to read.

It's like watching a man argue with a tree, just why

Most closely related =/= same. What I'm saying is essentially that the Native Americans and Ainu probably have a more recent common ancestor than either the Europeans and the Ainu or the Europeans and the Native Americans.
Again, pull up pics. These guys don't fit the colloquial use of "white" by any stretch of the imagination. If you mean it as a racial term you'll have to define exactly what you mean, even then I guarantee they don't fit.

Racism is healthy.

I'm wondering if it's worth taking a little Japanese waifu. What do you guys think?