TIL that the Dalai Lama is a sexist pig

Pretty disappointing desu.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 2.39.56 AM.png (685x517, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DalaiLama/status/1103966373296762880
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dalai-lama-europe-refugee-crisis-immigration-eu-racism-tibet-buddhist-a8537221.html
ndtv.com/india-news/i-am-a-marxist-says-dalai-lama-terms-and-conditions-apply-1822259
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/DalaiLama/status/1103966373296762880

Dalai Lama is a fucking devil worshipping shill. Fuck him.

Wtf I love China now

Attached: china-leftover-women_mh1550600798659.jpg (789x514, 196K)

yeah, compassion did wonders for tibet

>Jow Forums still doesn't know how the Dalai Lama operates
The guy is a FBI-trained propagandist, he wanted to return Tibet to a feudal theocracy where women and peasants have no rights.

>boomer Asian turns out to be a boomer tradcuck
Woah what a surprise, did not see that coming

misunderstood perhaps?
* for one thing the #internationalWomensDay is not the same as #WomensMarch.
* in general I agree with him as long as the marxist feminist isn't the leadership. as they are unbalanced and will destroy any organization they get a foothold. So I won't believe Dalai Lama wants marxist feminists --they hardly have compassion. As they become unqualified his words hold true. Remember the year is 50% MALE and 50% FEMALE

Dalai is basically the Malala Yosafzai before Malala, so yes he's 100% on board with the Marxist ideology

Until I see someone advocating for women to be in the worst jobs at the same ratio as men they can all fuck off about advocating for women in leadership roles. I'm simply out of passes.

Okay, I guess I made a big mistake, I did a search Dalai Lama Marxist - I would not have thought it was so but you are so Correct. My god I was wrong about HIM!! ACk!

Look I am for 50 / 50 BALANCE (Imagine no marxists/feminists among this or your not following what I am saying). And finally SORRY. I Made a MISTAKE thinking Dalai Lama was a good guy. THAT IT.

not my favorite Llama desu

This guy is a known human trafficker and you are worried he said some bad stuff about wahmen? REALLY? Wake the fuck up, retard.

Who?

Can you link us something on human trafficking please? Thank you!

Dalai Lama's main concern is reinstating the autocratic regime that places him on top in Tibet again.

Let me CLARIFY my point a tiny bit. I was uninformed about DL.

Attached: dalai_bad_Marxist_Lama--neverthougthIwouldsaythat!.jpg (736x611, 128K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dalai-lama-europe-refugee-crisis-immigration-eu-racism-tibet-buddhist-a8537221.html
Dalai Lama says ‘Europe belongs to the Europeans’ and suggests refugees return to native countries

You are forgiven desu.

If you told this to a western chick she would go into a fit of rage, but the advice itself would improve their life 9 out of 10 times.

I read that too a while back, but for years my understanding was DL was some claime to be "reincarnated" spiritual leader of some kind. While that might be true, I never knew he was a Marxist. Boom, That's where I get off the train. I dunno if he got's his wires crossed in meditation or what, but that's wacked, Marxists are wack.

#NotAllMen

>Mfw women don't celebrate because they win either way

>twitter.com/DalaiLama/status/1103966373296762880
what the fuck

how is he a devil worshipper

I hope womensmarch and internationalwomensday are not also connected. Gosh I really feel bad here.

Who is this guy? Is he wearing a cape? WTF

I'm glad that at least 4 women in the comments scold him for being so short sighted.
The world will only recover it's sanity when the barbarians ravage the land. My only hope now is AI. Hope it smites us all equally and fairly.

"... in 2011 he said: “I consider myself a Marxist...but not a Leninist” when speaking at a conference in Minneapolis."

So he's basically part of the crowd that says "Communism is great, even though is has led to massive starvation, genocide, and destruction every time is was tried, but we haven't tried REAL communism yet."

I wish I was making this shit up. Unreal. How are they getting the talking points to literally everyone?? Really spooks my spectacles.

The current Dalai was a part of the 60s student rebellion in China that was Marxist.

He also spoke about how he was originally influenced by Chinese Marxism and he felt he was a Marxist "as far as social economy is concerned".

The Dalai Lama escaped from Tibet to India in March 1959. The Tibetan government in exile is about to complete 60 years in the country. Amidst the recent tensions with China, the Indian government was reported to have cautioned its senior officials to stay away from events aimed at marking the start of the Dalai Lama's 60th year of exile.
ndtv.com/india-news/i-am-a-marxist-says-dalai-lama-terms-and-conditions-apply-1822259

He's neither here nor there.

Absolutely savage. From a wamman!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 3.21.22 AM.png (681x458, 95K)

?

she hopes who sees that bro? I don't get it

The pussy she's implying he's trying to slay with his woke ass comment.

>A CIA puppet is a disappointment
user, I...

DL getting laid out by wammen trying to pander to wammen is my fave meme of 2019.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 3.30.19 AM.png (670x751, 159K)

Let me guess, leftist are going to retweet that but conveniently ignore his comment about refugees needing to go home.

How can this fag know anything? He is celibate. Basically another Cybele cultist. This fucking pagan scum castrate exterminated all the Chinese philosophical tradition during Zin Shihuandi.

>education about compassion
How the fuck does that work?
Just tell someone "don't do what you wouldn't want to be done to you", boom, compassion, what "education" is needed?

literally a communist

that's why tibet's economy is so awesome

The biggest scam of modern society is that women have more empathy then men, and the idea of "sisterhood" is such a scam.

Not really education but not mutilating baby boys when they would be a good start.

This is why eastern men are cucks, and eastern religions are cucks.

Christianity is literally the chad religion. The problems all of you have with it are almost always due to idiots not reading their Bible

I like this guy.

Yeah fuck eastern religion and fuck eastern people

Christianity is a fucking soft turn the other cheek cuck religion. The only reason its not completely pathetic is because they had to ditch a lot of that cuck shit or else the chad pagans of Europe wouldn't have accepted it. If the Christians had their way we wouldn't even be allowed to eat pork.

Do you even Orthodox bro?

Do you even blot monks and hang their corpses from trees bro?

I said this all to a tinder moll tonight and she lost her shit

tip 3 is retarded, cheating is most degenerate

checked and if you can in good conscience... screenshots? or at least copy past?

Sexism is negative bias toward the disadvantaged gender. He is recognising the strengths of women today. Moron

>Women need to barbarically celebrate death just like men.
Thanks Dalai.

Women are also more dramatic, less logical, more catty, and are just as greedy and back stabbing as men.
Sorry Lama but you are wrong.

Attached: hurrrrrr.jpg (770x405, 33K)

Something like 20% of the population of Tibet was enslaved until China took over in the 50's.

The Warrior Class is dead. Our "soldiers" are a joke, most of them will never even take a life. Why do you think the world is going to shit? Modern warfare eliminated the need for strong men on the frontlines. We are all weak and passive cattle now.

Attached: 2E25119EC903457C888B8ED1899FE12E.jpg (557x535, 63K)

Men have stopped celebrating the killing of opponents in the west and look where we've ended up.
>Education about compassion
Fuck you, chink moses.

I used to manage a district of franchises, got a pretty clear picture of the stereotypes in style among different races and gender.

In a working environment women are generally not compassionate leaders, they usually find themselves in those positions through being openly treacherous and deceptive, girls will sabotage their close peers behind their backs and leverage themselves up. When in charge, decisions are emotional and ALWAYS without fail, the woman leader will totally drift away from the actual purpose of her position, making calls on who has to go whilst relying on those same people to carry the workload and executive decisions.

Men have problems but generally become leaders through hard work and reputation, fire people who are shit at the job unless they're fucking them.

What a sexist shitlord. Many women celebrate the killing of their own children. How sensitive is that?

Take advice from a guy who lost his country to the Chinese without a fight.