Has Owen Benjamin finally lost his mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=FPDM4t4gDsk

He's unhinged, he OD'd on the redpill and now he sounds like he's going to an hero any moment.

Attached: ob.jpg (200x200, 13K)

It's a shame because he was very reasonable (and actually funny) just 1 year ago. Started going to shit with the whole moon landing and jewish conspiracies. Now he is really painful to watch.

I just hope he doesn't take out his wife and kids with him when he eventually kills himself.

Attached: owen.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I just experienced deep dejavu
I've read this thread before , with a french post followed by ancap saying the same type of shit
strange

They're goddamn character assassination shills posting their same exact scripted lines.

he's funny

?

Show your skin color, Ahmed.

t. bears exploiting his mental breakdown for laughs

Attached: spraying-bear-pestcemetery.jpg (900x484, 150K)

love him

Attached: 1545417088861.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Jow Forums killed him

this.

it's fascinating to see what conspiracy theories can do to a man's mind.

The poor bastard never stood a chance, nobody told him Jow Forums and the Daily Stormer is clever satire.

Attached: Shareblue.jpg (982x351, 103K)

He's got a portfolio of rental income and chicken profits so he's gonna be fine, bro

This

is daily stormer even up? im guessing you jidf would know

Of course it is, it's not going anywhere dailystormer.name

Attached: dssk-and-weev.png (693x462, 437K)

Why does he act like a thot with daddy issues? Did his father abandon him or pass away or something similar? It’s only males that lack good role-models that end up this way.

Attached: 1EDB6205-B14A-4311-A93E-9A873CC446C8.png (800x559, 521K)

He did say his dad was weak or something to that effect.

He can be quite the asshole but anyone has to agree what he is doing is epic and funny as fuck

Wow talk about rent free.

Witnessed!

Attached: IMG_1355 witnessed.gif (500x281, 2.01M)

He’s painfully not funny but yeah he is pretty redpilled

He goes even harder in current streams.

He punches and throws beercans at dogs. I dont care how "redpilled" he is, thats unacceptable.

I notice alot of people on Jow Forums would litterly defend a childmolester, as long as they drop redpills. Not good! I do support slapping nigger babies however, so dont assume I'm a softy.

Attached: niglet slapped.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

The first time I clicked the YT link here it took me to an ad webpage. Anyone else have this happen?