Tfw half the gypsie population in my city has left for germoney

>tfw half the gypsie population in my city has left for germoney
we are ALL gonna make it bros, at this rate in 20 years based Bulgaria will be 100% gypsy free

RIP Duiseburg tho, krauts deserve it for wanting a fourth reich anyway

Attached: 1551613477101.gif (498x345, 250K)

Saaaaay
You must have a lot of vacant living space with all those gypsies that left...
Mind taking in a couple of homeless rafugees? Sure you do, you arent a commie russian subhuman.

Fuck you and fuck romania for letting your gypsies here gtfo of eu so we can get rid of the beggars and scammers of which 99% are balkan gypsies. Not even our own gypsies would resort to begging unless its for cigarettes or drugs

sure! we'd love to beat up some of your semitic cousins into coma

Thats the spirit. Also one child in each bulgarian familymust be trans. Dont worry we will pay for all the expenses.

>living space

Attached: 512112.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

>17.000
>SEVENTEEN THOUSAND BULGARIAN GYPSIES IN DUISBURG ALLONE. Also twce as many romanian gypsies, western europe, and Goymany specifficaly, is gonna get BROWNED by our subhumans. You tolerasts will have to show us backwater easterners how to integrate opressed people of color with the power of inclusevity, tolerance, diversity and acceptence!
based western Capitan-save-shitskin, ha!

search for "stolipinovo" in google. gypsies from that ghetto are leaving with multiple busses a week for germany, not to work but to get gibs for their 5 kids, germcuck taxpayers get taxed 50% to feed our shitty gyppos. GOD BLESS THE EU!

I used to live in duisburg - can confirm
When i visit my hungarian home, it feels whiters than Cuckistan (germany)

True. Lots of trannyfaggots and mentally ill people likewise leave for Germany and France.

Blame UN and EU not us. Before we joined the union they said that we are racist and he treat gypsies as subhumans.

Fuck you, nigger. You're gonna take our gypsies and you're gonna like it.

Attached: 1551267091944.gif (320x246, 2.16M)

You gave me 1 reason to want into EU...
Many gypsies in Serbia are leaving for Germany too , but i think its harder since we aren't in EU.
I heard they get around 600e welfare.
Gypsies really fucked the system , they figured out a way to live without working, only begging stealing and whoring and they are living like this for centuries.

Ahahah. Give the gypsies money to get the fuck out to Germany. Let Germany look after them with their big hearts and deep pockets. What's a ride to Germany... 50E? Give them a 200E and get them on a bus and see your countries problems go away :)

Send them to Germany on a plane. Germany will not send them back even with no paperwork. Fucking do it. You will feel so good!

Send some money home to Hungary so a good person can round up the future Germans and send them towards you. It will be awesome. You will be happy every time you send that money home for the good work.

It's crazy, they can make up to a few hundreds of euros a day just from begging alone.
Now imagine a whole family of gyppos goes to germoney. Some of them steal, some of them beg and some of them scam people. Then they come back to the country and build big ass houses like pic related just from begging alone.
Some of them reported making 500 euros A DAY from begging.

Attached: Rich-Gypsy-Romi1.jpg (640x340, 67K)

Most of those houses are built illigal, not to code and empty inside.

Also, because they are gone to Germany, run a fucking bulldozer into that garbage and get rid of it. WTF are they going to do? Make some magic spells and shit? Fuck them. Also, if you fuck their shit house they will stay in Germany. Win-Win

And when Germany finally collapses they won't be making shit and all their Euros will be worth shit. Problem solved.

Romanians are the NEET master race of Europe? You all live from the work of others, imperial roman blood must run trough your veins to be able of living off from others people work

It's true, most of these houses are built illegally without authorization from the authorities. Sometimes they destroy their houses but most of the time they get away with it

So you plan to move the entire population of Romania to Germany?

Just the shit, so maybe 2 or 3 million. Germany can take that with no problem.

Attached: 1490673693245.gif (245x230, 871K)

This explains a lot. Just read in the news about store theft. Multiple women carrying stolen goods in their skirts while buying pasta for 40 cents. When confronted they ran away into a waiting car.
Is this average gyppo behaviour?

In Germany, yes.

>first week of march
>security firms already started advertising home surveillance systems and special locks for the incoming summer house break ins by roaming gypsy bands like every year
Based germanistan

Attached: pewdiehitler_0.gif (480x270, 2.86M)

gyppos also like to ask money to remove a "curse" from you also steal from people at bus stations, due to most Bulgarian youth going to cities and leaving the villages have become quite the gypsy criminal playground, often they rob and rape pensioners for 5euros

the "good" gypsies are those who is a garbage man or a street cleaner, gypsies are to retarded to do anything but lowest of low skill work, they are like American niggers, if they aren't criminals they are "one of the good ones"

NO FUCKING RETURNS ACCEPTED!

>Dont worry we will pay for all the expenses.
*We'll tax you and then give half of it back to pay for your expenses.

Attached: C6E6C671-7A4A-4FCF-A43A-156AB6943664-3849-00000415159084FC.jpg (345x366, 38K)