Have not seen an indian flag in almost 2 years...

have not seen an indian flag in almost 2 years,maybe not the most Jow Forums prolific poster but since meme flags you just never see them ever.
are all meme flags poo in loos?

Attached: 1536002028450.jpg (453x680, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello

They all post under UK, US and Canada flags now

How are you?
I was wondering if after all those trips you'd like to meet

Attached: adele-no-le-dice-hello-al-streaming.jpg (996x560, 31K)

mate I don't listen to shit like this

checked and why do you never use indian flag?

शाकाहारी स्तन दिखाते हैं

Poodaloo

I always do, but people like make it harder for us to post. We're pretty insecure. I'm not complaining, just clearing things up.

Why did you write this? What were you trying to say?

literally translates to "vegetarian tits are shown"

so whats the deal? I know it would be detrimental to posting just like when you get a random call saying yu had a car crash/something wrong with PC give me your details but why on earth would be ashamed of using a non meme flag?

Attached: 1543474898882.jpg (736x994, 85K)

There are some prolific shitposters (literally) in the Pakistan-India threads.

I told you, we're pretty insecure. Any "pooinloo" comment just itches because it's true.

wtf do you listen to then

More like "Vegetarians show their tits".

There has been a drop. Turks however are the biggest drop, I think when they got upgraded from roach to rape baby they couldn't handle it anymore.

just roll with it, embrace the poo, let it wash over you like a monsoonal flood into the ganges

All the retarded Turks disappeared too, they used to be everywhere, shitting the joint up 24/7. For brainlets who haven't made the obvious connection- they all started using canadian or meme flags.

I know they are are legit war right now but why did it all start with meme flags? that is the first thing everyone thinks you are now and only other poo in loos respond to those threads...it makes no sense considering you pakis/poo speak pretty good english.

Attached: 1527546208156.gif (512x481, 646K)

hello paki

death grips is pretty good

कृपया पैर दिखाएँ

I know, I've embraced it. After all, no one can make you feel insecure without your permission.

this guy is gonna keep posting so lets be nice for once guys? maybe we get some answers.

Attached: 1523314743490.jpg (400x387, 74K)

hey, snd bob and vegana

I haven't seen an Indian flag ever since they got btfo by Pakistan

fuck off snowflake

i must admit i like the indians, both the ancient aryans and the contemporary ones.

caste system jealous or proud of being an Indian?
did you guys ever win a gold medal yet?

Attached: 1543617729522.jpg (600x338, 127K)

shut up faggot, it's called having a converstion without calling each other paki and pooinloo

Attached: 0853749576.jpg (751x418, 65K)

poo in loo dravidian nigger

t.biharshit

I want the caste system back

Attached: 1551819139908.jpg (1000x983, 84K)

why do poos emulate lower class bongs

based and ridepilled

OP lurk more you blimey faggot.
Indians are all over the fucking internet and increasing numbers because WiFi is getting cheap.

I hate Indians even more than Pakis desu
>inb4 army of seething pajeets warm on me calling me a paki

Attached: thalidomite pajeet and doggo.webm (480x600, 2.98M)

*swarm

not wifi, 4g data

Hey poobros are we going to get an actual habbenig out of the Kashmir thing or what?? All I've heard about are some artillery skirmishes and a dogfight. Is it getting better or worse?

so you are whiter than the average poo? like when dogshits get old and dried?
with age comes wisdom I guess...I wish you great luck in the wars/sun to come
does india even have k-9s?

Attached: 1543175379588.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

its gonna die down eventually

I'm in the top 1%, as white as sicilians you can say

wi-fi reaches half way across the fucking globe now? that is impressive.

Attached: 1528214560725.gif (320x332, 2.49M)

Attached: shake.png (413x549, 109K)

you think Jow Forums says Italians are white? because they are brown just like you but you have been a good sport about it so you must be kinda white without calling a "machoda" or how ever you say it it every fucking time you call me.

Attached: 1548967451750.jpg (249x250, 7K)

I said 'as white'. I never thought that italians are white, only germans and english imo.

OK you won me over ,would play cricket with 10/10...give this poo a break guys.

Attached: 1528686932817.jpg (1200x1200, 113K)

most countries are entirely range banned thanks to the ridiculous "no proxies or VPN" rule

Why don't you idiots stop shitting in the street, stop bathing in rivers full of fecal matter, stop raping old ladies who are trying to poop? Stop gangraping women on busses? Stop trying to pick up BOYS in Canada and Europe? And most importantly STOP WORSHIPPING DEMONS and join the Church? You will not be reincarnated, but you're obviously at heavy risk for frying in hell, to put it mildly.

Fuck that. I've pointed out their disgusting and evil beliefs and habits in numerous threads and they refuse to address the points they just say something stupid back.

>STOP WORSHIPPING DEMONS
our gods are pretty good.

Nice photo shop but hand on right tit would work

they can shit anywhere there they want if they stop calling me and telling me my PC has stopped working/car crash scam.
every time I tell them I built my own PC they call me "machode" and I still don't understand.

Attached: 1531259530905.gif (400x204, 44K)

No, they are not. They are not even "gods" they are demonic entities. They have led you to degenerate into a race of inbreeding freaks who violently resist potty training. Worse, they lead you to roast in hell.

it was his signature move for sex I think it was " the claw"...that is why he got poo listed from hollywood?

Attached: 1529627145325.png (796x588, 96K)

By what standard are they demonic? The symbolism behind any Indian god is pretty straightforward. Even demons are treated with respect because they wish to fight nobly.

They arent the real God. Therefore they are just things you made up, or demons posing as gods. Hinduism is a false religion.

What makes a god real or fake?

fuck off I hate cricket, football is the only real sport

There is only One God. The God of the Bible, the God of the Catholic Church

I get lunch and tea during the day rather than watching faggots roll on the floor when you hardly touch then and claim a foul,ever seen that in cricket? I seen indian tank hits from cricket balls without pads and not bitch about it.

Attached: 1537630403524.jpg (620x413, 42K)

what makes Him the most real, in contrast to other gods?

>205534672
kill yourself christfag

cricket is not even a fucking contact sport, going down on minimal contact is something that happens only on the professional level,/ haven't you watched sunday league football

It just is so. I know this to be a fact. Why does the sun rise in the east instead of the west? It's just the way it is. I'm trying to help you. Jesus is God. Krishna is not.

Go bathe in shit, elephant worshipper

You alright pajeet.

Your "God" is Satan, the Catholic Church is well known to be involved in child sex trafficking and shuffling abusive priests around the diocese to give them maximum victim selection. The current pope is calling the Cardinals out. I was a catholic earlier in life and it is one of the most vile forms of brainwashing. The act of the Mass is ritualistic zombie flesh summoning followed by cannibalization (Eucharist and host).

submit yourself before its too late christcuck

Attached: 1551319130768.jpg (1280x960, 186K)

>paki flag posting india hate thread
Imagine my surprise

Attached: 1551400512600.gif (280x218, 982K)

>It just is so. I know this to be a fact. Why does the sun rise in the east instead of the west? It's just the way it is. I'm trying to help you. Krishna is God. Christ is not.
If I can as easily say the same things you can, does that make any difference? To me this is true, while to you that is true. Indians have no real roots in Christianity, and we will not abandon the gods of our forefathers with ease.

Also, >Why does the sun rise in the east instead of the west? It's just the way it is.
No, that is not how we find things out. Why is it like that? why not any other way? You must learn to NOT be content. Being content is being stagnant, and only stagnant water rots.

In these times evil has crept into the Church and needs to be routed out and exposed. Blaspheming God won't help.
Jesus Christ is the Lord, and is God the Son. I worship the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I'll never worship a street shitting gay demonic taxi driver who likes to live as a cow.

well I would be just like my other countrymen be ashamed if you did,the italians started play acting to get fouls/penalties and it ruined the sport.

Attached: 1538121216490.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

Ok. I tried to help. I hope you accept Jesus Christ as Lord before it's too late.

youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4

Poos of Jow Forums, what do you think he meant by this?

The sun doesn't rise in the east. You are east of yourself if you go far enough. Idiot. You probably think north is the same thing as up.

Why can you argue your position? Could it be that you too blindly follow Your church, as virtuous as that maybe?

everyday I wanna kill myself
when will it all end?
haven't I suffered enough?
I'm tired and disgusted being part of this world

poo and loo pilled thread

can't*, my bad

It's what happens when you have papa's money and think you have "TALONT"

>and we will not abandon the gods of our forefathers with ease
Because they have so many arms to grab you with ?

bobs & lasagna pilled

imagine if harvey weinstein got pictured like that? it would be Jow Forumstv/ 24/7forever non stop.
riding a white feminest sticking the claw to I forgot her name already...lawrence something?

Attached: 1527889765458.jpg (527x414, 57K)

Attached: rlly1.jpg (435x435, 25K)

Show bobs and vagene.

Attached: sup.jpg (225x225, 6K)

The poo vs. paki wars in the good ole WWPG thread were pure kino.
I miss street-shiter thermonuclear war.

*pokes MoodyPoo
COME ON, do something stupid!

Attached: MoodyPoo.jpg (759x422, 47K)

Never used a meme flag in my life

???

If you can't get a white woman, have you thought about getting a white man? Shave all the body hair off regularly and get cute.

Attached: 1499375655986.gif (200x200, 28K)

Why does he have a muppet arm?

While I'm here, can someone post that meme of a pajeet shutting in space? Ty

Indians post everyday. You're just in the wrong threads.

Attached: 49896880_391854401556663_7911076502190424064_n.png (462x343, 243K)

The greeks got over denbts posting. I absolutely cannot make a single post no matter how constructive without a thousand angry mutts screaming leaf, it just makes me laugh.

Accept that Americans are retarded repetitive faggots and can't think for themselves. Just call them mutts and watch how quickly they slump

Attached: 1537579205601.png (1620x2880, 150K)

a fucking leaf