Invented netafim - a revolutionary irrigation system used by 110+ countries

>invented netafim - a revolutionary irrigation system used by 110+ countries
>invented ReWalk - a bionic walking assistance for paraplegics
>invented the cherry tomato
>countless contributions to mathematics
>countless contributions and breakthroughs in physics and theoretical computer science
>developed drugs for treatment of parkinson's and multiple sclerosis
>invented NanoWire - the smallest conductive wire
>invented Mobileye - an advanced driver-assistance system
>invented the USB
>invented the first PC CPU
>god tier trad women
>BTFO'd 3 countries is 6 days
>continues to BTFO subhuman neighbors
>exports top quality oranges

Any questions?

Attached: 213423521.jpg (190x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.virginia.edu/~rob...
gineersnow.com/engineering/electrical/thinnest-electrical-wire-small-invisible-naked-eye
youtube.com/watch?v=Io3MBpzmVJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
quora.com/How-do-Jews-deal-with-the-genocidal-texts-of-the-Old-Testament-in-light-of-the-Nazi-final-solution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1551656189053.jpg (602x431, 84K)

Attached: 1551647765620.jpg (1013x1281, 202K)

Attached: 1551657328370.jpg (691x808, 231K)

Attached: 1551632841673.jpg (844x669, 90K)

Attached: 1551641341463.jpg (1080x806, 125K)

The devlopement of USB began in 1994 .

Compaq,IBM,DEC ,Intel,Microsoft,NEC and Nortel joined hands together for the devlopement of USB

This guy named Ajay Bhatt co-invented USB in 1995

He was the lead of the team which was formed by these seven companies.
One day he was sick of printer plugs as they were not easy to handle and decided to invent something which would be easy to use
Hence he and his team came up with the invention of USB while working at Intel .

The first specification for the USB version 1.0 was introduced in 1996

>god tier trad women
Shlomo, not even you believe this so stop projecting.

these aren't questions pedro. but thanks for the bumps

To understand the history behind Cherry tomatoes, it is important to go back to the very beginnings of the tomato as a domesticated crop. While the wild tomato may have originated in the Andes in South America, according to the British Tomato Growers’ Association, it was cultivated by the Incas and Aztecs in Mexico sometime around 700 A.D. In fact, the word “tomato” is derived from the Aztec word “tomatl”. While the first tomatoes were tiny, pea-sized plant that grew in wild clusters like grapes, Central American growers transformed them into something quite different.

It’s unclear who brought the first tomatoes across the Atlantic, but the first description of small tomatoes appear in a book by Gaspard Bauhin called Pinax Theatri Botanici, or Illustrated Exposition of Plants published in 1623.

From there, the cherry tomato’s history gets a bit convoluted. While the Greek island of Santorini has long claimed that the cherry tomato was first bred on its shores researchers have found that the breed's small size has more to do with the nutrient-poor volcanic soil and dry climate.

>That flag
It's clear to me now that dwarves are the fantasy version of Jews.

Attached: dwarf.png (256x256, 109K)

There are many inventors of the CPU, going all the way back to Charles Babbage and his design for an Analytical Engine around 1848. This was a mechanical computer using gears and levers…

Analytical Engine - Wikipedia

The first relatively modern form of a CPU was in the Z1 computer built around 1936… being electromechanical.

Z1 (computer) - Wikipedia

There is the paper by Alan Turing on “Computable Numbers” with the Turing machine in 1936.

cs.virginia.edu/~rob...

After that, it is engineering to manufacture faster CPUs… using new technologies - like relays over mechanical actions (Z3) vacuum tubes instead of relays or gears, then transistors, to integrated circuits…

these aren't my words, anyone who visits israel says that. what you see here is cherry picking

Based Mexican.

So invented in hebrew translates to stole the R&D of goy companies In Israel. Its like Einstien all over again

Researchers from Stanford University and the Department of Energy’s SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory have successfully developed the thinnest possible electrical wires using diamondoids. These smallest possible bits of diamond were assembled to make a 3-atom wide electrical wire.

Read more at: gineersnow.com/engineering/electrical/thinnest-electrical-wire-small-invisible-naked-eye

>these aren't questions

youtube.com/watch?v=Io3MBpzmVJc

Fun fact: jewish invented Genocide.

Jewish Inroads General: Dialogue > Discord
Given CREDIBLE contention between Jews and Gentiles, vital is accord.

And while past events linger in memories, it's future actions alone
that determine potential prosperity.

Dialogue is the mechanism by which we operate cooperatively while remaining independent.

Yeah, he's telling you goy, their superior 95 average IQ means you couldn't possibly understand their unequalled genius.

Nazis made nuclear bombs b4 joos btw.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
E-mc2 was stolen
Einstein used the formulas of Lorentz, called them Lorentz transformations (so he wasn’t hiding anything) but did not include a citation.

Why? He was working in a patent office and had no access to the library where he would have needed to look up the citations. No internet in those days.

Was he stealing the idea? No, not at all. He used a certain formula and did not hide the fact that it was Lorentz’s formula. But Lorentz had no idea what the formula meant, how the mathematics said something about the physical world.

That idea, the idea of what the mathematics actually means in the world was Einstein’s contribution, not Lorentz’s.

Henri Poincaré also played with the same formula but couldn’t figure out what it meant physically prior to Einstein. In fact, Poincare probably never really understood Einstein’s physics idea fully, although he was a far better mathematician than Einstein could ever hope to be.
A similar thing occurred with general relativity. It looks as if Hilbert actually wrote the correct formula down about a week before Einstein did, but only after conversations where Einstein talked about the ideas and showed Hilbert the preliminary versions he was working on.

Hilbert did not grasp what the formula was saying in physics. Einstein did, very well, and at great, excruciating mental effort.
Hilbert himself never claimed that he beat Einstein to the theory, despite the fact that he wrote the formula down a week earlier, without understanding the full physics. In fact, Hilbert said something like “Every boy on the streets of Gottingen (Hilbert’s university town) knows more four dimensional geometry than Einstein. But it took the genius of Einstein, alone and himself, to create the general theory of relativity and its meaning.”

Then admit your fucking crimes then, like Epstien collecting child rape.blackmail for mossad etc

>M-Systems, an Israeli company, were granted a US patent on November 14, 2000, titled "Architecture for a [USB]-based Flash Disk", and crediting the invention to Amir Ban, Dov Moran and Oron Ogdan, all M-Systems employees at the time
>Tomaccio tomatoes resulted from a 12-year breeding program using a wild Peruvian tomato species. The program was developed by Hishtil in Israel. Tomaccio is a vigorous, high yielding, early fruiting cherry tomato bred primarily for the sun-dried tomato market.
We call them cherry here

satan fucks you nonstop
is it happiness? i do not think so

Attached: 12357884.jpg (640x640, 128K)

>We call them cherry here
We'll call you ashes here.

This just proves that they were stolen by you, true to form.

sure let me just thoroughly debunk every conspiracy theory thrown at me nigel

>crimes
Under your god, not ours.

Based, even if I don't agree with your policies in the last two decades.

* i am a jew
btw

Same.

Das rite kike we all konw about your inventions

Attached: Jews inventions.webm (720x404, 1.23M)

no, it proves that your brain is hard wired to negatively perceive everything israeli related

One question: Would this be possible without sucking christian burger dicks?

>Is full of jews

This pretty much flushes your point down the drain, brother.

I know your secret. It's kabbalah.

Classic response.
Everything just comes to the theframe not the picture.
quora.com/How-do-Jews-deal-with-the-genocidal-texts-of-the-Old-Testament-in-light-of-the-Nazi-final-solution

yes hans, every non military thing you see there isn't related to our relations with america.

If america wasn't sending us weapons in our early wars, we would've nuked the attacking countries, as stated by our prime minister at the time.
>inb4 what about your wars

>anyone who visits Israel
>even people who hate Israel
These types of idiotic arguments are what make me love you jews

it's a proxy fag bruce, he made a thread with this post the other day

Still a kike.

>cherry picking
Again, you didn't invent them. Fuck I hate you Shitsraelis!
Euro Jews > Trash kikes!!!!

So you finally admit you have nukes!

>timeframe
You mean 'context.'

Here we are:

go oven yourself moshe

I know, but I want to larp too
Know I mean
>the frame

Can you add these to the list of Jewish invention myths?
kthxbye

Get married to a Shiksa, dreidlniggor!

good point

Frame is context. Find a dictionary.

If you're so great can we have our fucking money back, with interest?

sure, you can have your federal reserve printed money back. right after you pay back the trillions you owe it, with interest

Cherry tomatos are for fags, fight me koksinel

>invented the USB

Stealing from street shitters now kike?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>that lack of self awareness
You seem to forget we have access to your media. Also do you really think constant JIDF shilling will lead to anything other than more antagonists towards Israel. Totally oblivious to the outgroup, as usual.

>conspiracy theory
(((Bernaise))) at his finest