If you are any of these people you are accepted in the ethnostate. No questions asked

If you are any of these people you are accepted in the ethnostate. No questions asked.

Attached: IMG_1661.png (500x300, 42K)

can asians also come and play but be like a residential alien status

asking for a friend

I'm a Paki but I wouldn't accept anyone past South Europe into the ethno state

No, never. No niggers or chinks or spics allowed. Only these people are welcome.

Than fuck off. I'm Somali and I look like a white man in black skin.

Only your women.
And only North-East Asians.
We send the male offspring to you.

but like

why

im a good hard working chink that just wants to contribute to a society that values individualism

>Somali trying to nig himself into a white ethnostate
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you'll always be a nigger

Here is your ethnostate bro

Attached: IMG_1322.jpg (908x908, 203K)

t. mut

Attached: 1550605028271.jpg (900x300, 76K)

WUZZZZZZZZZ

You have to go back

You will most likely be a slave with low wage. If you commit crime you will be executed.

Have a Caucasian skull.

well yeah ok so that's the point i'm trying to make so you can still let the productive undesirables work and live within the regime I just wanna know if my living standard will change

>All these are white in mutts eyes

Attached: US_2050.png (960x1024, 838K)

ITT: Intense Wewuzzing

Individualism has been the downfall of the west. Our excessive individualism has led to importing people who subvert our values and culture through their very existence, and that includes you. Even if you as an individual share Western values, Asians as a group can never integrate and will inevitably turn European societies into Asian ones, culturally and ethnically. I like Asian culture and civilisation, but I don't want it replacing my own. Go and make your own place great instead of destroying ours.

Non Caucasian skulls live in ghettos or reservations. No free health care or welfare. If you want to live in this ethnostate you will have a hard life and will do anything we Caucasian skulls tell you to

?

Let me tell you Pajeets are the low status of the Caucasian skulls wearers. You will be sorta discriminated but not as discriminated as the non Caucasian skulls wearers.

but i mean can't the individual contribute to his immediate society at hand?

i have no family, the military is my family

First three are fine everything else is subhuman trash

It was never an *ethno*state then, was it.

dad's kazakh and mom is pashtun, am I in boys?

Nah we need some soul and creativity in the ethnostate. Soul is provided by Horn of Africa and creativity by math inventors India and Middle East.

Afghan refugee hai tu?

why are you in india?

Of course an individual can contribute to his society, but Canada (or any non Asian country) is not your society. It's like a tiger trying to be a member of a wolf pack, it simply doesn't work. I think you would be genuinely happier among your own people anyway, there is nothing more depressing than living as a foreigner because you are never truly a member of that society.

Caucasian term is not very relevant anymore. Races are defined by genetic clustering.

mom family came here during partition

dad's family has been here for centuries

where do you live? do you feel like foreigner?

South Bombay, no I don't.

well i was born here and worked and served

so I mean i feel fulfilled enough i guess

i never placed too much value in ethnic culture cause my parents were horrible abusive monsters and i was never interested in finding the culture of my parents

hurtful words though ;_;

barely anyone in north/west europe look like that shit infograph

If you guys stop T Series in the upcoming WWP then you get an honorary pass.

>No niggers
>I'm Somali
kek

Horn of Africa people look different from distant of African people.
I kinda look like this guy but I have Caucasian skull.

Attached: IMG_1662.jpg (682x1024, 125K)

well he said "caucasoid skull right"

lmao

Did you faggots’ mums cheat on your dads with black dudes right in front of you or something? Why are you all so retarded? Have you ever even talked face to face with anyone (apart from your clearly shit parents who are probably afraid of and full of hatred towards you) about your views? Hmm? Didn’t think so otherwise you wouldn’t be here sperging about it as you would have been taken down a peg or two by society. Go finger your butt again

Caucasian doesn't mean anything. this is not 1500s anymore. having a caucasian skull doesn't mean you belong to the same race.

I'm sorry bro, I honestly don't wish any harm upon you, you seem like a good guy and it's not your fault your parents decided to move to a foreign land. And I respect the military service. At the end of the day, my people (Europeans) are being replaced all over the world, already at major Universities in New Zealand there are more Asian students than whites, and the trend is nationwide. There are plenty of Asians that I know who are good people, but if the migration continues everything that makes my country and culture unique will be extinguished and replaced, so I'm sure you understand why I'm in favour of an ethnically homogenous state. As I said before, you probably would be genuinely more happy among your own people, even in multicultural societies ethnic groups tend to stick together in terms of social circles etc. It's a natural human instinct of in group preference, and it's not going away.

you're all still niggers, even worse than the dravidian shitskins

Pajeets who are inferior to Egyptian decentants. Like I said Indians will be discriminated in the ethnostate because they nothing but tech support and untouchables who will most likely shit on street. But hey you've Caucasian skulls so your alright.

>even worse than the dravidian shitskins
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 360px-2006_Human_Development_Index_for_India_map_by_states,_HDI_data_by_GoI_and_UNDP_India.svg.png (360x397, 102K)

I’m Italian-American but I look more like Turkey,Iran,Afghanistan

Nigger and poo argue over who is whiter

Somalis are taking on the ZOG doing more than white cucks. We are 100% Aryan.

Attached: D1EvwvKXcAEVciD.jpg (1304x1399, 157K)

>Indians are mongoloids but technically could classify as their own race
>Somalians, Ethiopians and the like are all over 70% negroid and only part caucasoid
>Arabs are part mongoloid and negroid and like the horn of Africa's inhabitants evolved from proto-caucasoid migrants who intermixed with the natives.

Indians and Europeans share nothing in common. We are not the same race and I never claimed that we are.

are you retarded? I am telling him that races are defined by genetic clustering. I never claimed to be whiter than him.

You're not allowed in the ethnostate nigger

Quick question here mate, if I were to convert to Hinduism, as a tall white man with light coloured hair, which caste would I be put in? If somewhere above average, I think I’ve found the ethnostate prototype

A nation of street shitters, that gets cucked by pakistan calling us niggers. LMAO.

Attached: NON african census.jpg (745x428, 44K)

ITT: Niggers and poos with inferiority complex.

north india had to face all the invasion, hell we had alexander show up in kashmir you nigger

Attached: 1548568582267.jpg (1202x1440, 351K)

thanks for sharing your views with me

while i disagree with the idea that ethnic homogenity must be preserved, it's a fair cop that the sentiment is here. Typically I don't really care which customs are carried forward, AS LONG as the basic moral principals which are just and moral are continued to be carried forward.

I don't really think that religion is necessary for this, but that's debatable of course

My biggest thing about living as an individual in a western liberal democracy is that I don't really care how much racist rhetoric is said, there's a charter that protects free speech and that's part of what makes it the best place to live on the planet.

discourse is the healthiest way to avoid totalitarianism and the fact that I can speak to a proponent of ethnocentrism which myself not being a fan of it speaks volumes

i just hope that you can understand that I myself as an east asian minority genuinely loves and actively tries to do good in their country/local community and while there are millions of asians who stick to their enclaves and try to influence their culture onto the west, there are also millions of us as well, who would rather live by the wonderful principles that the west has brought, guys like john locke or adam smith or the enlightment movement that sought to bring truth to the forefront, rather than dogmatic principle.

He is not indian you fucking retards

yes we get it north indians got raped by everyone because you guys are weak vegetable eating manlets while BASED SOUTH BTFOd muzzies

Attached: Mughal1700.png (1200x701, 99K)

>shitskin mutt trying to get where he doesn't belong
lmao

You Pajeets should be happy a Caucasian skull wearer invaded your street shitting tech support country and blessed you with Caucasian skulls. I'm greatful for it.

Then you answer pajeet! Kek pajeet autocorrects to paneer. Hungry for curry now

check for yourself maait

Attached: Caste_System.jpg (493x301, 29K)

I follow vedic hinduism you retard

What will the national dish of the ethnostate be? Limp biscuits? Seriously though can we still eat foreign food like kebabs and butter chicken etc

Caste is not based on race its more about occupation but you will be considered higher caste for sure if someone had to put a white man into caste system.

LMAO look at north india

Attached: statehdi2.png (848x557, 289K)

Attached: 1494300960901.png (1060x1110, 949K)

what caucasian skull wearer are you talking about?

This

>while i disagree with the idea that ethnic homogenity must be preserved

That's not your call to make. Just because you're a displaced chink in a foreign land with no ties to your homeland doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow suit and continue to lose our ethnic homogeneity.

>Be White Canadian couple
>Move to China
>Have a child while living there
>Child grows up in China
>Is not Chinese but has no feelings to his parents' homeland
>Therefore China should destroy its homogeneous society and become muh individualist

Canada was founded as a White Christian Nation. Anyone who is against that whether they be a chink, nigger, or atheist is an enemy to the country's founding principles.

Attached: 1550213621905.png (997x468, 464K)

Thanks for your answer I have wondered about that for a while. Does anyone go there and convert for that purpose? Does it work like that? If I was a higher caste could I just walk into some lower caste house and eat their food without repercussions?

OP is obviously not white for posting this shit

Pakis are inbred scum, leave, your kind aren't welcome

what? Punjab,Himachal,Haryana and jammu kashmire are not doing that bad

Nope, you're niggers

there is a right way to operate and a wrong way to operate

I would almost liken your idea to a form of moral relativism, where if we were to enact our policies on foreign bodies that it would be wrong

but it's not wrong. there is a right and a wrong way to live and i will continue to champion western principles that made us the most successful in the world, of those of individualism and self determination.

You're right. No niggers or chinks allowed. And that includes you somalian lightbulb nigger.

No and outside of some villages without electricity caste system is not that relevant anymore. Lower castes actually get special benefits like job reservation nowdays.

Whiter than you sea nigger.

Attached: Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg (1500x1187, 1011K)

Cunt looks like a Jew

Kike thread fuck off

you are trying too hard to seek approval from white nationalists. You will never be one of them get over it.

What a shit hole. Even in court? Fucking look what democracy has reduced you to... sad

you can't convert to hinduism mate, you can only follow it, there is no mechanism to convert. If you're from a higher caste you make absolutely no contact with the non-aryan classes. Even if you want to give them a piece of bread after they toiled in your farm the whole day, you will have to throw the piece of bread at them.

>mfw when hybrid race with 5-10% siberian genetics
>have high cheekbones
Fug.

yeah, lol and these days some people actually larp as low castes to get job benefits.

Borats lost son?

But that’s the thing I want their bread without doing anything. Would I have to marry their daughter or something?

Do Somalians really have caucasian skulls though? The majority of their giant heads look like lightbulbs, and I heard the IQ there is incredibly low. Which is weird because their big heads look like theyd have big brains

see here's where it's funny because i explicitly disavowed ethnic nationalism and i believe it to be an abhorrent way of governing a nation

and fucking this dude comes in saying i wanna get grace with the white nationalists

wtf mang

> I want their bread without doing anything
what the fuck do you mean?

>We
>Our
>Us

There is no us. Unless you are a White Christian you have no place in Canada. Your civic nationalism conflicts with the reality of the situation.

Chinese people swarm into the west coast of Canada and the US. Worst case they are a fifth column with direct allegiance to China and their fellow Chinese. Best case they are just self-serving and indirectly helping the Kalergi Plan. You seem to be the latter.

Canada's founding principles were Whiteness and Christianity. If you truly believed in those founding principles you would leave because your presence conflicts with those values. If you don't believe in those values then you definitely don't belong here.

So either you actually believe in Canada's founding principles or you believe in your own fabricated principles that serve your personal interests which you then try to retcon as Canada's principles.

Yep. Deal with living with them. We can send ours to your ethnostate.

They are not pure caucasoid. they are only around 40 percent caucasian and rest is negroid.

Doesn't India implement some form of affirmative action for lower castes? If true, does it make a difference or is it just a bandaid?

>There is no us

This

Not European, therefore not white
when the race war begins you'll just be another black

thread full of shitskins talking about how "white" they are

I understand what you're saying, and I believe that minority groups can adhere to Western values, however my problem is that when these groups become the majority group in society, especially when this happens over a short period of time, the cultural values revert to those of the new majority. The same phenomena can be observed in ancient Rome, when they let a few Germanic barbarian warlords become Roman citizens or Senate members, the system held up because the Romans still held the majority of the power and could enforce their values on the barbarians through social pressure, debate and exposure. However as time went on and the Romans were forced to let more of these barbarians become citizens or high ranking officials to stop their pillaging, the Roman system totally collapsed. The same principle is observable when comparing a black man living amongst whites to a black man in the ghetto- the first can be a respectable member of society, but when any ethnic group accumulates together they tend to adopt their traditional values. It's not surprising, as it took Europe thousands of years of philosophy and politics to reach where it is today, and it's unfair to expect the rest of the world to adapt so quickly. But if immigration and birth rates continue in the direction they're heading, I'm certain the culture and values will be lost. In the end, people are simply more comfortable among their own ethnic group anyway. There's a reason that friend groups, marriages, and clubs tend to contain people of the same race, and I would rather Asian people work to make their own countries better than flee to the west and in doing so erode what makes it worth fleeing to.

Attached: 5121q.jpg (651x405, 159K)