Humans rate their potential sexual partners based on smell...

Humans rate their potential sexual partners based on smell. Why the fuck would you use a deoforant or scented soap instead of making your own basic soap from glycerine or fat and letting your alpha smell do the job? Artificial smells are a trick designed to fool you into choosing a bad partner.

Attached: 20190308_123656.jpg (1908x1100, 1.01M)

Doesn't matter what they do, pussy smells horrible. They all more or less smell the same from my experience but some are more intense. They jew sold sex, I want my money back.

Are you gay?

>using soap
Isn't it weird that we as a species came to clean ourselves with the fat of the dead?
And further ironic that cleaning ourselves has weakened our immune systems, and strengthened bacteria? Sterile environments are ripe for corruption.
Take the true alpha pill, just use water. No dead carcass trimmings. Like the ancients.

>Polish
Women have assholes too.

I quit anti-persperant years ago, now I use rubbing alcohol after my shower and it’s no problem.

Be warned, you’re first couple weeks off you will smell like eternal ass as your body flushes out all the shit you trapped inside it.

That's actually pretty true. I don't use alcohol but switch to a salt based deodorant. My armpits visibility darker Ed and smelled fucking awful as they forced out built up toxins and chemicals for normal deodorant.

It is pretty fucking weird when you put it like that but idk I still like my soaps.
You can make soap out of plant oils also, doesn't need to be animal fat necessarily.

I will unironically rise my children in filth so that they have no allergies.

Lmao at this mom science

Objectively wrong. It has entirely to do with diet and hygiene. A clean pussy smells and tastes like nothing - just like clean skin.
In bongland where you eat butter by the stone and women go weeks without showering may be a different story though.

Yeah bro, and pondwater is ok to drink and flies spontaneously appear from whence corrupted food lies

>drinking pondwater
I mean if your tongue, arguably a more sensitive instrument then the hubble space telescope, didn't warn you about the pond scum tasting terrible, your ancestors may not have made it very far.
I'm not sure what you are on about with the flies/maggots thing. Hunters know to preserve their kill before the maggots take it, and I assure you they didn't learn that skill smelling like chemical flowers while stalking the woods.

There are parts of this country that are full of subhuman whites, so no, most of us shower. Clearly your're a focking virgin to think a clean pussy tastes and smells like nothing. If she isn't turned on it'll smell like any other parts of her skin unless she's sweating, but if she's turned on it smells horrible especially if she cums.

Attached: 1551830324620.gif (498x280, 2.55M)

Because your Alpha smell is funky user. That’s why.

Fucking stank ass rētard.

Do women in Britbongistan have no concept of personal hygiene?

Can confirm, dumped a guy based on his scent before. Apparently I smelled really good to him though.
You're incorrect though, guys with cologne are great. It sells for hundreds of dollars a bottle for a reason. But all cologne will come off eventually. You should eat a good diet and clean your shithole pigstye room.

Only two high IQ people here

How the fuck are people this retarded lmao deodorant causing foul smell? You're eating shit nigger eat some vegetables.

Lavender town disagrees

My fiance loves the smell of my body odor, I think my smell is kinda bad.

Pussy tastes good though.

>are a trick designed to fool you
You're paranoid just like me.

>Isn't it weird that we as a species came to clean ourselves with the fat of the dead?
We also eat the muscles of the dead too.

You are me.
I am you.
Alakazam!

You lads haven't lived until you've been hit in the face the scent of bacterial vaginosis. The shock is enough to make you swallow your own tongue.

Are you picking up cod head girls?

You're doing it all wrong then bucko. Please tell me you're not actually trying to stick your tongue up into her cooch...that's not how you eat pussy

I'd imagine it's just as bad as any other cavity infection.

A high carb, high sugar diet leads to yeast overgrowth in the body. Thats where you get that pussy stench. Make sure to tell your gf to use feminine product down there. They balance out the bacteria in the pussy and you wont have to throw up half your dinner when she opens her legs. Make sure to tell her to clean her fucking clam. Its unacceptable for any man or woman to stink like a carcass.

i bet it's the same pole that cooks those disgusting dishes

this is bait

tfw have no body odor

Attached: 1551348178587.jpg (1152x864, 120K)

Must be why I find niggers and their smell so repulsive.

Their powerful musk scent scare you?

Isn't your diet essential as to how your natural odour smells like? Smoking too, I imagine.