Redpill me on the state of new york

how cucked is the state of new york when compared to other states like connecticut, new jersey and massachussets ?
i see that there is still some places that look more or less rural especially in the north.
How do the US citizens view this state?

Attached: ny state 2.png (1552x752, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@42.6978825,-74.8431608,3a,75y,140.22h,72.95t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sp8QDGAkBngNr0nmr2-LlDQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=p8QDGAkBngNr0nmr2-LlDQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=149.76614&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i3328!8i1664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Upstate new york is great. NYC is a nigger filled shit hole

Upstate= white. City = Jewish/Goyim slave state.

two third of the state's population lives on long island and in NY metropolitan area.
Is the island a dysopian shithole?
Is the rest of the state comfy?
(dont want to move there, just curious)

Rural areas are mostly white but they're dirt poor because all the jobs left ages ago, so unless you work as a corrections officer or own one of the only successful local businesses you're absolutely fucked. The entire state is held hostage by NYC and Albany libtards.
All of the cities are full of niggers. The entire state is expensive as fuck. Hoping to get the fuck out of here at some point.

of course the city seems filled with spics or nigger.
But the forest in the north looks comfy
google.com/maps/@42.6978825,-74.8431608,3a,75y,140.22h,72.95t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sp8QDGAkBngNr0nmr2-LlDQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=p8QDGAkBngNr0nmr2-LlDQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=149.76614&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i3328!8i1664

isnt real estate in the north of the state pretty cheap? or is the food really expensive?

Rural america is a shithole with no industry, no culture, populated solely by white trash who spend their entire days high on pills.

Most metro areas come with a high cost of living but you have vastly more opportunities and things to do.

Attached: 1544823267677_1.jpg (992x768, 118K)

not a surpise. This is what you get when you push for what migration

mass migration

The Adirondacks are super comfy, but even then you have to avoid living directly in the little towns because they're full of opiate junkies that do shit like rip the catalytic converters off of your car for the precious metal inside.
Property isn't very cheap unless it's a trailer in the middle of nowhere or the home is basically in need of being bulldozed. Property taxes are insane, the general cost of living is very high. Utilities get very expensive up north, especially heating fuel. Food is sort of average in price, but if you live up north you will absolutely need a vehicle because you will have to travel long distances to work and for groceries. If your vehicle breaks down or you just can't afford one, you're basically dead to the world.

Hi JIDF hows it going?

The area circled in red is a future Amish ethnostate, there are dozens of new settlements being built there by them every year

That user is kinda right about the pill junkies, though. They're all over the place in rural NY. Pharma kikes have absolutely ravaged rural America.

As many anons will say ITT- avoid the cities. NYC obviously, but also upstate cities like Rochester, Buffalo and ESPECIALLY Binghamton. NYC buses the worst of their feral/homeless niggers and lunatics up to these cities. The countryside is alright but pretty economically depressed due to jewry from Albany. PA is better in every way, moved here eight years ago and never going back to Jew York.

Attached: 1478271601274.jpg (1024x791, 51K)

>you live up north you will absolutely need a vehicle because you will have to travel long distances to work and for groceries. If your vehicle breaks down or you just can't afford one, you're basically dead to the world.

yeah its understandable the state is three times the size of the netherlands.

Island is ok if you make good money. It's where whites fled to and in my childhood my neighbor was 99.9% white. Now it's 93% and everyone is pissed. I am more at the middle of the island. Nassau is an extension of queens at this point.

PA still has its shithole areas like Philadelphia and also lots of Jew area, in my opinion you should move to Ohio, it’s way better place.

NYC and the major cities are lib central.
Upstate NY aside from the major cities are redneck.
Long Island is mostly red but some of the libtards are spilling over.

yes pretty much the same in europe. Avoid major cities and go to smaller one or remote places in the countryside if they are some remaining

>The Adirondacks are super comfy
yep and there quite a lot of land for sale there

Na man I like it here. The south central countryside is GOAT.

Attached: 20150505_164949.jpg (4128x2322, 3.27M)

i live in rochester and want to die everyday. can't convince my wife to leave her home city though. i kinda miss living in rural ny (steuben county). at least we have wegmans...

ffs. get your shit together gookmoot

That's because people have had to flee in search of work. The economy is almost entirely based on seasonal tourism and the handful of state prisons in the area. It's really sad. I grew up there but I had to leave due to the economic situation. I go up once a year to visit some relatives that still stay there, every year there are more and more abandoned businesses and empty homes.
It's really a shame, the area itself is beautiful and it's awesome if you like hunting and fishing.

>wegmans
Have fun paying over 9000 dollars for a single week's groceries.

as compared to tops' prices? fuck am i gonna do? buy everything at aldi? and we don't buy too many things anyways shes a weeb and buys shit from our asian stores

maybe you should go ask your wife what to do lmao

The Adirondacks aren't the biggest mountains out there but man are they comfy.

Attached: 20180523_112024.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

Upstate New Yorker here. Stay the fuck away from Buffalo and Rochester, they've been zogged. The rural areas like where I live are extremely based, though. On my daily drive to work I always drive past a giant cutout of a gravestone that says: "REST IN PEACE SECOND AMENDMENT: MURDERED BY ANDREW CUOMO AND KING OBONGO". It's a busy street and tons of people see it every day, lol.

Attached: 8c4.png (1900x771, 1.26M)

*ahem* *ting* *ting* *ting*
>Fuck Upstate
>Fuck the City
And most importantly
>Fuck Forkfags

Attached: 1529424651007.png (332x332, 148K)

New York State is NWO occupied territory.

You can carve out a decent niche to live in, but there's no escaping the shitshow.

I'm speaking about NYC and Long Island mostly. If you cross any bridge, your photo is automatically snapped. Diversity/Health Care/Strong Wymens and Minority posters and propaganda everywhere.

So many illegals as well.