PJW NAMES THEM

ITS HABBENING

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/1103981330335965185?s=21

Attached: D77C3C34-4332-44AE-BDB1-BB5367A473C4.jpg (1125x1382, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/waspmafia/status/1103987615995518978?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white jews exist change my mind

Attached: 1549780366371.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

He must have reached his retirement goals. Only when you are willing to sacrifice your career do you do something like this. But wow.

he’s finally caught up to 2016

Reported him to info wars handlers, he will be silent for awhile now.

Attached: D1EX3O7X0AINWCK.jpg (1256x1304, 206K)

That's pretty fucking funny.

>two different people have different opinions on immigration
WOW

deep down you know they are using mimicry to blend in, they never really consider themselves to be such

I think Tim Pool vs Twitter podcast is emboldening right leaning twitter. Twitter said things on record that cannon be taken back.

It's actually real too. Well, I think the jews finally pushed too far. That dune coon Omar might've really kicked something off in 2019.

deep down i know they don't consider themselves as either
they will say what works best at every situation, and so will any other rational and intelligent human being

How about the one person's differing views on abortion depending on the nation?

Attached: schumer abortion.png (1204x932, 621K)

Maybe they do but a Jew can still play the Jew card to be a protected minority. It's like have a dual nationality of Israeli and American.

Only until 'reparations for something white people did 900 years ago' is demanded. Then suddenly, kikes are busy pointing out that (((they))) are most certainly not 'white people'

Attached: poundit.jpg (600x530, 133K)

Qanon - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist

>
don't say i don't treat you well, goyim

you forgot OP

>they will say what works best at every situation
And this is why you'll never be considered white. You don't think like a white man, you don't behave like white people. Loyalty, honesty and conviction are as alien to you as truth being subjective is to us.

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

the reparations aren't being demanded from white people in general you dishonest brainlet, but from specific nations

I think you underestimate whites
the smart ones do the same and with great success too

Attached: polacks.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Why so many yang gang on twitter, have I missed a new memes?

I don't get it though. Jews in the U.S are both white and Jewish today. I mean, most of them are Ashkenazi which means they have at least 25% European heritage doesn't it?

Am I missing something here?

Specific nations of white people
I'm not gonna argue with a filthy disgusting weak puny kike though, despise you and all of your people

Don't worry, your fears of being found out and causing the holocaust 1.0 are justified, see you soon hahahahah

So, my great grandparents fled the jew bolsheviks in russia. When do I get my reparations check heb?

Is a halfcaste a white person?

NAMING THE JEW SOON?

Well, unlike black and white mulattos for example, Jews very often appear white.

So if you can pass as white, aren't you white?

you can change your mind with a load of gas

It speaks so much about Jewish character that you have that meme on hand. It's not success if you destroy your own people in the process. At best it's a Pyrrhic victory. Ford was smart enough to understand the Jewish character. That's one of the main reasons your people are repelling to us on a visceral level, more than the metzitzah b'peh, more than the vulgarity, it's the complete lack of anything recognisable to us as morality. It's calling sin a virtue, it's backstabbing and calling it intelligence, exploiting the people that saved your race and blaming them for being stupid enough to have saved you. Your morality is more degraded than your inbred genetics.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-13 Jewish genetics 75% of Jews are lactose intolerant and 11 other facts.png (911x559, 90K)

All you successes fro the kike law firm across the street to the establishment and deference of Israel was only achieved by having you pull at white peoples heartstrings and make them feel guilty about Hitler.

>
all them english newspapers on israel are directed toward diaspora faggots and the content is tailored to what they want to see, not what happens for real (which is, SHOCKER, in hebrew)

You forgot R95iep6E

Does being a zionist by nature mean you would swap sides for views / likes / cash / advancement if the tide was turning?

sad but true

Attached: ape.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Cute Christ-chan. I was hoping you'd post more of her instead of the new ones you post with the guys chimping out on cars

Eat shit kike. The blood of 2 million innocents is on your hands.

Thanks for sharing so we know to run filters on all your threads now m8

so what if they're white you bike riding faggot?
they committed crimes so they pay for them, just like they paid poland for destroying their people.

The one thing I like about Israel is its concept.

Sadly, this is so accurate. We're doomed.

This guy wrecking (((Goldenberg))) in the replies

twitter.com/waspmafia/status/1103987615995518978?s=21

Attached: B4CFAB83-E8C3-4840-98FB-624E4DAA40F7.jpg (1125x1890, 1.06M)

>Jesus Christ (God in a human body)
Heresy, Jesus Christ is both wholly God and wholly human.

to be fair seems like that raghead in congress really shook things up and now JQ is being brought up even by normies. Nice one democrats.

> iranian merchants larping as hebrews
> white

Wew

maybe you technicly white but we refuse to be in same group with you. moust jews i know have obvious charasteristic like hair, eye color etc. if you are white than half gypsi is also white. but in reality that gypsi is mixed with white just like you are. genestealers

Love that guy desu

oy vey it's like an avalanche of denouncing jews
shut up nigger

inb4 oyv vey shuddid down t. twitter

Attached: 1552049123364.jpg (640x852, 91K)

The comments are pure gold !
Some sheep a starting to wonder wtf is going on !!

Attached: 1549248875872.jpg (500x665, 402K)

Attached: jussiesfatherquote.jpg (290x374, 65K)

bump