How come white women are such cheating whores, while Jewish women are traditional and super loyal???

How come white women are such cheating whores, while Jewish women are traditional and super loyal???

Attached: 5AEEAJGDIQI6PGJCIFI7LSTBNA.jpg (1484x1113, 250K)

Because they can find real men in their culture.

GTFO Shlomo.

Yes so loyal. They also dont divorce and take half your cash. They also cook and do all the work around the house.
( in case you are american i say it clear for you: this is sarcasm)

I mean, I'm so happy to be in a relationship with a Jewish woman. It's crazy how superior she is to any white bitch I've been before. And I honestly don't care about the whole 14 words, I'm going to marry her and have Jewish babies.

Post her milkers or GTFO

This is why Mexican women flock to white & black men. The ones that are with Mexicans are only with them using them for money and fucking their best friend while they kill themselves like a mule in the construction business working 12 hour days.

>t. Cleetus Hernandez with a cuck fetish

Why did you bring this blight upon us schlomo? This is all the fault of your people.

>managing to out whore Britain and Germany

forgot pic because low iq burger

Attached: n542534494_1705011_4564361.jpg (400x589, 49K)

Didnt know theres still jews left alive in hohol Country,
gotta visit again

Jewish women are super whores, ever seen Abella Danger?

What the hell is going on in Finland?

You might be talking about ashkenazi or some specific type of jewish woman because sephardic jewish women are "free and liberated" from patriarchal concepts like loyalty.

benis in bagina :DDD

Titted jews look like Shrek

Attached: 42516069-1A62-4A85-A9E0-FC6D741AD0F5.jpg (245x255, 12K)

Funny here we blame all degeneracy on amerimutts

Yes but why different benises in one bagina?

Nude saunas

Maybe (((Americans))), but not Americans

As usual, nobody really knows who is jewing who.

Attached: 1551994778308.jpg (1242x1337, 831K)

don't go too far and get stuck in Stalingrad this time

Attached: gassin.gif (420x310, 2.05M)

I’ve seen her nose, which told me enough.

>traditional
>loyal
Don't kid yourself, Chaim.

Attached: 1549559019186.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

Attached: A733EFEF-F588-4DBE-A92B-AE75FA35C63B.jpg (1809x1520, 663K)

The quality of JIDF ops have truly detoriated since I got fired last week. Anyway full disclosure coming in a few hours

The funny thing is that you believe she has the same feelings for you. Every word she says is a lie, she doesnt even see you as a human, merely a pet. Sooner or later you get replaced by a better pet.

Israeli women, especially the younger ages, tend to be as feminist and whorish as western ones. They are captivated by western feminism because of their obvious inferiority, like Indian or Arab women do. Your Soros agent script is old AF, you aren't even worth this (You).

Then they after their service period ends they all go to Thailand, drinks for months and gets ejaculated into every hole

dated a jew for a while once, she was a whore, it was fun she would beg for my cock all the time but like I said she was a whore.

Attached: Startsupportingisrael.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

Okey goys lets try to solve this one together, where are the following located in america or israel:
The federal reserve
Hollywood
Wallstreet
San francisco
Hq of every major corporation on earth
Which one of the two has 800 military bases in over 100 countries

Attached: IMG_1362.jpg (496x744, 45K)

This. If it wasnt for dosim and arabs our coutry would go extinct in a couple of generations