Should anti-communists be killed or just gulaged?

Should anti-communists be killed or just gulaged?

Attached: Chel.jpg (350x350, 36K)

Neither. Just like communists shouldn't be shot. Stop with this edgy nonsense already.

>Just like communists shouldn't be shot.
They should tho.

And that's why you are here on Jow Forums and grown ups are running the world.

Anticommunists today are mostly white trash retards, they hold no real power in society

The best part is that it is the quasi-intellectuals like OP that get the bullet first when their dream utopia is achieved.

Attached: wishgranted.gif (220x238, 120K)

Are communists jailed in our democracies? No. They are confined to college campuses and none takes them seriously till they spontaneously grow out of it and get a job at the bank.

How fragile are you commie cucks that you only know the language of violence when it comes do crushing dissent?

No, they should be revered as saints, and Israel should be nuked with pork fat rubbed from pigs that were shot in the head and given time to become carrion on ever inch of the bomb so when you op gets fried, you will smell like bacon and no Jew can ever return "home" because it will never be Kosher.

So fuck off jew.

Communists aren't running the world though, mostly because they have already been shot. Hell, most communists agree that communists should be shot for not being communist enough.

I never said communists are running the world. Adults are.

...or get jobs running every HR department and media company in the US

>grown ups are running the world
Right because the real mark of maturity and rationality is killing people based on nationality to accomplish geopolitical goals that enrich you and your friends personally and not based on ideology for the sake of domestic stability and harmony.

The state of the world today kinda sorta proves his point there, bucko.

exactly

Attached: 1549886253931.jpg (748x549, 106K)

The difference being that one method works and the other one doesn't. Can you guess which is which?

>Adults are
What in the fuck does that even mean?

With what guns?

Do whatever you want. History will always remember communism as a failure. Not because of "human nature" or because it only "works on paper", but because it's a fundamentally shitty idea.

Build an airplane out of bricks if you want. Kill or imprison anyone who gets in your way. Just know, KNOW, that you are a stupid, awful, worthless person.

Attached: antifa-comic-1.png (940x300, 51K)

You don't speak English?

who would work then ?
like you fucks could even work a shovel

Attached: communism.png (1291x1063, 261K)

And I never said you were wrong about that. I just was asserting that communists aren't running the world because communists have a propensity for killing each other. So it is a good thing that communists should be shot.

>that one method works
Is that what it does? From where I was standing it looks like it's been an abysmal failure and only resulted in negative outcomes for every single person involved except for those that actually make the decisions. I'd have to ask that if you want to be a status quo defending retard to go do it somewhere else.

>I just was asserting that communists aren't running the world because communists have a propensity for killing each other.
That's an inherent feature of almost any dictatorship. Doesn't have much to do with communism.

It works in terms of actually achieving the objectives these people seek. And its not like every single one of them is pursuing exclusively his own interests.

Embrace Communism with this one neat trick

Attached: pepechet.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Are you saying that adults are to blame for the state of the world? If so, would a world ruled by children be any better?
Also:
>In questions, the auxiliary has to come before the subject, illiterate fag

>It works in terms of actually achieving the objectives these people seek.
They haven't even been able to do that. The US' ME aspirations have ended in abject failure with Syria still standing and Iran's regime intact. On the contrary executing communists has a proven track record of keeping communists out of your country's power structure so that was a pretty shit example you offered up of how to be pragmatic compared to the alternative in contention.

No, you are just retarded, that's how people actually speak on the internet. And in real life. If you are expecting Shakespearean English here, you've come to the wrong neighborhood.

Gonna use the cutting edge of darkie technology and break out her primitive bow and flint arrows?

Ad Russia's and Iran's aspirations have ended in Syria still standing with Assad being in power. One man's victory is another man's defeat. And executing people based on their political view has proven to be impossible in modern times without turning your country into a totalitarian state, which entail all other sorts of problems.

Do you even know what auxiliaries and subjects are? But yeah, talk like a nigger as much as you want.

what's the difference?
>Commies kill and gulag other commies

Are you being serious right now, you gonna lecture me on English grammar on the internet?

>without turning your country into a totalitarian state
Effectively every country in the world is already either an outright hard totalitarian state or a soft totalitarian state, including the US. The methods may be more elaborate out of necessity but if the US federal government wants to fuck you in particular over you're in just as deep a pile of shit as any political dissident from the less than free side of the world.

Post chel gifs pls

>the KGB hasn't mastered all american dialects.

Yet here you are with a different flag, and a country with people who shit themselves in general stores owned by gooks and chinks beat your ass economically to a point where you lost your power and you were being backed by kikes.

no

Attached: chel.jpg (640x800, 53K)

Get this man a helicopter ride... To the real world

Attached: 1552011347369.jpg (600x800, 99K)

I fucking love how fast this is spreading.

Attached: 1F6BBBA8-085E-4FAB-B7E1-183023009BB8.png (900x1000, 1.44M)

Attached: 1497186642806.gif (456x600, 3.55M)

Yoiu WILL be killed don't kid yourself no one is going to let you dumbfucks rob the country because you're a lazyt fucking bum so you find the ideology vomited out by a weorthless bum appealing, I get it
> bums of a feather flock together...

The only positive outcome.

Thrown out of helicopters is more appropriate.

>Anticommunists today are mostly white trash retards
They are freeloaders and charlatans like Sanders and AOC encourage the idiocy for power it only took Cortez a few months to get caught with her hand in the cookie jar, I hope she goes to jail.

make no mistake, we are aware how insane you insects are. No form of torture is too extreme for communist scum. The only good commie is a dead commie.

Who cares if you have the type of "job" where some asshole in HR can fuck with you, that is karma.

That is your opinion, not an objective fact. Every narcissist (and they are thick and fast in the millenial crowd, (the most mentally ill generation in the history of the world, go look it up) thinks they should have been born rich, famous, and with a reality TV show and now think the deserve free money, becausze mommy told them they WERE SPECIAL, mommy said so goddamn it.

>Just know, KNOW, that you are a stupid, awful, worthless person.
this

Marxism is the ideology of the freeloader and the only way it gets traction are if good men let the worthless criminals win the argument, ans we all knows what happens then...the Paragons of Virtue murder and jail everyone so they can loot the country, The world learned after 1917, that is why there is an international banking system that is interconnected and moves at the speed of light (and bitcoins were left alone and a steadily increasing store of value), the dimwitted fucktards who think the are so "morally right" can never loot another country, if shit starts going south people AND their assets will be gone before morning. It isn't 1917 anymore.

>Doesn't have much to do with communism.
Show another ideology as unnecessarily murderous as communism..

Attached: milosz.jpg (422x633, 59K)

You are a narcissist.

Oh fuck it then I guess the fucking commies can just have everything right? What's the point of anything?

PLEEAASSEE try either. I’m fucking begging you.

>m-mannerheim is murder-gustav
stalin kills millions of commies and anti-commies
>t-th-the white guard are butcherers
commies kill millions in their countries
>m-muh prison camps and executions, thousands of reds killed
millions after millions under red terror

commies are bunch of whiners and hypocrites

Attached: ör341.jpg (466x289, 49K)