This kills the burgers

This kills the burgers

Attached: 1507679412582.png (633x408, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/27/how-burnt-toast-became-linked-to-cancer-acrylamide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is probably due to acrylamide. french fries also have industrial seed or plant oils which are carcinogenic as well.
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml

this is news to them? how deep in denial do you have to be to think that garbage isn´t pure cancer?

Sweden yes!!! Rafugees!!!! Big samoli cocks!!!!
You are jalous of our freedommsss!!!

Attached: IMG_1254.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

Oxygen is a known carcinogen.

You will never be American, or culturally relevant ever again. Stay mad eurofags

Attached: 181BD1CD-54B6-491B-BA2A-3827DF69A80B.jpg (563x1024, 88K)

so the day has come when i bond with a jew about our mutual hate of burgers. what a world.

Attached: 1548261587534.png (218x231, 6K)

but it tasty, can't i fry my own potatos at home myself?

I feel this article is trying to make more trannies into this world.

You are too retarded to know you "bonded" with people who made most of the anti American memes while pretending to be allies. Do you want to suck his little circumcized cock too?

the only thing you have to avoid is eating fried cancer 7 days a week like some anglo degenerate.

Good Night
Burger Blight.

Attached: 45657575789007.png (473x347, 244K)

That is fine, I eat the superior cassava.

FUCK

Attached: 1551440989340.jpg (960x783, 56K)

Why waste money on fries when you could upgrade your burger to a double?

>this post was written by a person whos first language is english
i´d be embarrassed to write that borderline incomprehencible drivel on a public bathroom wall. if you weren´t phoneposting im sure none of those words would be spelled correctly either.

So what. Bananas contain radioactive isotopes that cause cancer too. Could you perhaps fuck off with your fearmongering?

And I eat breadfruit, superior to cassava

They've been saying this shit for years.
If you look hard enough you can find a news article saying almost anything is a carcinogen.

>carcinogens found in greasy fried food
no fucking way dude

I love bread fruit.

My personal favorite is peach palm fruit.

Attached: peachpalm.jpg (1536x2048, 1.26M)

Life well lived! Niggers and spics are taking over anyway, who wants to see that.

according to california (kek) even just living is a carcinogen

I found that quite hilarious when I was in Cali...everything has a

Nice try

Attached: Hamburger_University.jpg (500x375, 142K)

well shit. my dandruff is pretty bad.
>cancer time

French fries are just potato oil and salt. So the cancer is from whatever else they're adding, not the fries
leaf nigger

why the fuck do you care about burgers. were halfway across the world. half our mutts couldnt find your shitty fucking country on a map. they dont even think about you at all. youre worthless to most of europe too

they said eggs are bad then eggs were good. repeat that cycle times ten. this is the fucked up media world we get to live in

dont feel embarassment. be free. go have a case of wanderlust in morocco or something

>i´d be embarrassed to write that borderline incomprehensible* drivel on a public bathroom wall.

Your first aversion to insult is an appeal to popularity. Nigger you a premadonna as fuck.

The secret is to eat them off the floor.

Attached: 650691.jpg (900x738, 127K)

this is the reason why every nation on gods green earth fucking hate you. it´s like they amputate your ability for selfreflection when they cut of your foreskin.

>Implying burgers cannot just ingest pure cancer and thrive
fucking get with the times leaf

This is how they get you and how they got our ancestors over and over and over.
Don't get me wrong, I despise merimutts, but this is why the kikes keep winning, NEVER fall for their deceitful bullshit, next thread this same kike will be hating on Sweden with a burger. I guaran-fucking-tee it.

oh im sorry does the truth hurt? noone gives a fuck about sweden. not even your neighbors

>This projection.

You fucking wish your collective arrogance garnered so much ass hurt from the rest of the world. Americans shitposts are better then aussieposting because they're so fucking meta that all it takes a tomahawk missle to a middle eastern country and the rest of the world fucking screams like a toddler and does fuck all about it for 2 weeks.

Stop dividing yourselves and unite against der ewige juden.
Only love for my fellow white brothers.

no i just had to reread the post multiple times to understand and try to figure out what he meant. when i realized there wasn´t some subtle meaning i missed i got pissed because that retard wasted valuble time i could be spending shitposting.
i don´t travel south of the alps.

are those slugs really think someone wants to fuck them after doing shit like this?

Attached: 1497193776033.jpg (540x357, 34K)

God I fucking hate slags.

guess who knows days in advance when these stories will hit print?
guess who bets stocks will fall then buy them back when it hits bittom?

Remember fake bacon shortage story 2 years ago.
guess who made fortunes off pork bellies?

worth it

I love ethnic absolutist logic, it helps me know who the kikes are in threads. Anyone uniornically purporting that a single country has ever existed with 100% native population is full of shit. idealism projected for an agenda that is so blatantly obvious that the kikes are trying to manufacture a natural enemy to justify stupid shit. Hence, the degeneration of natural right in america is a perfect fucking example by demonizing islam.

>9/11

Attached: 1550143026440.jpg (500x494, 114K)

>eating carbs

>raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
Did you ever get the Peat diet to work for you? No matter how many times I try drinking milk always gives me anxiety and brain fog.

This does, because they're good as shit. But I stay away from fried foods in general, despite how tasty it is.

If you fry anything at a high temperature this happens.

they have male equivalents

I voted no and then yes because voting no the first time caused a renegotiation where I got exactly what I wanted.

Stop peddling this weak propaganda.

>possible
>linked to
These are the only words I need to see to know that a study is clickbait.

Attached: 1518567948843.png (1366x768, 960K)

VPN nigger

Dieing for Israel I see. A true American patriot.

Yeah, nightshades are never a good idea.

Processed foods that are shoved with unhealthy shit like sugar with little to no regulation is unhealthy? LITERALLY WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

That's very old

theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/27/how-burnt-toast-became-linked-to-cancer-acrylamide
Same.

Why does it has to be the best snack?!

Reminder that if you eat them with anything but salt, you are pleb with no good taste

Brainlet

You eat monkeys though

I never ate monkey but I did ate fried caiman once. It's like chicken but a little more rubbery

You'd be surprised. White women are willing to put anything in their mouth, rather it's a cold dirty french fry off the ground, another womans fungus covered toes or a nigger cock.

Attached: white women.jpg (571x682, 32K)

Stinking Irish gave us all cancer potatoes

POWDERED.......................
TOAST.................................
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

i actually never eat french fries cuz of the carbs.

but give me all the fat: mayo, sour cream, cheese, bacon, marbled steak, etc.

yum yum

this is why the north has an immune system of an alligator

this is why the world was conquered, the empire would drop these in the middle of nowhere and come back to see what happened

one time they all buggered off and shagged the natives and today people think it was a mystery disappearance

Attached: 🤣.jpg (500x440, 103K)

Literally everything is carcinogenic....

This is just social engineering via fear.

burning food makes them more tasty, but less healthy
it's common sense

All cooked food is Carcinogeic. eat raw meat retards

My science teacher told me this 15 years ago. This isn't new.

why would you want to cure cancer when it's just enabling burger to eat more burgers?

You think that will stop me from being over 300?

Although I've lost 60 pounds since last march, just need to get to a normal weight man. Fuck this place, why is food so easy to get and hard for me to not eat. 60 more pounds and i'm at least close to being not fucking obese.

Attached: 1549700272170.jpg (502x767, 197K)

Heating oil makes it carcinogenic. It's not the potatoes or salt.

Laugh now schlomo, but the goyish slaves of USA are finally waking up to your filthy lies..
Israhell's days are numbered, USA is turning goy first, you will be fucked to zero by the entire human race in 3..2..1

>No malt vinegar

Shut your coconut hole Paolo

wew. . good I only eat Freedom Fries!

fuck the French and there cancer.

My favorite California cancer is how firearms and ammunition have a warning about lead exposure.

without pewdipie taking money from america's 12 years olds, sweden would nave no economy, except being somali jizz buckets

I pretty sure everything is known to cause cancer according to the State of California.

You know what else gives you cancer, leaf? Mis huveos en tu arroz. ;)

Yes. The chemical reactions that result in the browning of the french fries is, at the beginning, produces chemicals that the human body likes, but as the reactions progress, carcinogens(cancer inducing chemicals a.k.a. oxidizers) are formed. You can negate the effect of oxidizers by eating antioxidants(mainly fresh fruit, veggies, and berries) with your favorite foods.

Shouldn't surprise anyone, especially in the US where their food regulations are almost non-existent. I've been making almost all my food myself for the past few years, almost never buy pre-made shit, very happy I started doing so.
>Schlomo literally predicts the Mutt right before he posts it
Guess they know their thought patterns, it's their golem after all.

Fries already taste good they only need a little salt and you already have the perfect snack you don't need to put anything else on them

its called vegetable oil

but the vegetable oil is moreso

The best anticarcinogen is killing kikes for sport.