OH NO NO NO NO N O

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190304/BILLS-116hres183-SUSv1.pdf

It is now illegal to criticize Israel or any Jewish person in the U.S. or the world.

USA TRULY IS THE MOST KEKED NATION ON EARTH.

Attached: a091cc81b6a217243fa8f95d88e0b25e.jpg (600x600, 53K)

This is legislative virtue signaling

>penalty is death
Powerful.

Ok so the JEWS get their token Muslim to attack them so they can round us all up?

WHITE MAN BAD, JEW GOOD

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 3K)

What would Anne Frank’s ballpoint pen think of this?

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

fuck jews

First amendment supercedes this law. I can't wait for the kikes to try and enforce it so it can be immediately rendered unconstitutional.

MARCH ON WASHINGTON.
IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAND.
We will either win or die trying.

OH FUCK

>Whereas accusing Jews of being more loyal to Israel or to the Jewish community than to the United States constitutes anti-Semitism because it suggests that Jewish citizens cannot be patriotic Americans and trusted neighbors, when Jews have loyally served our Nation every day since its founding, whether in public or community life or mili-tary service;
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point

Attached: 1550879199160.jpg (251x189, 12K)

This isn't a binding law

Yes I am sure that Jewish attorneys and judges will totally ensure that the legal system works as it's intended to in this scenario.

Seems pretty racist to lump all Jews in the same group together doesn’t it? Not all Jews or something... these faggots definitely don’t understand hypocrisy very well.

This. It read like a cuckboy's twitter timeline.

it's illegal to criticize israel here too
if all macedonian posters just disappear at some date in the future you lads probably know what to expect
they can probably give me the death sentence for all the shit i've said about a certain tribe and their ountry

Attached: 241241421213213.jpg (291x286, 20K)

While being a blatant anti white declaration, condemnations are not laws faggot

I'm use to being cucked to JEWS but the Muslim shit in there scares the shit out me

This

kek

Attached: 7.jpg (1024x812, 156K)

based paullie

Attached: 24332434232423.jpg (320x306, 40K)

Ok so what's the endgame For this? Are they going to keep false flagging attacks on Jews with the Muslim congress women so they can put us in a femA camp if we say anything?

____ ____ ___ ____

Attached: 1545466259755.jpg (818x863, 300K)

They false flagged 660,000,000,000 jews in world war 2: electric boogaloo. It won't surprise me that they do it again and again to own the world.

No it is not. Fuck off shill with your fake news

Exactly this. Whatcha doin, Ohmar?
Ever notice that all the prominent Muslims here are women?

That's not at all what the resolution says, brainlet. Did you even read it?

The constitution originally protected most speech then after civil rights it didn't protect against hate speech until a recent case found hate speech to be unconstitutional. Now with congress condemning it here we see their contempt but they don't have recourse unless they can overturn the recent ruling against hate speech.

Attached: 1337N337.jpg (250x250, 8K)

ITS NOT LAW YET. this is a resolution that will be used for a law.. we need to speak loud and clear the difference in anti Zionism and anti Semitism or we lose the battle. definition of house resolution. Although easily confused, resolutions are not laws but rather the statements of intent or declarations that affect the operations of Congress. Resolutions, which are not legislative in character, are used primarily to express principles, facts, opinions, and the purposes of both the House and the Senate—that is, until they pass both houses. When Congress seeks to pass a law, however, it uses either a bill or a joint resolution, which must be passed by both houses in identical form, and then presented to the president for approval or disapproval

>lose
No. We can't lose.
1) Nothing happens.
2) Jow Forums would end I would finally be free.

Attached: Djw9.jpg (192x192, 24K)

I'll say what the fuck I want. If they don't like it come kill me. Bring help.

Where does it say that?

to kill free speech for the whiteys

fpbp
what a waste of time and digital ink. This document does nothing but 'condemn'. Eat shit faggots, 1st amendment still applies and kikes should hang.

This is why you kill jews.

Hello faggot

Attached: Anglin.jpg (481x591, 46K)

fuck israel, fuck kikes, and fuck op

Attached: 1513899587946.webm (768x576, 2.93M)