Destroy Patriarchy

Take that patriarchy. We got our tits out AND we destroy your property. What do now patriarchy?
youtu.be/-0kFzmPAKdo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-07-11-10.png (960x540, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs
medicalxpress.com/news/2008-10-psychological-reveals-red-men-women.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V5bYDhZBFLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree destroy the patriarchy, no more child support, no more alimony, my body my choice, stop trying to steal my seed demon whore!

And yet secretly she just wants some fascist to destroy her pussy

They're easier to rape when they're already naked. Women secretly crave rape.

Based and fuckpilled.

what a waste of meat

Women are cool
youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs

PLEASE post women making a fool out of themselves. It's so funny and makes my day. Plzzz

There had to be a better way to cut that.

Attached: torch.jpg (810x519, 72K)

Unironically depreciating her own beauty.. The more tits you see the less they are worth.

I think I'm starting to understand the logic behind women taking their clothes off in protest.

They know that men desire women, but that they don't desire easy women. By revealing themselves like this, they take all that value away from themselves, devaluing the sexual market for men in the meantime. They basically threaten to destroy themselves in the eyes of men even further unless their demands are met.

hahahah i laughed so hard hahahahahhhha with all the silence, and they look like complete retards

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

ah yes, my favourite 11 year old

Look at them try and use the handsaw. It's like watching a female attempt to use a power tool if you know what I mean.

Okay your tits are out, now I just want to fuck you. So how are you freeing yourself by Giving dudes what they want. I been dreaming of Tits out since Puberty. Go Full Monty. But all you are going to achieve with that is my erection. Its fucking STUPID.

PS you are NOTTTTTTT Oppressed in any way AT ALL PERIOD

Attached: female genocide.png (500x701, 371K)

Once artificial wombs and sexbots get advanced enough, women are going extinct.

Attached: future of women.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

I think it's fair to say that women have destroyed the patriarchy already. I don't know what more they want. They are just fighting a boogey "man" now.

It would be fun if some dude would just stand there and started masturbating

What even is that in the pic? A battery-powered angle grinder?

look how long it took them, how were they not arrested?

Watching them struggle with those grinders was maddening

Watching them realise grinders make hot sparks and being naked wasn't a great idea. Priceless. Can see the fat one turns it wrong way around to stop catching burns lol

Attached: 1551999742547.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

had to be and they couldn't even use those safely, one was standing in the path of the sparks
the more i think about the oxy fuel torch
the more i think about sweaty titties

missed opportunity

Wouldn't be easier to just domesticate women? Women are basically animals.

Attached: 1546660070687m.jpg (1024x731, 98K)

Holy fuck what a kek. Next time I hope.

>destroy

But the fucking patriarchy ended somewhere in the 90's already. Everything is about lefty bullshit like feelings, equality, gender quotas, hate speech, inviting loving immigrant shitskins in to destroy your country. We've been in the matriarchy for 20 plus years and shits utterly fucked.

DESTROY THE PATRIARCHY

Attached: 1425640735483.jpg (1502x1127, 893K)

Wood smash.

Why are they wearing lipstick?

Attached: lipstick frog.jpg (275x183, 9K)

They're doing to that tree exactly what I'm doing to my dick right now. If ya know what I mean.

Argh. Why didn't the patriarchy tell me that grinded metal sparks were hot?
Fuckin' patriarchy. Got me again.

Don't cut your dick off man, go see a psychiatrist.

After the day of the rope, after we have taken our countries back, and after we have rightfully stripped women of all of their rights, we will also ensue a decade of punishment for their betrayal of us. A solid decade of punishment and shame for all white women. They will all learn their lesson. If they don't comply with their decade of severe punishment then they get the rope.

Cute boobies...

Gotta look good for the boys when your taking down the patriarchy.

You've lost if you have to resort to that. It's an admission you can control your own women.

Destroy your property if you have any, with 10x the effectiveness.

I would say not all women. Not whiteknighting. But if a woman has been loyal to her white man, and birthed children to him, or if she was a nun, then she should be totally exempt from this. If women are to again be made property, then their owners should decide whether or not they deserve punishment, right?

>How are we voting papi?
The best thing about women voting, I get two votes.

Nailed it.

medicalxpress.com/news/2008-10-psychological-reveals-red-men-women.html

kek
>It's so hot to destroy the patriarchy.
It's so hot to destroy the patriarchy.

Attached: 1431318256113.jpg (610x872, 89K)

Take notice how she wears full lipstick and makeup. How she puts her hair back just right. How she signals in both body language and makeup her fertility.

This is a perfect example of a shit-test. She doesn't want to smash the patriarchy. She wants to be impregnated by a worthy male.

Attached: 1547051624967.jpg (788x960, 135K)

how does a fairly attractive woman end up like this?

Attached: wohm.png (645x773, 11K)

She got paid to be there

>how does a fairly attractive woman end up like this?
We may never know.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>She got paid to be there
By the patriarchy.

I would just stare at them and rub my cock through my pants, not taking my eyes off them.
If they said anything I'd say something along the lines:
"you look so fucking hot. those are some nice tits. small and firm."
Pretty much free strip show.

the most offensive part is her use of that saw. if it bites she loses her hand at the wrist. GIVE EM FUCKING RIGHTS THEY SAID

Attached: 1438771977892.png (630x630, 603K)

Look at those perfect nipples. Where else could she show them off and still be able to convince herself she isn't a whore?

Too bad there wasn't a man around to train her how to use the saw. If and accident did happen, she would just blame men.

Attached: 1551154859628.jpg (678x1024, 115K)

>That angle grinder game

*inahles* haaaaaahahahhahahhahaha
Prostitutes trying to use a zip-disc haaaaaahhahahaha

the patriarchy of George S.

>the way they hold those tools

Attached: 1531660551757.png (1280x959, 1.93M)

No brothels? What happened to her body her rules? I thought feminists were all for being a slag.

Mилки Way

youtube.com/watch?v=V5bYDhZBFLA

Implying women, in the history of humanity, have ever had functioning brains. Did you even watch the video?
Women are children and need male supervision for everything. Keep them away from voting and power tools.

Only in Germany they could have a street with prostitutes at the windows but gates to stop minors from entering.

That power tool commercial was overly sexualized and the girls were not even using the tools properly.

>That power tool commercial was overly sexualized and the girls were not even using the tools properly.
you didnt even post the soldering iron

too bad there were no men around to show them how to use those power tools

It's mens fault for that. Damned men.

Holy fucking faggot cringe picture, no wonder everyone thinks Jow Forums is filled with incel faggots.

>Do it for her
Some stupid whore I've never met, no thanks.

What's the point? What are they doing?

So I'm guessing that's your OC and you want credit and praise. And a blowjob from tiktok girl.

Attached: 1546660316822.jpg (447x720, 42K)