>ONDCPDir Carroll/Others @House on Drug Strategy 3/7/19
c-span.org/video/?458599-1/
>HUDSec SleepyBen on NewsmaxNow 3/4/19
youtu.be/QaPnGdQFVVw
>HUDSec SleepyBen comments to The Epoch Times 3/1/19
youtu.be/C_tjS_4SeHc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 5.27.39 AM.png (591x376, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBsA_FEd30g
yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
yang2020.com/policies/support-the-dream-act/
yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/
streamable.com/2aneh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA!

new baker needed please!

Attached: sleepy cat.png (533x534, 398K)

Good morning, lads. It was a beautiful sunrise here at my residence. It's going to be a MAGA day.

Attached: 1529886474252.png (1196x752, 21K)

NEWER TWEET!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 5.33.03 AM.png (599x214, 44K)

got it

Good morning everyone. If you don't want to nuke niggers like me you're not my fren.

Attached: Apu with coffee.png (747x686, 44K)

Daily reminder:

FUCK DUMBFFFFFFF THE NATIONAL DISGRACE!!

MAGA

That's very interesting user, please tell me more about the MAGA

Attached: 1549296713861.png (657x527, 76K)

I encourage you to read Yang's site. See the part where he says UBI causing more immigration

NEW TWEET AGAIN!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 5.35.14 AM.png (590x148, 31K)

Holy shit! Really? A new one?! I haven’t stopped cumming over the last one! OMG! I’m cumming again! The orgasm never stops!

Attached: 1541556959173.jpg (536x401, 47K)

You'd rather die than make something of your life?

Pathetic.

Attached: BILL.gif (360x270, 3.75M)

Dumbffffffff is autistic which is why Barron is autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBsA_FEd30g

thanks fren!

Attached: get in the crate kot awoo.jpg (3200x2400, 510K)

>It’s true, that with UBI in place, the demand for citizenship may rise.

Attached: Japanese David Bowie and Killer Kot.png (720x800, 158K)

y-you too...

Attached: sweaty pepe.png (735x730, 564K)

Moonmans final form.

>300
anytime i can make a roll of toothpaste happy!

Attached: 1549585492348.jpg (594x589, 169K)

A satan driven sex machine that helped gut America and empowered China?

>Only citizens can get UBI, read Yang's policies
Except
>Yang wants amnesty
>yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
>yang2020.com/policies/support-the-dream-act/
Which means we loop back around to:
>EVERYONE getting $1000/mo
>rob from the middle class to give EVERYONE, including illegals (NOW CITIZENS THANKS TO AMNESTY), $1000/mo
>the best way
Nah.

Attached: burning-leaves-in-the-morning-2[1].jpg (1280x857, 567K)

Friendly reminder: Trump is a Israel first boomer and Yang is the final solution.

He is just recycling old tweets again.

Attached: 2247747.jpg (362x362, 21K)

>there are plenty of anons on Jow Forums supporting Yang

Attached: 1549020478046.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Based Zion Don the Jew Fellator

>It is totally out of control, but we are winning
I am for one fucking tired of winning.

Ready to ditch the Trump train and get on the Yang Yacht?

It's just the latest shill lines. They'll switch to something else in a few days when their forced yang memes don't catch on.

More bullshit from the liar in chief notice how he never gives details miles built or money spent just trust me guys! Thats why 2500 illegals a day are getting through!

See pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-232718.jpg (810x1890, 1011K)

I'm not an expert on it, but it's beyond fucked. Anywhere from 200,000 to 1,000,000 people are removed on an annual basis. So, no they aren't all just "caught and released" as that would have lead to the US succumbing to the mongrel hordes decades ago! However, more end up living and "working" here than end up leaving in the long run. Because they treat the border like a revolving door. They don't want to live and stay here. They want to strike it rich and then turn their paltry income into a fortune back in Mexico and live high off the hog. That's why a lot of what you hear about Mexico and the US's population is so confusing. Because it isn't a one and done deal. They just come and go as they please unless they're busted and do hard time in Mexico or the US for a serious crime.

Attached: dasfasdf.jpg (517x616, 67K)

>everyone is a shill
Cope

Attached: 1552023764033.jpg (1024x635, 97K)

Yang flat out says that one of the reasons why illegal migrants should have citizenship is so they can get 1k neetbux.

Who needs a pic when I have his website open right now?
yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
>we also need to find ways to address this massive community of undocumented immigrants who entered the country illegally.
>Rounding up and deporting that many people is a nonstarter—it would be prohibitively expensive, disruptive and inhumane to many communities, so a pathway to citizenship must be provided
>It’s even more important to get this right when citizenship guarantees a Freedom Dividend.
What now, shill, you going to tell me his website is lying?

It was occasio like a month ago. I just wish that they get some happiness in their lives.

Make America Goy Again
Never ever thought I'd miss obama.
obama filled the White House with muslim brotherhood and Trump has filled it with JEWS.

It’s dropping today, isn’t it?

Well, I'm reading this poem
And it's so profound
And I like its rhythm
And I like its sound
It's by a very famous poet
No critic can criticise
And then I pause a moment
And I start to realize
He's tellin'
Lies lies lies
On the motel TV
I dig the evangelist
He'll tell you all about that
And then he tell you all about this
He's preachin' up a storm
By the sea of Galilee
He's mixin' up the truth
With something funny I start to see
He's tellin'
Lies lies lies
I never had this problem
With nobody in the government
I guess I always figured
They never mean what they meant
And GOD help us all
Not to be so stone surprised
When we wake up in the stars
With the skies in our eyes
If we keep tellin'
Lies lies lies

based cao cao

Especially when we straight up fucking bust you.
(You)

Not once did I state anyone support Yang a shill. It's just moronic if you bitch about Trump banning bumpstock and signing an "amnesty bill" if you then unironically support Yang who is for more gun control, more immigration and amnesty than Trump ever will be for.

Attached: 1503602368984.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

We're back to Green New Deal kind of damage control.

Nope

Deporting them is a waste of money and inefficient, you'll never get them all. Once Yang curbs all their social programs for UBI they'll have to apply for citizenship—like everyone else.

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Yang is a commie chink gun control advocate, even worse than Zion Dion. kys

See

>I just wish that they get some happiness in their lives.
For these lil faggots, the next two years are their Normandy beach. They'll grow more and more unhinged up until November 2020, and after Trump wins they'll spiral into complete madness.

PRINCIPLED MAGA'ERS REJECT YANG

MAGA

Attached: 1524433168602.jpg (676x990, 381K)

>Nope
The link is right there. He's telling you he wants them to have citizenship so they can get the money.

Prove I’m a shill an actual by definable shill and not someone who is just disagreeing that trump has built more than a hundred miles of wall that is new you can’t so you’ll plug your ears shout discord tranny like a childish cultist

>Once Yang curbs all their social programs for UBI
lol he thinks social programs get removed and replaced with new ones instead of just getting stacked on each other forever

Attached: 1478567821918.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

Go back to /atg/.

Wait a minute, you can't because ...

nice FAQ faggot, too bad its 90% bullshit

yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
You were saying?

Yang said he wants to abolish welfare

> Donald lying in Twitter again
LMAO

>believing a big government commie that he wants to remove welfare
i sure hope

Attached: trump shiggy.jpg (413x450, 30K)

The court is GOP owned and he said he was open minded about changing his policy

Attached: 1552024021325.jpg (799x1255, 445K)

>they'll have to apply for citizenship
Can you not read? They won't be "applying for citizenship."
>The best path forward is to provide a pathway to citizenship for those who are here illegally. We need to bring them into the formal economy out of the shadows.
The only illegals that don't get guaranteed permanent US citizenship are those that get convicted of a felony while waiting.

I remember a time when Trump generals would reach the bump limit so quickly. Now look at this.

Trump has finally cucked so much that even Jow Forums can't make excuses for him anymore. It's clear to all that he's just a minor staffer in President Kushner's administration.

I don't know what 2020 brings, whether President Harris or President Sanders or Biden or Yang or what, but as for Donald Trump - good riddance to bad rubbish.

> We, the youth of America, are fed up with decades of inaction on climate change. On Friday, March 15, young people like us across the United States will strike from school. We strike to bring attention to the millions of our generation who will most suffer the consequences of increased global temperatures, rising seas, and extreme weather. But this isn’t a message only to America. It’s a message from the world, to the world, as students in dozens of countries on every continent will be striking together for the first time.

thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/

> For decades, the fossil fuel industry has pumped greenhouse gas emissions into our atmosphere. Thirty years ago, climate scientist James Hansen warned Congress about climate change. Now, according to the most recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report on global temperature rise, we have only 11 years to prevent even worse effects of climate change. And that is why we strike.

> We strike to support the Green New Deal. Outrage has swept across the United States over the proposed legislation. Some balk at the cost of transitioning the country to renewable energy, while others recognize its far greater benefit to society as a whole. The Green New Deal is an investment in our future—and the future of generations beyond us—that will provide jobs, critical new infrastructure and most importantly, the drastic reduction in greenhouse gas emissions essential to limit global warming. And that is why we strike.

Attached: 1523287431866.png (1176x220, 55K)

COPE migapede

>Many additional contracts

I read that as 'many additional constructs' for a second.

Attached: 1552027946481.jpg (900x588, 71K)

and yet he still says that he thinks that reasonable gun control could be made

Somewhere in last year he went from defensible candidate to 'better than the alternative'. You can even read this in /ptg/'s defenses of Trump. It's not defending a good candidate on its own. It's just.. better than Hillary or Kamala which is incredibly low bar.

I'm questioning your motivation. I could give two fucks over you muttering on about the rapidly updating southern border construction. I want to fucking know why you are bitching about Trump supposedly cucking out, and then offer up in his place a Democratic presidential candidate who's policies are synonymous with a hardliner Chinese communist. Including a fucking social credit rating system. That would be like warning somebody a pan is hot and then dousing yourself with gasoline and lighting yourself on fire. There is no logical conclusion other than the anti Trump message is all you give rat's ass about and you are here for no other purpose. IE a fucking shill.

Bottom line for UBI: who pays for it

If someone will be handed money for doing nothing - and that's enough to live - why try and earn money at all? Ergo who will work and pay the taxes for the people who decide not to work?

The entire concept is a unicorn for morons.

1. Your president kushner has said he wants more legal immigration
2. Yang will actually get border security unlike Trump

leftist teachers brainwashing your kids

cool buzzwords from a discord, faggo

>we

No, he said he wants to institute an absolute welfare for every American citizen that's impossible to pay for. Instead of just for those that need it.

Keep coping migapede

Attached: 1551830085860.png (579x295, 24K)

It's morning in America, make it an awesome day.

Attached: 883397.jpg (1600x1200, 398K)

Yang won't get shit, he still has to work with a Congress stuffed full of boomers and neo-boomers. That's not to say Trump will get shit either, it's to say we're fucked no matter what.

Chang is pro-amnesty, just like Zion Don.

> Media, pundits, retards and faggots crying about how Trump wants fucking money in return for security and protection.

what a fucking hill to die lmaooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1527345007270.png (211x239, 9K)

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the threads being spammed to death by you fucking niggers. That can't be it!

Its simple
Trump - Bad
Yang - Bad but 1000$ a month

He can't be trusted. He is a foreigner.

SHALL

Attached: 1538959467059.jpg (403x392, 40K)

He wants to completely strip you of your right to bear arms nigger.

Yes, and there is a net gain for whites because a disproportionate amount of non whites receive welfare. There's nothing wrong with ubi

>Mao said to read too many books is harmful

Attached: stupid, stupid fucking chinks.jpg (275x183, 12K)

>migapede
>president kushner
Leaf: "Oh no, I've been found out!"
It's funny how fast you went from 'reasonable discussion of forced meme yang' to full on turbo-shill.

>who pays for it
It's the same people that always pay for welfare and entitlements: the middle class. Thankfully, this forced meme man and his terrible ideas are just a shill op.

Dragon CM is doing its final deorbit burn right now. Splashdown is scheduled for 40 minutes from now at 8:45AM.

>absolute welfare impossible to pay for
If you want a real world example of the failure of such a system, look at the UK. The NHS and state pensions are a pyramid-scheme-esque black hole of money and universal credit is a beauracratic mess.

Nope

A foreigner who hates Israel and war

if you pass a law, it becomes lawful. Completely useless tweet meant to placate dumb people.

Fuck you, cocksucker.

Attached: fuk yu coksukker.jpg (398x640, 29K)

Skimmed milk was what they used to give to prisoners and workhouse inmates, to go with their porridge and gruel. It’s a punishment, not a drink.

Now there are coffee chains which do not even provide proper milk. And people ask for and seek out this disgusting, skimmed substance, or its close cousin, semi-skimmed milk, turning up their health-snob noses at proper milk. And they are all mad. There are no health benefits from drinking it, unless the shudder you experience as it goes down your throat is in some way good for you. Fat does not make you fat.

Nor is it bad for your heart. Owning a car (because you will stop taking normal exercise) is far worse for your heart than drinking full-fat normal whole milk. So is the sugar-crammed ‘low-fat’ cake you will have to buy to take away the foul bitter taste of your ‘skinny’ coffee. I have to exercise huge self-restraint each time the person in front of me in the station coffee queue asks for a ‘skinny’ drink. How can one begin to explain to these deluded people that their behaviour is irrational and unscientific, as well as nasty-tasting? It would only lead to unfortunate scenes, red mists and shouting.

They all believe, absolutely, that they are being sensible. It is much the same as the widespread belief that global warming is known for certain to result from human activity, and that it is already causing the sea to overwhelm the land.

In both cases, those who actually possess the facts are dismissed as eccentric dimwits, while those who are totally wrong glory in the warmth of majority righteousness. The insane popularity of skimmed milk is a good metaphor for our deluded civilisation.

Attached: 1551950165427.jpg (1044x1500, 1.31M)

These threads get sadder everyday.

> there are people who never read Art of the Deal or Crippled America complaining about Trump because he’s not the literal nazi Don Lemon claimed he was
Trump has been following Crippled America almost letter for letter, and his negotiation strategy has always been asking too much then getting more than nothing. He got the dems to give him a billion dollars for the wall, for fucks sake.

Do shills just not understand we know our shit more than they do? Or are they only here to disrupt? So sad, being so inferior in mind and purpose you can’t even debate, only scream

I was being rhetorical but yeah, obviously

>Bad but 1000$ a month
We've already covered this. You can go an be a welfare nigger right now if you want to be. Nothing is stopping you. There is zero fucking reason to get on the "Yang" train. He's offering something that already exists while advocating for the mass removal of the most of our personal freedoms and firearms.
>Trump - Bad
How so? Because you say so?

I'm sorry you can cope your president is on record saying he wants more legal immigration streamable.com/2aneh