Would you be willing to take part in terrorism if you deemed it to be for the right reasons?

Would you be willing to take part in terrorism if you deemed it to be for the right reasons?
Personally I'd be willing to blow up dams and other things of such nature in order to protect the environment from our destruction.
I would also be willing to prevent foreign powers/people from buying land here for their profit

Attached: ísland.jpg (542x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Ze_ecIxfQ
skogur.is/en/forestry/forestry-in-a-treeless-land/history-of-forests-in-iceland
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/20/climate/iceland-trees-reforestation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try fbi

Attached: 1477302548896.png (1131x1035, 24K)

Do you glow in the dark OP?

Come on, do you not trust good old uncle Iceland?
Just share some intel

Where I can write to make OP jailed?

Attached: 15496642908710.png (640x480, 456K)

The thing is you can change society just by planting vegetable gardens. Once you don't rely on a system you disagree with you can negotiate from a position of strength without having to cause death and destruction.

I think you mean 'freedom fighting' OP.

op be like

Attached: 1539469127775.jpg (360x360, 16K)

i have been in iceland one year ago. icelanders looked to me more similar to bongs than other scandonavians. how can it be possible?

plant trees instead...or whatever the fuck will grow in your country...lichen perhaps. It will make you feel better.

>I would also be willing to prevent foreign powers/people from buying land here for their profit

that is called "common sense"

Attached: glow.png (500x587, 404K)

>screwing over your countrymen
nigger you gotta go after the foreigners

Attached: GS is uncle sam.png (924x1339, 238K)

Dams produce electricity and prevent floods
OP blows up a dam. Must now burn coal to produce the electricity. Fucks environment. Does not matter, because OP dies in flood the following spring.

I thought you had to be over 18 to post here.

No because terrorism doesn't work. You need a disciplined army and the approval of the masses to make real change. You blow up a dam they'll just repair it.

Remove your proxy csis

slippery slope.
dude in 1984 got coerced into saying he was willing to throw acid in a baby's face

>Would you be willing to take part in terrorism
Only a government can enact terror by definition, I'd never support the government.

Roadside bombs to wreck government goons but not terror.

Attached: 1540332178139.jpg (576x951, 45K)

god there was this goth icelandic girl i used to know in highschool. she was unconventionally cute or i guess had a bit of a butterface and duck lips, kind of like pic related. i wanted to bang her so bad i love slightly butterfaced girls.

Attached: she cute.jpg (1079x1056, 148K)

Because Irish hermits sailed to Iceland before the Norse arrived, and even when the Norse arrived, they took Irish and Scottish hermits. They're half-Norse half-Gaelic basically.

We have similar bloodlines.

>ég deili þessu borði með would-be umhverfishryðjuverkamanni
Kærður til ríkislögreglustjóra

>girl

Sammála þessi umhverfishryðjuverkjamaður má fara til andskotans helvítis surturinn

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Ze_ecIxfQ

yes i know i did some research which confirmed my impression. i just don't understand how can it be possible, apart from , which i find quite a weak explanation.

You've got ONE Jew on your island. Go to town.

That's not a weak explanation. The Icelanders have Norse and Celtic blood in them. The English do too, as well as Anglo-Saxon.

>would you commit acts of terrorism
Fuck off fbi!

Nice try fbi

Attached: 1551579083132.png (500x323, 236K)

Icelandic people are 50% British or something

t.studies history

Posting that on the internet is a brilliant idea, I wonder why more people don't do so

Lots of trees grew there but like Easter island polyniggers they cut them all down.

In America that's called "anti semitism" or "racism"

>blowing up dams would protect the environment

Attached: 1543380664556.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

>lots of trees grew on Iceland
Imagine being this dense

like that one dude from archer?

Fear the ANGLO:

skogur.is/en/forestry/forestry-in-a-treeless-land/history-of-forests-in-iceland

>At the time of human settlement almost 1150 years ago, birch forest and woodland covered 25-40% of Iceland's land area

in this day and age nothing will happen as we have everything to loss if we get caught, and nobody will hear our side of the story, this applies to petty things too, shoplifting can fuck your shit up for years on your resume

this is why being a jew or a sandnegro in a foreign country is fucking ridiciolous as they hold no loyalty to the country the inhabit and can do whatever the fuck they want as they can just flee back to their shithole. Fucking niggers, we have to reinforce pest control, nobody is disappearing at night anymore because you will be caught and fucked by the sandniggers in prison. i would gladly give my life to prosper

UT! UT! UT!

That's the most ancient ANGLO battle cry.

Attached: robbie-mcsweeney-anglic-scouts.jpg (1920x1007, 789K)

Attached: 1549564928982.png (412x425, 302K)

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/20/climate/iceland-trees-reforestation.html

This your first day interning at the FBI?

Attached: 8F8AD2F2-21CC-4F49-B5AA-C2F49811AA0D.jpg (603x587, 52K)

>would you be willing to join the CIA/ISIS if it meant that you can act on your most violent impulses and go unpunished?
No, thanks, I'm not a nog

Hey, I never claimed not to be as dense as plutonium.
So, "birch forest and woodland covered 25-40% of Iceland's land area". Imagine that. Although, there seems to be a little more environmental factors involved in the complete deforestation of Iceland than with the Easter islands. At least, your source claims that.

>New York Times
Fuck off will you?

Attached: ZHmHih5.jpg (600x315, 21K)