>I have no savings
>I have no debt though
>I am a skilled worker
>I can't be hired for the few jobs out there because I'm white
>White women are constantly "swirling it up"
won't date me
>I have no friends
>I have co-workers that are boomers and retarded 2016 oh the sjw types
>I am a constantly around illegal aliens who let dogs shit all over the work place and they step in it, they snicker and have gang tattoos
>I live amongst a somewhat domesticated pack of niggers
>Taxes are high I can only afford to eat a MCRib a day
>At least I have it better than mos,t like the homeless 15 year old meth head white teen I caught giving a homeless nigger head behind the dumpster the other day
>I participated in the great meme war
>I was promised benefits, honors, and notoriety
>All I got was Israel, I didn't want that...they did 9/11

Attached: wagieinthecagie.jpg (1024x819, 140K)

If your story is true man then fuck. that's terrible.
I'll say a prayer for ya

Trump betrayed all of us but the fight isn't over mate, chin up

Attached: 1536703763697.png (1280x1280, 634K)

If you are skilled, get someone who understands what you can and moves you to some apprenticeships.
I know HVAC guys that make $22/h for hotels
There must be better jobs for you, you have to look out for help man

I tried doing just that all I see is brown :( All I do is install shit for super rich fuckers who screech at MSNBC concerning "tranny rights" I'm serious...

its true and guess where I'm at? The South East I worked on a mosque the other day...HALF WANTED TO KILL ME while others hit me up for food

a significant % of every generation dies a lonely virgin, even during the 50s in a society healthy enough to produce the baby boom, 30-40% of both men and women never got married and had kids.
nothing about this is new, the nursing homes are full of lonely old people, it just feels like a new problem because the internet has brought you together with others in a similar spot for the first time.

its just your turn to be one of the above %, accept it and make the most of your life while you can

>Trump betrayed all of us
Why do people keep saying this?
It's like because he didn't go full 1488, and start gassing kikes people are upset.

Did anyone ACTUALLY believe that was going to happen?
I knew he would send aid to Israel when I voted for him, because I'm not stupid, and I understand how geopolitics.
I didn't think the wall would be built until his second term, because I'm not stupid, and understood he needs funding for it.
Did I actually think Hillary was going to go to jail? I hoped, but I'm not stupid, and realize she is actually too big to fall. If she went down a very large number of people would be going with her, and a lot of those people are still holding places in the government.

Did I hope these things happen immediately? Of course I do. The thing is I am not stupid, and understand how these things work so I didn't expect much.
You people didn't manage your expectations properly, and you got burned because of it.
Trump has yet to betray "us". You've just given up on him.

Oh well not fighting them and continuing wars in the Middle east which btw still are ongoing and literally trying to kick up shit in iran

shut up Nigel take you city of london and self gas

Because it's true you dick licker

We gave this nigger everything we had and for what? Trump doesn't even mention us.

he is a kike the lot of them

>incel
>because jews

kys

>coping this hard

half volcel incel i'm a 7.5/10 young fit kys jidf

The only women that want me becuase of the jew brainwash propaganda are black women...no

You are the deplorable white trash taken in by a conman.

Go to school to be an aircraft mechanic m8. Cheap schooling with high potential wages.

I didn't vote for him but I used him for red pilling asshole

I might need to do that hopefully I'm not on Chertoff and crews watch list

>Being this new
>I didn't vote for him, just lobby in my free time

You think you have it bad. I'm a 15 year old meth head while guy, no money. So i blow guys behind a dumpster for my meth money.

I hear ya user, Trump fucked us over, really forced the blackpill on me

Attached: image.jpg (482x427, 199K)

His presidency is almost over and we didn't get 5% of anything, even Obama gave the Dems Obamacare

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 1.32M)

>I make 11 an hour
>I live with my mom
>I can't afford decent food
why not?

Muttie muttie sucks off Trumpie.

its another discord nigger thread

I relate to OP a lot, except the on a couple of things.
Just hang in there buddy

Truth
Politics are messy and progress is gradual

fuck your moderation and slow march towards progress we need action NOW.

Why do I want white people to become meth addict cocksuckers so bad?