Why you guys deleting all the Captain Marvel threads? :^)

Why you guys deleting all the Captain Marvel threads? :^)

Attached: Sem Título.jpg (763x329, 78K)

Not political.

definitely news. happening just now. and definitely political topic. the movie is probably most politicized in last years. so what's the deal?

It has political all written on it. Making a bug fuss over hurr durr femenism. Surely this could be used has propaganda, plus the timing....

Cause the threads are as terrible as the movie

Brie made it political and neither Marvel nor Disney did a damn thing to walk back her comments. Now they reap what they have sowed.

Must be the discord tranny mod's solo shift today. WE didn't make this political or even start or want to fight over bullshit like this. They shot themselves in the head starting about five years ago chasing an intersectional audience that doesn't and will never exist.

Attached: 1551983138176.jpg (292x282, 12K)

These reviews are all coming in from Asia and parts of mainland Europe, chaps, they are unbaised as can be not having been subjected to US TV brainwashing. We can expect the poll to be brigaded by twitter feminists, yet even so it won't bounce back above 50% even with maximum shilling engaged.

It's a shitty movie they tried to cover up for by deploying sjw marketing in the domestic market. Hollywood only ever promotes a film as woke when they know they have a turkey on their hands.

Attached: 1552043271635.png (1619x950, 449K)

when I look it still doesn't show the audience score

Why do the trannies have such high suicide rates?

Same reason they delete the #Vic stuff.

>happened just now

lol using that metric: this just in I sat in my chair

I'd say the open collusion between far-leftists in tech and the entertainment industry to push their agenda is quite political.

Attached: brie larson wikipedia.jpg (1920x951, 561K)

Another comparison with a better movie featuring a lady in the leading role.

That's interesting, trying again with the image

Attached: 1552045447218.jpg (2048x772, 283K)

to make room for all the yang threads

>Captain Marvel threads
you mean the fake raiding threads posted by (((journalists))) and (((disney))) shills? Rule violation.

Because this is a Spider Man thread you fake smiley bitch

Attached: F305DD0F-E5EE-48F9-8BB6-1B83F038779C.jpg (680x546, 65K)

last one was a raiding thread but the one before that was not...

Attached: XIFQs6E.jpg (1200x1600, 233K)

They troll /tv/ with those m8, they fear to even open Jow Forums.

Attached: 1552047261007.png (800x424, 94K)

click on more info it shows there

in case it doesn't show only for you it is currently 2,2/5 out of 58k ratings.

Attached: cptnmrvlrt.png (740x616, 388K)

kek

Attached: 1552049909395.jpg (1030x615, 77K)

>using that metric: this just in I sat in my chair
Except I'm going to assume your fat-ass didn't cost 200 million, hasn't been shilled for months and doesn't have the hopes and dreams of mega-shekels for media kikes riding on it.

wdf is wrong with her legs?????????
that color on her veins is weirding me out.
Holy fuck she needs to start to wear flat shoes cuz that is fkn disturbing.

Wonder Woman was just a good movie. It had the right amount of feminist bullshit for a female superhero flick but without making Chris Pine a jackals or bad guy, in fact he kind of saves that day.

Le ebil white man meme is what's gonna run Captain Marvel into the ground.

and dont forget gal gadot is actually a considerably strong woman. that brie girl is just insufferable.

Because Disney is sending shills here to make threads to make it look like we are brigading the review sites to downvote their mediocre movie so they can explain its failure to their investors and executives.

I heard she turns on a ship with her big toe in the movie. So she had to have an ass double and foot double lol!

Have you seen the spoilers. Its nothing but political.

International Womens Day deserves a better HERo, frankly.

Attached: 1552045222538.png (1082x718, 34K)

I'd never seen her in anything before Batman/Superman which was awful, but she pulled that solo movie on her own. She's hot, strong looking, she was a fish out of water but had absolute confidence in her strength and principles, OH SHIT! and she actually exhibited principles lol!

Brie is like that witch you dated in middle school in 1996. She's bony, she has a flat ass, she never smiles and she's probably a dyke.

I-i thought you guys didn't celebrate that.

Gadot was cast well, she was a combat instructor for other kike armythots so when it came to looking like she was kicking ass it felt naturalistic. I'm not so sure she's a secret tranny, it's more that women who train to fight end up looking a bit more masculine because of their muscle structure.
Don't worry, we don't. In fact none of the women at work today even knew it was a thing. It's another UN bullshit thing. Marvel promoted the fuck out of cpt marvel with it, though, which should have been a clue this was going to be dreadful.

Attached: 1551976096858.jpg (1500x1000, 214K)

There might actually be a reason why they sat back and did nothing. There was already major disagreements about the MCU losing a lot of the original stars after the next avengers, and making Captain Marvel the new face.

The execs who were happy to have Brie Larson take the lead were fine with sitting back and doing nothing.

The execs who thought she and captain Mary Sue were a bad idea were also fine with doing nothing because they were confident the movie would be a bomb in some way

If captain marvel underperforms, and fans complain about her being the most powerful hero in Avengers, they might actually redo their MCU plans.

Even though brie Larson was signed to a huge multi-pic contract, if she drags down the hugely successful MCU then it would be worth it to pay her her money to stay the fuck away and never use captain marvel again.

I'm not even mad. A year on and he just doesn't have the same effect on my blood pressure he once did.

Attached: The New King of Trolls.png (623x308, 62K)

30 minutes ago
>User Ratings: 58,551
Now
>User Ratings: 58,365

hmm

Attached: 1551652718622.gif (500x375, 204K)

Imagine trying to lie to yourself as badly as this

Was she a combat instructor?
I thought she was just the aerobics/yoga exercise instructor. She spent her army days in spandex

They themselves made it political though.

Because it will fail on its own and the press is looking for a scape goat.

The press is opening threads to later cite in there stories.

usually having kids pop out your vagina means you not trans.
dumbass

>Now
>>User Ratings: 58,365
now it's 58,353. I guess they missed 2 wrong-think ones

Capeshit has literally always been jewish political crap. Superpowered kikes, freaks, women, foreigners and faggots.

With Solo they literally injected good reviews for other movies into its rating.

There might be something to that. Similarly with Star Wars and Star Trek (but not the BBC's Dr Who Gives A Fuck, that shit is 100% sincere). The top suits appear to be saying "we are giving intersectional feminism every chance to succeed, look at the top IPs we've handed over to them. Okay, it'd didn't work, so NEVER AGAIN." What we've seen in the past five years or so might be cunningly heading off the underlying #metoo power grab of the top positions. It's a shame they trashed otherwise potentailly great films to do it, but really, nobody can say with a straight face that intersectional feminism wasn't given every opportunity to shine but instead - perhaps inevitably - it bombed. How do you fuck up Ghostbusters? How do you ruin Star Wars, that's nearly impossible, you have to be either incredibly talentless or utterly driven to drive it into the dirt. Meanwhile Trekkies would work for free to write excellent scripts if it meant new Trek on TV. Again, you'd have to be trying to wreck the show for it to fail like it has. Or just be a feminist: they talk the talk but are incapable of walking the walk and delivering quality shows.

Attached: 1552047210209.jpg (615x2405, 200K)

Wow an embarrassment to first posts

It is political poop scoop.

>The execs who were happy to have Brie Larson take the lead were fine with sitting back and doing nothing
But why tho? Why do execs INSIST on doing shit like this? It's harder to sell hardcore feminism. I can see if they were more low key about the feminism shit but Captain Marvel was way too obvious, even to normalfags. Genuinely curious about this.

Do kikes value subversion over money? Or is the (((government))) reimbursing them or some shit?

Because Jow Forums is compromised.

This movie, like others but more so, has huge political social engineering context by pushing the genders apart and normalizing lesbianism among children, and Disney is behind it.

Attached: 2v2e87-1.jpg (749x472, 74K)

Saved. What I hate the most of your theory is reactions to this argument.
>Feminists and intersectionality had top of the line IPs to show off with and bombed
>BUT ANGRY WHITE MALES RUINED REVIEW SCORES!!!!
How would one counter an argument like that when the one saying it is completely closed to any sort of reasoning?

What goy fail to understand is that for Jewery wealth is not the end goal, political power is. They use wealth as a weapon, they always have.

This movie is 90% political

>Kikes calling for the death of males and praising degeneracy
political
>Kikes using movies to call for the death of males and praising degeneracy, a medium kids and the rest of the population has access to and get indoctrinated whether they want it or not

It warms my heart Alita is the challenger to this piece of shit marvel film

Give this thread a bump youall. Slightly related

She's a charisma void. How the fuck has she got this far? She can't be that good at the casting couch?
>oh shit, the lead actress of our new film is fucking up in interviews, quick give her an easy way to show she's not a stuck up bitch and has just been misquoted
>WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING???!!! SHE'S MAKING IT WORSE
I'm fairly sure she was her army base's hand to hand instructor? Okay, it was armythots so the training wasn't exactly Krav Maga, but even so.
You sexist racist shitlord, haven't you heard oppressed transvictims are now having necrotic wombs sewn inside them? (Oh wow, I wish I was making that up).

Attached: 1552043488431.jpg (1920x2160, 227K)

>65 critic score
>2.6 user score
>81% certified fresh
What a shit site.

Attached: 1548683750174.jpg (640x669, 25K)

yes goy talk about capeshit

It wasn't white males that ruined ratings. Free speech did, the very thing that enables ratings.
The liberty that grants them their artsy movies grants everyone else the right to think for themselves about what they do.
When they say "MUH WITE MAILS" they're just spouting emotion.
One way to deal with that is to go "put a tampon in it and sit your ass down".

How do some people think that political means “government”? Who taught you?

Because maybe we're not into it?

Trannies escape some sort of trauma.
Truth is when they transition, they take all their baggage with them.
What they hope is a new identity is just the old one with boobs and dodgy makeup.
When they realise this, and realise that they've contributed to their own abuse, they pull the trigger.
That's also why you never see a tranny declare himself a man with tits even after years of hormones.

Captain Fungus

i've seen one. not a really good look. i was so confused back then, it was some 10 years ago and not so widespread. it was like seeing alien.

Our down vote bots are working fellow 'pedes! Ethan Van Sciver is going to be so proud of us. We did a good thing for Comicsgate today. I have 40k more bots left to drop negative reviews and will be sprinkling them in throughout the next week. We're winning the culture war and defeating feminism and it feels so good bros!

>what's the deal?
hard to cram virtue signal into a story, you either get one or the other hard to have both with no writing skills

it is though, 90% of what Marvel & Netflix air are targeted political thought

hello fellow disney employee. i hope you are just trolling.

Attached: anon568784634676.png (807x141, 12K)

So how long until RT disables audience reviews?

Since when do Mexicans care about White genocide? If you’re going to larp, use a VPN

Boycott this leftie trash.

Alita is surprisingly awesome. The marketing for it was so slight I'd have never even noticed it was on had it not been for the twitter hatemob shitting on it over the way she looks. Turns out is it the film of the year material.

With woke marketing, there can be Only One it seems. So faced with another scifi comicbook action movie coming out around the same time as cpt marvel, the so-called feminists lost their minds trying to trash it. So predictably, too, they ticked all the obvious nonsense about her healthy weight and pretty face, and if they could have gotten away with it they would almost certainly have invoked WMAF directly.

It's all so disingenuous, they don't give a fuck about diversity at all.
I'm not sure we're supposed to argue with it. They have adopted a curious strategy of "If this spites the imagined patriarcy, I'll say anything". Also worth noting that most of the "journalism" surrounding TV and movies has recently been exposed as paid advertising, so it wouldn;t surprise me in the slightest if 85% of the social media posts were similarly paid for. How else does an intersectional feminsist bisexual disabled nonbinary type pay their rent?

Attached: 1551799044739.jpg (759x727, 178K)

Mods are kike shills

>How the fuck has she got this far? She can't be that good at the casting couch?

The privilege you're not supposed to talk about. Jewish privilege.

I saw Alita 5 times already. agree 100%.
best sci-fi movie in years. asshole snob movie critics hate sci fi

Attached: Captain Marvel.png (743x946, 380K)

That reminds me of an ign score I saw. 100% with the comment "It's not perfect".

Why would the mods take their time to delete Marvel threads? Probably just the same picture in the OP being posted over and over again

This could be the stupidest tweet in history.

Attached: agrownmanwrotethis.png (925x705, 114K)

>only 32% liked it out of 100%

Does anyone esle feel like this is some hegalian dialectic shit to get more people to see the alita bullshit?

QUIET Jow Forums!!!

Do you want to awaken the horror of The Ancient One?!?!

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 9K)

We can confidently expect RT to be brigaded by sjws (paid shills or otherwise, it's difficlut to tell, pic related) over the weekend with similar nonsesical one-word high scores. Now that Asia is fully online however, I'm not so sure it'll crank up the overall score beyond 50% even assuming an all out click attack.

Attached: 1552044789297.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

Kek, that picture trying to make it look like she has desirable curves and not a plank ass.

Attached: 2v28tw-1.jpg (411x495, 36K)

Even on a curved cup her ass is flatter than Stan Lee's heart rate

It's real.

...Wow.

I guess "Top Crtics" means journalists not afraid for their jobs? And yeah, I recon RT will stop allowing the general public to write reviews soon enough.

Attached: 1552054916270.jpg (741x751, 251K)

Attached: 1551997024926.jpg (2532x2108, 692K)

For the anons too lazy and stupid to do any research,
Rotten Tomatoes is not an independent site.
Currently it's owned by Fandango, which is a subsidiary of Comcast.
Media is always interconnected.

I think since Hollywood is faggotville Spiderman had to bend over the casting couch.

Attached: 1551572606751.jpg (512x1024, 122K)

Attached: Kmg.jpg (597x601, 212K)

Thanks for ruining brie for me you asshole.

I haven't heard much about this movie since it released honestly, do we have the numbers yet or no?

Fucking this. A shit movie being shit and politically is one thing. Entire corporations that are supposed to be bias and separate shilling for the underlying political agenda is fucking disgusting,

Why Captain marvel is a woman ?

Attached: 1549779423149.gif (165x171, 104K)

Weird political compass.

Fucking just end this clown world please. How much money did it cost tax payers for a jet fly over on a fucking movie premier? Are you kidding?