Redpill me on fundies and Israel. What’s their obsession with this place...

Redpill me on fundies and Israel. What’s their obsession with this place. Are they really hoping to trigger the prophecy? Is that their primary motivation? How many of our leaders are on board with this goal and making moves to achieve it? Or is it nothing, just your run of the mill supremacy? I can’t wrap my head around this.

Attached: 461FDBAF-A32C-406C-8CF9-AE0B1F3763CF.jpg (1242x1163, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Reference_Bible
jvim.com/tv-program/
tbn.org/keywords/church-channel
illinipac.org/blog/free-trips-to-israel-for-students/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/september/jewish-group-says-end-times-biblical-prophecy-fulfilled-first-flawless-red-heifer-could-signal-the-third-temple
breakingisraelnews.com/120689/airstrike-syria-israeli-elections/
youtu.be/fJt2MWYKXqY
youtu.be/-gzTOFAR31c
cufi.org/pastor-john-hagee-founding-purpose-cufi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are too nice for their own good

a bastardized version of Christianity the ultimate Golem religion.

Attached: 1552045546467.jpg (499x379, 57K)

Evangelicals are basically such good little mindless drones that they invent new ways to be useful idiots. Being brainwashed is a necessity to them, like food or water

Tv evangelicals getting paid millions to hype Israel in the 80s an 90s

I don't know if you are ready for the final redpill on this matter. Here's how to mix it for yourself.
start with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Reference_Bible
Figure out who this Scofield fellow is and why he was such a piece of shit. Go down the rabbi hole, find the rabbi.
THEN.
jvim.com/tv-program/
tbn.org/keywords/church-channel
illinipac.org/blog/free-trips-to-israel-for-students/
Reconcile.
What is a Messianic Jew?
Who was Sabbatai Zevi?
Define trinity.
Define duality.
How many points on the star?
It takes three generations to completely corrupt the mythology of a people.

The Red Heifer society is a group of fundie christians and fundie jews working together to bring about the sixth fall of Israel and the rise of the third temple.
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/september/jewish-group-says-end-times-biblical-prophecy-fulfilled-first-flawless-red-heifer-could-signal-the-third-temple
breakingisraelnews.com/120689/airstrike-syria-israeli-elections/
You don't have very long to study, you best study quick.

This looks like fun.

Do a search for "Scofield Bible"

Don't think that all Protestants are on the same page on this. Yes, some believe in trying to trigger a prophecy, others believe simply what it states in the bible.

"(to Abraham) I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you" Gen 12:3

A lot of them interpret this to mean blessing Israel as a nation will bring blessings.

Watch marchtozion.

Zionism subverted protestant sects and make them into cult to mass produce golems to die for Israel.

> Let a former jew explain how 20th century Christians fell for the jew meme:
youtu.be/fJt2MWYKXqY

> There's also an hour long documentary giving you all the historical info you need:
youtu.be/-gzTOFAR31c

Thanks for the links. I’ll watch this evening.

I think that at the higher echelons of the evangelical fundamentalist movement there is a legitimate desire to see the end of the world played out with the Book of Revelations as the playbook. These leaders in the movement push a pro-Israel agenda on their congregations by highlighting the shared history between Christians and Jews. The average Bible thumper thinks they are just being nice and kind to what ammounts to their big brother and sister, when in reality they are funding the end of the world and all the insanity that goes along with it.

Primarily this evil faggot

cufi.org/pastor-john-hagee-founding-purpose-cufi/

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-052719.jpg (1061x2817, 1001K)

Americans don't read +Televangelist

+dissenters of modern cuck churches are labeled as hate groups

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-053330.jpg (1426x1883, 1.26M)

This is 100% true. I grew up an American Midwest Pentecostal Christian. The support is real stuff appears on the surface like genuine support but it just because they believe the state of Israel must be in existence for the events of revelation to happen. Think about the prophecy in revelation about the witnesses dying in Jerusalem in front of the whole world. That is only something possible in Israel here and now in the 21st century, on live television.

any priest will look the other way with enough money

Attached: 1526336561584.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Imagine you right a book about how special you are and then dumb people take it literally and kiss your ass.

what about the state of the bolend christ cucks? nobody on this board / the internet honestly likes you either lmfao

1 Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you.
2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." - Genesis 12:1-3

Continued.
Read the book yourselves. It dose not sound like fantasy anymore. The book describes things that could easily be modern tech. Nukes and such. Beast that sound like locusts hordes with the body of dragonflies and faces of men. Sounds like military helicopters to me.

Evangelicals subconsciously desire Israel to cry out for Christ as they face destruction. The archetype is written in prophecy and millennia of belief. The elites know this and fear it but will force the hand of God nonetheless.
>Theres no stopping what’s coming, ain’t all been waiting on you. That’s vanity.

They're actual accelerationists. Not neet soc losers that talk but never act. They honestly believe the kikes will bring about the end of the world.

Evangelicals think revelation prophesies the return of Israel and second coming of Jesus despite the pharisees who lead Israel thinking Jesus was a heretic.

Well they are right anout that even if for the wrong reasons

>as if you people know or associate with evangelicals in any way
10 televangelists to do represent evangelicals