Your country has to take in 1M Macedonians or 1M Serbs

Which one do you pick?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Macedonia-Serbia-without-Crest.jpg (400x320, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvXv36gvaeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least serve know what they are, otherwise there's not much of a difference.

Serbs. They helped our airmen in WW2! Then the criminal clinton bombed them cause they were defending against muslim invaders! We owe them!

Lord this is like deciding between rotten trash or dogshit but I would take in the macedonians if I had to choose.

Serbia, not even close.

Attached: ivana-trisic-19-830x0.jpg (830x1249, 111K)

Dont be so dramatic, its beta

We'll take which ever ones are not shitty slavs.

macedonians ofcourse, unless they are albanians, turks or gypsies. Only proper macedonians, amd spread equally through country so we don't get separatis like we did with serbs

Can't they just go to Germany instead?

Serbs. Our american allies will just bomb them back to hell

AHHHHEMMMMM

It's *Northern Macedonians* now.

Attached: 6239069023096.jpg (1500x900, 264K)

>unless they are albanians, turks or gypsies
>proper Macedonians

Attached: Cmonson.png (123x192, 58K)

Why would I willing let slavs into my nation?

Macedonians seem less edgy compared to Serbs, they're also closer to us, more like Slavic speaking Aromanians. We even call Aromanians "machedoni".

Serbs. Who's macedonians tho? Legit question

Macedonia is the small nation between Greece and Serbia, between Albania and Bulgaria. About half of the population are Shqips, they have an Albanian government, and just recently, after renaming their nation to North Macedonia, they joined NATO.

Serbs. Macedonians are rapists. Akin to niggers

They are both irrelevant inbred sandniggers. You don’t have to pick anything.

I would rather take a cyanide pill then go to whatever shitter country.

Attached: Blank+_5c043c1718285930861954e9f398cc71.jpg (500x468, 74K)

They are too white

What is the difference? Vardariams are just southern serbs anyway, I will gladly take them in case of a war.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537749074335.jpg (448x448, 14K)

A bunch of coons that came to be from turkic horsemen, sandniggers “from greece” (levant and caucasus more like), albania and some Dinarids and Slavs mixing between each other

serbia, not even a fucking contest

>Your country has to take in 1M half turks or 1M half turks
>Why one do you pick?

Can't I just cut to the point and take 500,000 full blooded Turks?

Serbian since Macedonians are just Bulgarians with Stockholm syndrome.

macedonians
fuck di*spora

1m Servs and 1m Larpedonians and then put them in labour camps

Unironically both

You've seen nothing my friend.

>t.stablemen talking about labour

Attached: FB_IMG_1535812857715.jpg (700x700, 37K)

Considering that we have been trying to get 2 million of them with the land they live on for the last centur, I will take the Macedonians any day.

Who cares,Southern "Serbs" are the same crypto-Bulgarian shitbloods,just cleansed of the subhuman lingo.

Attached: Mistakes where made.png (2022x1120, 597K)

Dang 1 million is a 20% increase of our population, but i would go with serbs maybe we can get them to remove the Nicaraguan

A literal fucking ROMAnian subhuman posted a meme picture that has no historic or genetic confirmation in reality

Let’s imagine that all gypsies and turks disappear from “your” lands tomorrow (we can’t expect a cleansing happening in Romania, since that requires Romanians to stop being dumb passive cucks and that is not possible on a biological level)

... guess what? You still would be a roach byproduct mongrel of boii roxolani shitalocuck dacians cumans avars vlachs serves gypsies and jews

Torlakian is variant of Shtokavian
All of Shtokavian is Serbian language

He says this while his people are even worse than mine.

Back to work Habibi

Attached: pic-14.jpg (800x533, 119K)

>people
>in Southern Europe

>All of Shtokavian is Serbian language

Attached: 1548340230938m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>bong
>people
I agree

You can guess what i would choose

Macedonians since they are Hellenes,right?

To have your debt pardoned?

Chatolic serbs got triggered, lmao, especially the slave chatolic serb working in UK to pay pakis to fuck his chatolic serb wife.

Attached: 1535521772105.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

Serbs are traitorous dogs, that need to be spinned in the air and dropped in the river Danube.
I'll take my Macedonian brothers any day now.

Which one is Christian?

gas all, neither of them are europeans

>tfw gypsies are allowed on the internet

Attached: taonc_02cf.jpg (584x389, 73K)

On paper both.In reality probably Macedonia,Serbs have a child fucker as a Saint.Is pretty rad.

Radu Tsiganescue, your minister of health is a literal fucking paki. calling Croatians catholic Serbs is fine by me, since most modern Serbians are greek sandnigger-vlach-gypsy mongrel roaches with no genetic continuity with medieval Serbs and Slavic invaders to Danubian region anyway.

God I wish this guy would still rule us.

macedonians, they'll feel right at home

If the niggers of Europe can have, so does the protectors of europe against bolshevism and ottomans.

Attached: 1535542478436.png (1515x1078, 1.23M)

>invades Serbia thrice in 100 years
>gets btfo each time
>"the Serbs are evil"

Attached: KakojeFrancuskavidelaSrbijuuprvomsvetskomratu11.jpg (830x1247, 297K)

We need a great firewall and a Romanian only internet.

Is there a difference?

>otablemen that served a turkic tribe for 800 years teaching anyone about history and continuity.

Ok.

Attached: 1535522654903.jpg (530x431, 67K)

1m serbs just for the fun

serbs of course.
they are historically based.

>the protectors of europe against bolshevism and ottomans.
Is it Poles, Croats, Austrians or Germans you are talking about?

Romanians behaved like servile flip flopping rats for enternity of their pathetic history
Those gypsies would unironically pass for modern Serbians and Romanians

>that served a turkic tribe for 800 years
Must have skipped something in school for I don’t reckon any period in history when Croats cohabited with or lived under turks

Serbs, hands down.

>protectors of europe

Attached: 6bacf00444d28941083ccbd6f2eb918d.jpg (533x800, 68K)

Thats a russian gypsy

I like serbians, went there once and they were pretty bro tier
I was in a cafe in Novi Sad to get dinner the first day I was there and didn't know what the fuck to order because all I could say in serbian was "thank you" and shit like that, I just asked the waitress for something with meat in in, she brought me this giant fucking platter of sausages and various meats and cuts
easily of the best meals I've ever had

Only another gyppo would know that

No I just reversed search image

1M Serbs and genocide the Macedonians

I am talking about your hungarian overlords you fucking imbecile, someone indeed skiped the history class

Attached: 1535525139962.jpg (680x403, 46K)

This desu

I dont do ultimatums, you finna boutta die and I take them all

A-are you being facetious?

Also as far as I remember Germans and Austrians allied with the turks to split Europe anf also the croats colaborated countless times with the muslims.

Attached: 2018-08-29-07-52-37--832835960.jpg (196x257, 6K)

Serbs 10/10
They are basically our brothers

t. albonigger

>Magyars
>Turkic
And Croatia was never dependent on Hungary in her social, cultural or political life
>allied with the turks
Which is not at all similar to tolerating said turkish rule or living next to them. At the time of turkish arrival a good portion of Southeastern Europe and entirety of Greece was already mixed roach anyway
>colaborated countless times with muslims
White muslims > orthodox/atheist gypsies/greeks etc
t. servian migrant

Based and redpilled

Americans get good treatment in Serbia despite you bombing them...it should make you feel extremely ashamed at what you've done:
youtube.com/watch?v=FvXv36gvaeU

Attached: loves serbia.png (441x467, 457K)

I'll take a nuke instead.

calm down Winston

Really though, everyone gets good treatment here.

Serbs obviously, we barely managed to give away our Macedoinans.

Attached: 1510763817033.png (1465x1209, 642K)

He is just a cuckrat that works in UK to pay taxes for muslims to have 10 children, like our gypsies that we send there to get rid of them.

I hope he is an Anglo, would love to see a balkan flame war with the Anglos involved.

Serbia because I like a musician from there. People say Finland doesn't exist but who ever talks about Macedonia? Even their flag looks like something out of a fairy tale.

>Really though, everyone gets good treatment here.
True, but apple pie americans should get berated a little, a least a little stank from the waitresses like "here's your food child bomber american"

What is a finland tho?

Attached: image0.jpg (460x460, 47K)

They literally lick every tourist/immigrant ass, White or not doesn’t matter. You won’t find much casual racism and hostile behaviour against chinks, indians, gypsies, viets and niggers Serbia is full of there.

I kid you not, ride some public transport in Beograde and you’ll encounter several legit third worlders
>we send
Translation: we are stupid cucks that are too stupid to exterminate or deport gypsies, so we gave them passports before entering the EU. and still Romania remains a “nation” that is filled with fully blooded gypsoids

You should know since your mom is out on our streets begging for money all the time.

>Your country has to take in 1M Macedonians or 1M Serbs
Why would we need so much apes? Are we opening a giant zoo?

>ride some public transport in Beograde and you’ll encounter several legit third worlders
That's rich coming from you non-white in generation-land.

Whatever, have fun paying wellfare for our gypsies, traitor.

>remove kebab starts playing

Ratko Mladic was pretty based so I'll take Serbs.

No u

Attached: w29grf1v5wm11.jpg (718x960, 93K)

The macedonian flag is the exact same as the japanese battle standard.

Attached: 153.jpg (880x674, 183K)

Kinda funny how Western European nations remain functional and attractive enough for brown raperoaches like yourself

Just because we as a race were retarded enough to let in/(ignore the arrival of) pakis, gooks, niggers and arabs doesn’t make southron hordes any less subhuman or disgusting to look at
>our gypsies
>our
I thought they were indian

Tick tock tick tock tick tock, ethnic Romanian whatever the fuck that means goes down the drain as we speak with little resistance or a chance for recovery

Oh so thats where she is.

jelly?

Attached: 1542139863_1537127796471.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

>Tick tock tick tock tick tock, ethnic Romanian whatever the fuck that means goes down the drain as we speak with little resistance or a chance for recovery
I am okay with this, I am 100% on board with ethnic replacement.

>Kinda funny how Western European nations remain functional and attractive enough for brown raperoaches like yourself
Something tells me you are not British....call it a hunch.