What's their end game?

This is the greatest tool for propaganda targeted at youth in history. What's the Chinese end game here?

Mass data collection?
Political advertising?
Furthering the perception white women are sluts?

Attached: 1024px-Tiktok_logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WxewnMF4j6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_communism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>end game
cancer

Chinese influence

Nyannyancoslay is cute
youtu.be/WxewnMF4j6Y

What's the Chinese end game here?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_communism

avoir les datas des gosses....

THEY WANT YOU TO LIKE THE DICK!

This app is based on the philosophy that teen girls are hyper promiscuous sluts that love attention whoring as can be easily deduced from browsing the (((instagram))) profile of any 13-19 yr old. It sought to combine 2 of the most influencial aspects of any teen sluts life, music and the ability to flaunt their thotery in exchange for attention. Ofcourse that whole thing went sideways when the boomers in charge failed to realize the easily exploitable form of their product and the app was quickly overrun by trolls. But that turned out to be a blessing in disguise and a form of free advertisement that massively increased traffic to their site, so the boomers rolled with it. The app has pretty sluts and infinite meme potential, so no surprise its thriving, but I give it a year at best before the restless addled minds of the Gen Z crowd its so popular with flock off to seek other distractions.

Attached: 1544405813826.gif (467x398, 70K)

IT'S A DUDE

HIT OR MISS

I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS

HUH

That's a man

I think we're in the "fun" phase of Tiktok. A few years down the line you will start seeing propaganda so subtle you won't even think of it as propaganda. They are also data collecting to sell us stuff and make us feel bad,.

No it isn’t you retards

Tik tok promote(involuntary) hypersexualization and is a easy target for pedos.

>what is the end game of teenagers on a zoomer app

literally kys french fuck it are just kids who carees

>Mass data collection?
this is the only reason why most of these apps exist.

It's a perfect tool for the transmission of ideas, and we all know corportations in Chinese are never truly independent but always subservient to the government.

Think of how Youtube has been used to propagandise Gen Z .. then go even younger to Tiktok

Is this just a new version of Vine?

She's the best

Attached: amuzed1.jpg (1440x1733, 368K)

>Austrian girl
Yep. Male. Move on.

Attached: HitorMiss.jpg (576x1024, 23K)

Not all women have penises

Attached: okayy1.jpg (1440x1576, 435K)

right but the average user is a 15 year old girl, i don't get the point of this thread, chinks were already collecting data of

Yes, but with pedophiles

NyanNyanCosplay is 21

YOU’VE GOT A GOYFRIEND I BET HE DOESNT GAS YA!

There is a lot of little girls like 8 or 10 that mimics the tik tok hoes. Theses posts are heavily shared between paedophiles

I don't care. All I know is she's not coming back.

Attached: bonbi.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

the zoomers are making fun of us with this shit, right? it is ironically shit, right?

BonkiBonkers is bae

I'd blow her cervix out and snap my dick off inside her. No regrets

Attached: AFUCKINLEAF.jpg (428x464, 25K)

>targeted at youth
children
>endgame
rape

Attached: So This Shit is True.jpg (1264x2011, 396K)

Attached: party1.jpg (1440x2388, 712K)

gross. Sexual degenerates like these get the bullet

Attached: 0023D80C-CD01-474B-AE03-72FF053CFF02.jpg (142x144, 4K)

Nyan is not a degenerate. She's a cosplayer- actually never shows much skin.

Fucking dumb pannekoeken scum.

Tiktok can also be used to counter any anti-Chinese sentiment from Silicon Valley or Trump.

Believe it or not, it's primarily money
No doubt they have all those interests too, but they all come second

the question you should be asking is why are certain things banned on the app and the apps from the same company in China but not banned outside of China. there's a code of how tight clothing can be and how much midriff and cleavage can be shown in gym streams. chinese rules for streaming apps would get rid of twitch thots and insta thots within hours of implementation in the west.