Best. Goddamned. Movie

Just watched this trash heap of a movie.
It's either the best unintentional comedy or the best anti-black/alt-right movie of the year.
2:10 hours of niggers ruining their own neighborhoods and lives, all while white people are very reasonable and rational.
And it's played completely straight, as if it paints a good picture of black people.
Absolutely hilarious and delusional.
Has anyone else watched this? If you haven't you really need to, you won't regret it

Attached: images(2).jpg (739x415, 37K)

Nice try Shlomo

Last film I watched was Blade Runner, hollywoods dying man

Exactly. It's so fun to see them try so hard to make a movie supporting BLM and fail so miserably.
You just can't make niggers look good when they say stuff like "cops go out there to kill us", while they are killing themselves because of crime and gang shit.
And this movie shows it all. It's actually a big unintentional redpill

I don't think you actually read my post. Have another go

Why they got a lightskin sister on the cover?

I took my daughter to see a wrinkle in time. She hated it, and I wanted to hang myself in the middle aisle of the theater in protest. Fuck Hollywood.

last firstrun movie i saw in a theater was reign of fire. I might check this out on netflix

and it appears that I've been warned for replying to a d^bs/get post in another thread. while there's 16 threads going about a chink candidate. I can't wait for this site to die so I can finally be free

I had to watch a documentary on Pruitt Igoe back in college, which was a public housing project in St. Louis that became a total hellscape as soon as it became filled with niggers in the 60’s-70’s. The whole film was trying to blame wypippo for this disaster. The government literally gives these niggers free housing, and it’s the white man’s fault that the project becomes full of rape, drugs, violence, and squalor. It amazes me how incapable black people are at ever taking responsibility for their own shit “cultures” and genetic predispositions, and it’s the same story every time they are left to their own devices. Haiti, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Liberia, etc.
I feel like even the most pink haired liberal is aware of this fact, even if it’s very deep down. They will never admit it publicly, but they have to know.

>but they have to know.

They know and they love it. They pretend to rationalize minority behavior while getting off on their superiority to such savages.

I'LL GET YOU DONNIIEEEEE!!!

Attached: 1552053193245-01.jpg (1080x2280, 431K)

because "black pride" is a mascarade for black shame.
They know they are our whipping boys and they hate every second of their lives for it. They know that black lives don't matter.

YO

4 stars out of how many? 10?

Because to hollywood (((jews))) one nigger is just as good as another.

That's because blacks are so brainwashed they think the degeneracy currently plaguing them is their culture so they celebrate it. Whites are going the same way turning their back on their culture and history for hedonism and pop music.

The author that did the book to this film did a local signing at a mall down the street I frequent.

I thought the SJW bug had died down in my city, but nope. The whole lineup to get their books done were sneering, pink haired women with thick glasses and dangling earrings.

There were a few blacks too, which is sad. I wanted to mention there are no black ghettos or history of slavery in our province, but I suppose they’d just say I don’t “get it”.

Can you post more context? Maybe some green text? I’m curious because this book is being cranked out everywhere

One thing I've noticed is all blacks, even the ones who have never been in America or any other nation that had slavery, are desperate as fuck to cling themselves to slavery. The idea of being enslaved and oppressed makes them feel historically relevant and important.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

fuck you, Goldberg. I won't watch your propaganda movie.