German man poisons co-workers’ sandwiches, motive “very unclear”

The man, identified only as Klaus O in line with German privacy rules, was arrested in May after surveillance video showed him putting a suspicious powder on a colleague’s sandwich at a business in the town of Schloss Holte-Stukenbrock.

When authorities searched his home, they found a primitive chemistry laboratory in the basement and a substance that Judge Georg Zimmermann described as “more dangerous than all combat agents used in the second world war”.

O refused to speak during his trial and his motives remain unclear.

Two of his victims, 27-year-old Mustafa L and the other, Ahmed S, aged 67, suffered chronic kidney damage from poisoning with lead and cadmium. Both men face a heightened risk of cancer. A 23-year-old female trainee, Marujka R fell into a coma after ingesting mercury and has permanent brain damage.

Attached: 2EFAB654-0676-4F8A-9005-0CA0CACAE750.jpg (1235x1234, 307K)

Attached: 48739_100000189949909_1377846555_n.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Attached: 1489093364376.jpg (628x432, 47K)

Attached: germoney.png (678x841, 357K)

>“more dangerous than all combat agents used in the second world war”.
yeah just keep telling yourself that hans. as for this guy, based on the names of his victims, he was doing god's work, but it proves you have to be careful about security cameras

We the Jury of Jow Forums, find the defendant not Guilty.

Gee I wonder what how motive was for poisoning other "germans."

BASED

based and poisonpilled

how could the far right extremists have been right ??? this is so wrong...

looks like people still don't like shit stinky muslims, who knew!

very unclear

Looks like a Jew... I sometimes wonder about a few Jews at my job if they poison people because a lot have been dying of cancer and I'm not even lying. Plus this faggot should be executed.

Attached: 09-02-07_Pippa.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Nice work m8 but theres better ways to do this to more people. Hit the water cooler next time my dude.

God damn it why does evil always win.
This man is was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ reminds me of Fyodor Dostoevsky's Great Inquisitor.

Bullshit. God's work, by definition, is done without fear. As in, What do you have to fear? It's God's work!

This sneaky faggotry, hiding his face after employing POISON (a woman's weapon) does not look like someone who believes himself to be doing what's right.

Attached: 1552050305568.jpg (480x242, 9K)

What a scumbag.

That would affect non-targets.

They were probably mean to him.

Jews are known for poisoning wells through out history. It was a Yids Medieval version of a school shooting rampage...

Attached: samuel.jpg (795x554, 51K)

This

Attached: 1548009719736.gif (480x360, 1.72M)

>looks like a jew
Are you retarded or something?You do realize that Ashkenazi Jews look German not the other way around.

Good job Klaus! The rest of you krauts need to follow suit and start poisoning your invaders since your government won’t help.

>Judge Georg Zimmermann

What a timeline

This man is a hero. If only he had been able to distribute more sammiches.

damn thats pretty heavy metal IF YOU CATCH MUH DRIFT

Attached: 1548528624166.gif (200x200, 492K)

He tried.

Attached: DrG0eL6XQAAOsmr.jpg (909x911, 57K)

>Motive unclear
>shitskin named coworkers

Glorious, thanks for your hard work, Klaus.

>hiding his face after employing POISON (a woman's weapon) does not look like someone who believes himself to be doing what's right.

Bullshit. Why does it fucking matter how it's done if the end result is the same? A dead nigger is a dead nigger.

Fuck off Muhammad

>Judge Georg Zimmermann
I see Jewish tricks

Imagine if it was Muhammad poising Hans, Ingrid and Dieter

>Judge Georg Zimmermann

That'd just be an Einzelfall and not worth reporting.

So be a man God’s work includes exstinguishing evil as in kiddy diddler, “prophet” idoling, Talmud loving Muslims

here, here

Based zimzam cleaning the streets again

You guys ever see Young Poisoner's Handbook?