What is this place anymore?

No more brigades

No more investigations

No more drama or shitstorms

It's lost all its notoriety. It's now filled with maga boomers and tranny brigades. Fuckin pathetic

Attached: IMG_20190308_195633.jpg (629x441, 28K)

miss it

then leave. goodbye reddit

It’s the meme depression my kiwi fren

Attached: E291C42A-4A85-4D86-B750-739BF45CC79C.png (200x164, 43K)

You are from reddit fuck off kike

Shut up oldfag if you are an oldfag it means you came to Jow Forums for CP

Kys

112 threads autofiltered at the moment

Once you filter out the bullshit repetitive threads it almost feels like hardly anyone's here. Had 24 threads filtered for yang alone yesterday.

We used to brigade u cunts. Maybe we should do it again

Plebbit spacing
>kiwi
Hi plebbitors!

Yh that's definitely the reason. Not that u cucks came and ruined this board

I miss the shenanigans too friend, 2016 ruined this place

Reddit spacing is a discord tranny psy-op

Trannies need to become a 40% statistic already

I genuinely enjoy Q and Trump triggering the ever loving shit out of you glowniggers. It's priceless. Lmao @ the zionist coping. Y'all gon get roped lol

stop complaining, you are such a baby

Attached: laugh.jpg (500x437, 42K)

You can't even fucking spell, you expect anyone to believe anything you say? No oldfag types like that. Have some dignity, holy shit.

Its the CURRENT OWNERS of Jow Forums . They have the MODS pushing the threads into self destruction of pol/. Where have you seen THIS business model ? Piss off ALL the actual customers to push a point.
This place is dead and it was murdered by the ACTUAL owners of Jow Forums.
Nobody won. Everyone lost. To bad
RIP 4chins pol/ bye

Its mostly kikes you cunt.

You’re right senpai.
I got a problem with a happening:
One of the contestants on the Bachelor claims she was raped.
>Partying with three of her friends
>All four get drugged
>Two of her friends are raped on the same bed at the same time
>She gets snap chatted and videos recorded of her drugged and sexually assaulted by “frat boys”
>Where are the videos? Beats me.
>Gets raped
>After gaining consciousness, she goes to a hospital.
>is denied treatment for a rape kit
>hospitals apparently do this
>goes to second hospital
>Gets rape kit but the “evidence” took too long to before the rape kit and is now apparently useless
>dna has an expiration apparently
>”fights” for justice
>only one guy gets in trouble, not even convicted.

Smells like bullshit right? Another case of a roastie using a tragic rape story to gain sympathy points in the public eye right? Makes sense since she comes from a single mother who married a cucked manlet right?

So how about we do some research? I’m not calling for a massive movement. How about we start by seeing if this roastie is lying or not and go from there?

this is what leddit thinks of you

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis.png (618x555, 76K)

listen bro's im not gay. but i love you cunts

Attached: chris.jpg (414x423, 33K)

For raids and brigades, we just have to use discreet codes. We can code raid as "shooting" and other sites we're raiding can be called "schools." Let's say we raid 9gag, we'll refer to 9gag as Virginia tech.
>Let's shoot up Virginia Tech and utterly BTFO those trannies and democrats

What is it with people thinking this site is nothing more than a friend simulator? Nothing of value is really produced here, and there's certainly no "proxy war," just literal LARPers pretending to be revolutionaries.

>nothing of value
>LITERAL LARPERS OY VEY
im just here to laugh at dindus

I've been found out!!

Attached: 1514411546037.png (501x504, 18K)

Jow Forums has always attracted people because of its "le epic pranks" and raids, then become disillusioned when they realize all Jow Forums has ever been is a place for nobodies to yell at the sky for being forsaken.
nothing of value has ever come here and nothing worth anything ever came from here. all this larping about politics and the white race its all just smoke and mirrors trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. nobodies.

Attached: 1479187689813.png (300x300, 148K)