Ok, Islam is fucking based

Ok, Islam is fucking based.
twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1103718078980997121?s=21

Attached: DA498CEC-104E-4558-AC97-148377ED4285.jpg (1242x1960, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html
youtu.be/Hkb-vgabexA
en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/egor-kreed-cancels-concert-in-dagestan-due-to-threat-of-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it as guy wrenching as when he takes a poz load

Reminder that islam is totally ok with fucking boys in the ass

Based

Attached: IMG_4868.jpg (1737x953, 148K)

If they're white then the media would REEEEEEEEEE nonstop for weeks.

But saying anything against them is a hate crime.

Christians should be like this too, but liberalism and secularism destroyed that.

Christians are very liberal and passive/low-key nowadays.

la ilah ha ilah lah

Attached: bogkana.jpg (644x632, 136K)

All they have to do is bring up a ground zero mosque again with this new congressional resolution and watch how quickly it gets repealed.

Attached: Honk honk.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Inshallah brother

fuck muslim subhumans, purge, when ?

hahaha the left deserve this for supporting them. now they are eating themselves. its begun.

The christians are joining the muslims against the homos.

Attached: 2A5678E3-8589-4753-A920-28F48A466F9E.jpg (750x950, 489K)

Never you cock sucking faggot. Islam will save the west from child abusing fags like you.

Based. It’s not a school’s place to teach 6 year olds about anal sex

Hot take: it’s okay to be gay. Deal with it.

It’s not ok to teach 6 year olds about butt sex

>The christians
a christian woman

this lol we told them this would happen

Attached: 4872B838-A985-4A85-9059-FEC5BFE8518B.png (750x494, 714K)

Look at this user projecting. Gay is a huge sin in Islam. Of course they are sinners that do it but it's not the entire religion.

hahaha faggot bongs are going to be getting the rope soon. Islam is going to force a reset on England. Bongs are either going to wake up and realize that these contradicting cultures can not live together in harmony and they will kick out muslims or force them to denounce their religion. Or Bongs will bend over and become a muslim dominated country by 2030. Can't fucking wait.

Attached: anglopill.jpg (620x877, 293K)

kek
half of muslim population abuse chidren, not even 2 % of fags does that, kys you shill ahmed

Kek. Islam is literally child abusing and animal fucking (((religion))).

Yeah, and the spirit of 1776 and 1791 have proven to be demonstrably anti-Christian

And she'll be doxed by a media that is 100% behind globohomo

A christian women, that was allegedly thrown out by those savages out of manifestation. also
>>no outsiders
TOP KEK

This is how it starts soon the two religions will unite against faggotry.

Attached: 99B4819A-5958-4580-9418-275D0DBD4672.png (800x450, 540K)

As a liberal I'm pretty glad conservatives are too stupid and racist to align with muslims.

You'd think fags of all people would understand the importance of gently easing your way into something, lest you tear a virgin asshole.

faggots like every other cultural marxist group created by the Frankfurt school is self-genociding they brought the people in that will kill them off

Islam is doing what Christianity should have done. What a shame.

I live in Birmingham and worked with this proper radical Muslim and we got on pretty well even though Ist was no secret I was a full on facisct, we would talk about how all jews need to die and hitler was right, how gays should be killed and our hatred for Indians because he was Pakistani, pretty sound fella t.b.h

The irony is hilarious. Faggots shoot themselves

Sounds comfy. I have a friend from El Salvador that hates Jews, gays. blacks and ESPECIALLY communists with me.

>fags are retarded masochists
They just miss being victimised, which is why they love rapefugees. It's just a shame everybody else has to suffer the consequences of their depravity.

>No Outsiders
>From a Muslim community
>In England
Hang them along side the faggots.

kek, show flag. it's not a huge sin when it's a boy evidently. it's so prevalent that multiple US military personnel have quit over their afghan counterparts gangraping boys.

True that !

Guys what the fuck is this at 0:32?

Attached: 2553844A-0052-49A8-9760-64A90015EBFE.jpg (1334x750, 617K)

Don't confuse inbred afghan Pashtun tradition Bacha Bazi with Islam. Thousands were put down by the Taliban for homosexuality and paedophilia in Afghanistan. Now it's made a comeback since the US is in charge.
nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html

>N..n.n.n.not real islam
COPE

TAKBIR

It's not though. Sharia law clearly indicates that all homosexual acts deserve death. You cannot pick and choose which doctrines to follow and what ones you don't.

skip to 1 minute
youtu.be/Hkb-vgabexA

If we don’t teach them what it is how will they know it’s wrong for their parents to be doing it to them? That’s why the Muslims are against it.

>"No Outsiders"
self-deportation imminent
>"No Indoctrination"
Mosque demolotion requested

Attached: D1GAXsXXcAcbV76.jpg (750x620, 55K)

Go to sleep user.

-12% white

No - they are protesting AGAINST ass-fucking.
Pay attention

Most non-whites double think about ass sex.
Like they unironically believe fucking a male ass under certains circumstnces isn't gay

Yeah well what they actually do often doesn't line up with what they preach. In Iraq and Afghanistan, it was common for western soldiers to report that the Iraqi and Afghan allies were kidnapping young boys and keeping them as sex slaves.

Source?
Or did you just pull that "information" out YOUR ass

>Christians trying to latch onto based Islam to stay relevant
ayy fuck off cuck

Attached: Christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

not islam at all

You can find lots of stories about this;

I've never heard this before
and if they love ass fucking so much, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN OP, FAGGOT?

Most dark nonwhites have down low brothers and sheep they fuck and whatnot. Dark nonwhites are mostly animals. Light asians aren't that bad.

Oh, my poor summer child.

Hey I'm not here arguing that they ALL love to fuck man-ass, but at the same time I wouldn't be so bold as to pretend they are totally immunized against homosexuality. Boy-fucking is a popular pastime in some muslim countries.

Never heard this before then suddenly 2 references to the same "happening" in the same thread

Very ((( suspicious )))

>Never heard this before
That's on you buddy, there were many stories about this during the Iraq and Afghan wars.

>Guys what the fuck is this at 0:32?
spotted the jew

There are arab perverts, sure, but its not part of "Islam".
Its like me saying youre a pedo because Jimmy Savile was white

Muzzie immigration sure is backfiring on the jews. Now if only Christians could find their balls again.

Attached: biden gay.png (853x738, 92K)

Attached: PenceBeatDown.webm (960x540, 1.94M)

>many stories
No there weren't.

en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/egor-kreed-cancels-concert-in-dagestan-due-to-threat-of-rape/

Islam is based....on assfucking

How are Fedoras and Gays gonna feel when they realize they invoked sharia on themselves in their campaign to attack the Christians who were indifferent/tolerated them in the first place

Attached: Screenshot-899.png (500x405, 180K)

Pay close attention to stories like this one as well as how the (((Media))) reacts to it. (((They))) can't just roll back decades of anti white and pro darkie propaganda in a few weeks. The thing to look for is how do the self hating whites react to their pet darkies saying the ultimate taboo that faggots are evil? Self hating whites think only Christian white males are that evil.

I bet a few SJW's will have nervous breakdowns over this.

>There are arab perverts, sure, but its not part of "Islam".
I know, I'm just pointing out that being a muslim doesn't seem to prevent anyone from fucking little boys. Same can be said about christians and jews I guess.
Did you not follow the Iraq and Afghan wars? There were points where it seemed to be getting reaaaaaaaally awkward for the US to try and justify the continued support for the allied factions in iraq and afghan because of these incidents.

Why is watching Britain brick itself so satisfying?

Attached: 1551766486180.gif (320x240, 646K)

Yes, an invasive foreign culture that is barbarous and murderous as well as paedophilic is "based"

Attached: bird angry.png (240x240, 46K)

This

Not only that. You lack a Sharia, a clearly defined jurisprudence for morality and behavior. Paul told you that Jesus abolished the law so religion becomes about how you "feel" or what you "think" without prophetic case study available to refer to. There is a reason your media taught you to be scared and disgusted t the word "Sharia"

Attached: Paul.jpg (720x398, 53K)

Everyone needs to unite against fags and their jewish overlords.

Attached: Christians Muslims.png (800x450, 648K)

>Meanwhile

Attached: 1549460327964.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

>Muslims don't like homosexuals.
>Muslims are based.

Ok. So if i fuck your mother and at same times i say "i hate homosexuals" i am also based?

It's all going according to plan

Only if you fucked her at the age of 9

Based religion

Attached: tfyzocoj8b011.jpg (546x767, 59K)

>being a muslim doesn't seem to prevent anyone from fucking little boys.
This thread is literally about a mass protest against all that.

Pay attention. Tommy Robinson lied to you because hes a zionist shill. You've been brainwashed.

Its the west that has no problem with perverts. As evidenced by OP.
And his link > >

Youre sour about all the mutt memes arent you?

Why do christians not do this
Why do englishmen not do this
what the fuck is going on

They would be arrested

It’s a thread about Muslim parents not wanting the school to tell their kids what butt sex is. Why are they afraid of the school teaching their kids what sex is? Are they having sex with their own children and don’t want the school to teach their children it’s wrong for adults to do that?

islam is doing what white men should have done eons ago, islam saving white children from fagottery is the ultimate plot twist

wtf I love white genocide now

>"No outsiders" on the truck where the allahakbar is shouting
At this point they are just troling the british(Rightfully so)

Post the paki bus webm

It’s not the state’s place to teach kids about sex against the will of the parents regardless of whether or not they are part of a goat fucking suicide cult or not

maybe because butt sex isn't actually sex? or are you perhaps gay?

>This thread is literally about a mass protest against all that.
I get that, that's why I said the people who preach like this often preach one thing but do the other. Christianity is supposed to be against homosexuality as well but that doesn't seem to stop catholic priests from molesting little boys. Religion, whether it's islamic or christian or jewish, definitely isn't the be all end all solution to putting a stop to faggotry.

Also I agree Tommy is a zionist shill.

Attached: Untitled.png (898x506, 816K)

wtf I love pedophile worshipping now

Attached: 51047061_557880378050516_8818734004703306628_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

But even more important than that, its muslims who are naming the jew.

Ancestors of whites must be fucking rolling in their graves watching Muzzies come and save them from their worst enemies.

sauce of that film?

this but unironically
and other whites will sneer serves them right

>baby dick sucker is mad people on both the left and right are allying with muzzies

Attached: snake.png (367x368, 141K)

Yeah, but it is not.
Tribe nogs are based too in that way.
The word you are looking for isn’t ‘based’ it’s something else.

Really? You think the muslim parents are fucking their muslim kids and are worried about the kids discovering its not appropriate?

Thats quite a projection you get there.

If you identify with fucking your own kids (as you conjured this thought on your own), you've got psychological issues there buddy. Unless you can source?

>Implying anybody today thinks thats wrong
>Religous people do it
>Fags on the left do it
>Even "Nazi" Jow Forums is fine if its got a cute face and dresses like a girl
*HONK*