It's over

Toxic masculinity BTFO forever. Tonight's the night the patriarchy falls.

Attached: Women wish they wuz strong.jpg (798x420, 18K)

I'm taking my girlfriend and her daughter tonight in celebration of international women's day

That's really cool. My girlfriends son will be decked out in full Captian Marvel costume. It cost around $150 for one night. But I would pay just about anything to see a smile on that little faggots face.

Attached: 1551822165945.png (487x487, 280K)

Are you trying to bait? You sound like a fucking cuck, you are too stupid to realize that whore of a woman is clinging to anyone with a salary dumb enough to take on the financial liability of a kid that isn't even theirs.

Patriarchy never fully dies, it just get replaced.
And western light patriarchy(where women have basic human rights) will be replaced with Muslim hardcore patriarchy(Where women are just resources)

I’m taking my wife and my wife’s boyfriend’s daughter.

should sent captain liberated woman to africa to get raped tbqh

oh boy, its another "Jow Forums gets butthurt by a movie" episode

Hey. Be nice man. Women are strong and don't need us to fight their battles. So stop attacking women and the men that take care their children from other brothers.

Attached: Captain_Marvel_poster.jpg (220x326, 110K)

I was wrong about this place. You guys are really progressive.

Checked! Can’t wait! Couldn’t even sleep last night I was so excited!!!!

Attached: 47E1608F-DFFC-4A5B-B1F5-B308FFF2E450.gif (413x243, 51K)

I know; right? I can't wait to get put in my place as a straight white male. I've done so much opressing the passed few years. It'll feel really nice to get taken down a peg.

jesus will prevail!
vade retro satanas

So they really did release this white supremacist film on international women's day?

Attached: 1550985194784.gif (540x300, 2.87M)

Be aware folks, journalists and Disney employees trying to make it as though Jow Forums is the origin of the negative reviews again.
Simply impossible that it's shit.
It must be 'trolls' and 'WHITE MALES'
This film is fucking up on its own, aided solely by its own creators and participants.

tl;dr It's shit and it's everyone else' fault

>this thread

Attached: aotf.jpg (254x199, 8K)

31%

It's actually just me and my girfriends boyfriends boyfriend on opening night. I guess I have to buy the popcorn like always. The second night is with my girlfriends husbands daugter and her grilfriend. Also. I guess I'm buyin' the popcorn a second night. Sheesh. Popcorn much?

Attached: Dont let them make me hear future musix.png (320x320, 161K)

it's muh "ancient mystery schools secret doctrine of all ages" telling us this yuga is about to end because we enter in the aquarian zodiac sign of the equinox precession. And since aquarius is related to the womb (primordial water gestating life) we therefore have a matriarchal society.
I wish i was making this shit up but this is the kind of bullshit our (((masters))) really believe in thanks to the theosophic society, lucis trust and other new age faggotry pretending being old who got popularized in estoric circles by annie besant, arthur powell and helena blavatsky.

Even a tl;dr would take me hours to explain this kikery but basically they adapted the themes of the vedic texts like the baghavad gita, kiu-té or the kalachakra tantra, added some nohaide talmudic precepts, kabbalah crap, sumerian and egyptian myths and Voila.. you have now a doctrine preaching about what they call 'root races' (7 in total : aryan, abrahamic, toltec etc..) who must be ""evolved"" (ie race mixing) to supposedly develop psychic abilities (extra-intuition, remote viewing, astral projection) to be able to reach the "next level of consciousness". Since the dawn of ages we are supposedly accompagned to reach successives consciousness steps thanks to what they call Masters (or Guides) and their adepts : the brotherhood of the Snake. They are basically reptilians-like being coming from another dimension and genetically engineered us to be the perfect crucible for the reincarnation cycle for this galaxy (something very close to the gnostic apocryphs teaching of the Nag Hammadi they found in egypt in 1945). I don't have the time to speak more on this, and it will probably bore you, but basically all the matriarchy, race mixing, transhumanism, no-border bullshit the powerful are pushing so hard are because of these 'teaching'. Of course the only real winners are the kikes since they totally adapted all this crap to fit their agenda so it's just propaganda for the very rich goyim.

Attached: 1551269335384.jpg (657x527, 54K)

What must become the ascended man to their view is pretty well summed up in the baphomet figure.
Baphomet, in the exoteric doctrine (for the non-initiated), represent the devil trying to corrupt the soul. But in the esoteric doctrine, it represent the ascended man enlightened by the Luciferian knowledge. Who is both female and male (erected phallus and boobs), who can keep his animal materiality (goat paws) yet reach enlightenment by opening his third eye (the lucifer's torch over the head) and awakening his kundalini (the two serpent helix over the erected penis) using sexual tantric technics. The goat head represent the capricorn in the zoadiac, which is ruled over by Saturn. Saturn represent the gate of initiation and is the co-ruler of Aquarius, so is guiding us toward our next step in enlightenment. On his right arm pointing toward the sky you can read solve (dissolve) and his left arm coagula (coagulate/solidify). It's the basic alchemical principles : the spiritual (solve) and material (coagula) unified in a single being. It also point toward the sky and the earth in reference of 'as above, so below' which is the basis of the Grand Oeuvre.
In short, (((they))) want every one of us to become this baphomet, both male and female entity following the luciferian precepts. The first step is the hermaphrodism : pushing transgender agenda and homosexuality all the time. But it's also about reversing the duality : transforming men into women (soiboi) and women into men (le strong wymyn).

Attached: baphomet from french templar castle.jpg (765x960, 206K)

Need that "happening" now more then ever user.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

Can we just stop being typical "white males" for one day? It's Women's Day. Show some respect and maybe we'll get some respect in kind.

I showed her respect I put away my rape shoes for one day.

Its dropping 1% an hour mate
31% now

Attached: IMG_4511.jpg (640x512, 70K)

Reminder that this will be one of the final steps towards the misandry Bubble Bursting Next Year.

Pretty sure he's just joking around

Kind of weird. Normally its a womens night out ordeal. Cuck husband.

Imagine needing respect from wamen.

They are literally deleting reviews now its at 58,365 right now

My Wife and her transgender daughter are going to see this brave and stunning movie tonight while I stay at home and prep the bull, it's the least I can do on international women's day!

Whats going on big guy?

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

According to my girlfriend, respect is just another word for rape.

Attached: 1550855190192m.jpg (680x1024, 141K)

Jesus you're right!

This pic from 14:20 ish

Attached: IMG_4512.jpg (640x507, 74K)

You new here or something?

Worst year in Hollywood history easily. Show me one watchable film. NEWSFLASH. Nada. Zip. Zilch!

Attached: 112rbd.jpg (680x383, 65K)

This pic from just now
20 odd reviews gone! And the pecentage went up

Attached: IMG_4513.jpg (640x512, 74K)

And so does footcare from the looks of it.

>Raised by a feminist

No brother of mine, island monkey.

I will just leave this here.

Attached: 20190308_084005.jpg (1080x1256, 267K)

>girfriends boyfriends boyfriend

wait what,

>Show some respect and maybe we'll get some respect in kind.

Lol good one Emu.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /POL NOWADAYS

>while I stay at home and prep the bull, it's the least I can do on international women's day!
Anybody can prep the bull. Can't even make your wife dinner or wash the dishes. Men have failed at being husbands.

Attached: 1551388601234.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

enjoy the rows of Black and Muslim cocks, I'm sure your gf and her kid will love it.

Shut up, wesley

7 root races are real black red yellow brown white. supposely blue lives underground i forget the 7

Fucking Jow Forums

I was just innocently sniffing my sleeping tablets, enjoying the strange odour partially, and then I saw this thread and was rudely reminded for Captain Marvels toe fungus.
Thanks faggots. You ruined my relaxing bed time comforts.

Attached: thisisyoufagot.jpg (1792x1308, 107K)

>most of the media shilling critics are kike propagandists pushing the identity politics war to distract the proles

who woulda thunk it?

Capeshit is the lowest common denominator of entertainment. You might as well be a George Lopez fan if you like that shit.

isnt 65 yellow ?

Attached: 5.png (886x169, 9K)

Attached: 1551027620192.gif (300x186, 445K)

Heeeeerrrre we goooooo!!!! Typical patriarcial conspiracy theories. Muh numbers. Muh math. It just doesn't add up. Let me guess. Muh censorship. Only good reviews are allowed?

What do you think I'll be doing when my wife relaxes with Tyrone after the movie. The sounds of me cooking and cleaning as her cervix gets smashed in help her to reach climax too.

I just watched the movie.

Spoiler >> the white girl made out with the black man

Oh. I forgot to call you an incel; sorry. Incel.

Interesting, user
Where can I read more about this?

Attached: thinking.jpg (528x352, 23K)

it is at games directory. wonder why and when did they change it or if it was like it always.

you are only an incel if you cry over it and let it affect, a true redpill would just be like "ehh kikes up to their same tricks, fuck them", and not even pay it any mind because you look like a faggot getting invested over a shitty capeshit movie in the first place

wut

Attached: LAWLdisney.jpg (1839x336, 159K)

"Toxic Masculinity" = "normal male behavior" to those whiny BITCHES who "feel" they want their men all wimpy and easily controlled and easily cuckholded...

And when Mr. Milquetoast is all nice and "Metro-Sexual" and no longer "Toxic Masculine", B.I.itch BANGS THE BIKER, who _IS_ "toxic masculine" and a lot more MANLY than Mr. Milquetoast that ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN.

That's because, deep down, women really DO want a "take charge" kinda guy, who's confident and NOT afraid to say so.

This is why I _THINK_ and do not _FEEL_. "FEEL" is for WIMPS.

Attached: how.do.you.feel.jpg (800x600, 56K)

what's up with the reeeee? of course he's baiting, this is Jow Forums, if you post a wife's son story unironically, it becomes reddit, but it's not reddit it's Jow Forums so he's baiting.

Only feelings allowed are hate for the enemy and love for god, fatherland and familiy. Everything else is for women and children.

>Captain Marvel drops a record breaking opening day
>Mueller report released
It's a very bad, rotten, no good day for Drumpfies.

Yeap

Attached: 7109C87A-953C-4E3D-A885-7F0BB5C311D7.jpg (750x441, 198K)

>the men that take care their children from other brothers.

When a male lion defeats the old pride leader, he eats the young from the previous male.

Just sayin'

while THINK is better than FEEL what most of us need is to move from THINK to DO.

GUYS! The Matriarchy just flew over my house!

>you are too stupid to realize

Attached: cado.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Its about humanity and strength. Not female traits OP.

Attached: 1552045352050.jpg (1080x1489, 273K)

Lions are not progressive. And that saddens me. Let's unpack this.

Fucking idiot. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

>Panning up/down sexy slo-mo shots.
Imagine the nightmares.

The got a butt double for her....

This. Let it under perform all by itself. I don't think it will completely fail though. Sadly I work with some fully blue pilled Normie's and most of them are actually looking forward to seeing this next episode of talmudavision.

Attached: 1514387748182.png (604x781, 839K)

Pic ?
For medical purposes.

Eyyyyy a fellow country man, how's it going?

I'm not sure if you are a cuck or a saddist. I mean you took care of another's man son, only to have him crossdress as Captain Marvel. I can see the advantages box raising a trap who ain't really your son.

My wife's boyfriend is taking me and our sons boyfriends daughter.

Im taking my my wifes son and my gfs son and my neighbors kids and a few illegals mexicans to the show you fucking bigots.

Oh, it's over alright.

Attached: captain marvel opening night.jpg (1139x1080, 749K)

It's called playing the long game. Once he (or she) is 18, I'm gonna prep the bull real good hor him (or her) equality first.

$21 plus a convenience fee? WTF? Even if it was a good movie, I'd rather go have a couple of big plates of BBQ instead of wasting my money on Hollywood propaganda.

'My name is Griffin Spade, battle lord.
Maybe you have heard of me."

Griffin doesn't want to hear your puling.

Attached: 1470330267101.gif (300x186, 446K)

On night #3, I'm taking my girlfriend's wife's bull's son who is also my wife's son's bull who happens to fuck me sometimes out of nowhere. It's not rape if I feel bad about slavery. He's not black though that shouldn't matter because he's my wife's bull's son in law. Whew. The amount of money I spent on abortions this year. I need a second job. End capitalism now. Amirite?

Typical goy. Didn't even see the .27 cents. That's why they are winning.

>and her daughter
heh

10/10 thread so far, I'm definitely showing it to my wife's boyfriend's emotional support bulldog's son later

>my girlfriend
>her daughter

Attached: 1550346851074.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

perfect symbol of white supremacy

Attached: 841U26570Z3EYPM.jpg (990x487, 62K)

>Being this new
Lurk more faggot

It's just not picking up meme flag. You'll never find a boyfriend with that approach.

Attached: 1538226998038.jpg (469x465, 38K)

Maybe the bait was the friends we made along the way.

Burn the patriarchy!

Here in Germany we like stronk wymxn.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Reminder that Creed is the highest rated "Rocky movie" of all time.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 10.56.45 AM.jpg (771x332, 65K)

Reminder that Creed 2 has a better RT score with both critics and audience than Rocky 2.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 10.58.31 AM.jpg (764x794, 147K)

Rotten Shit is already deleting reviews and ratings.

Reminder that Creed 2 has a higher RT score with both users AND audience than Rocky IV

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 11.00.38 AM.jpg (907x880, 154K)