Donald Gets Memed Out Of Office

Well Jow Forums it looks like you alt right trumpies have become perfectly memed and defeated. Checkmate. This is why either Bernie or Yang will crush Trump in 2020.

youtu.be/G1ypTnZiAVs

Attached: tumblr_nw36vpZNBx1ut2czjo1_1280.jpg (807x538, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fairyonacid.com/portfolio/hot-like-fire
youtube.com/watch?v=_dpiqJ9gas4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is Yang?

well 3 jews with zero legitimacy being jews and all

You fucking idiot! There won't be any elections in 2020. You fucking clueless stupid motherfucker.

It will be Kamala

Andrew Yang. The man who wants to give Americans 1000$ a month.

This

Attached: Intredasting.jpg (685x567, 53K)

WOW, thank you for the image lead friend. The photo set it comes from is AWESOME:

fairyonacid.com/portfolio/hot-like-fire

If Jow Forums taught me anything it's to get mad because I don't know why then blame Jews and or niggers

Are there actual people here who believe trump would win another term? I mean cmon, the guy’s a joke worldwide, Pakistan fenced its border with Afghanistan (1500km’s) and built 700 military forts to curb illegal afghan immigration and terrorists hopping over in 3 years and Trump so far has done fuck all about the wall. Its obvious he’s incompetent, The guy took all of you for a ride.

Attached: 5818614E-2C07-4E0F-BAE0-7DACE4EBECDA.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Actual Democrat here, this shilling is going to backfire hard. If it's not Warren or Biden against Trump I'll be very surprised. The DNC works against people who actually want to make a difference.

>The DNC works against people who actually want to make a difference.
This

Alt-right never supported Trump. Nice try nigger.

You underestimate him?

Only if SHE permits it.

hillary was already told GTFO
joe will not run
michelle will not run
they made clear rules how to get on stage and they mix up newcomers with oldfags
warren has no chance in hell because most burgers expect some cheating in the market and she is way to serious about this

REPORT SPAM THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Shut the fuck up non America retard. It's not your concern and just because 20 shills spam anti Trump threads and comments doesn't mean they represent the larger picture. Go to ant anti Trump threads, there's only ever between 20-50 unique IDs in them and it's only a little more than half that number screaming about the kike's. Face it, this board and most Americans are pro trump and we've come to realize that arguing with shills is a lost cause so we just ignoring them and let them rave and scream. 6 more years MAGA

Attached: 1538857536910.jpg (497x494, 27K)

An israeli agent

Fuck your beautiful digits

Trump 20XX

Good luck today fellas...a lot is going on

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-082931.jpg (701x1384, 706K)

I'm going to buy guns with my 1000 a month

It's easier to build a wall when your country is a centralized islamic state made up of illiterate goatherders then a country as decentralized as the United States.

Your country is a joke and your dumb crescent moon flag is an eye sore.

>Who the fuck is Yang?

A Jew

Attached: E1lW3MP.png (625x579, 134K)

This Trump is better:
youtube.com/watch?v=_dpiqJ9gas4

These were the most uncreative lyrics I've ever heard. Sad.

that song was made in germany. i have no idea why the world isn't already nuking us. usa hates us, russia hates us, china doesn't give a shit, poland hates us, hungary hates us, greece hates us, italy hates us. i could keep going on and on.

i once thought germany was the best country on earth. with cleanest water, clean food, best hygiene, best quality standards, intelligent people etc.

but now i feel like we are becoming the bottom of european society. very sad.

>alt-right
>Trump
such pathetic bait, retard

BLUMPF's worst nightmare

Attached: BLUMPF BTFO.png (1418x618, 584K)

Do you let your girlfriend peg you?

>t. Brainlet lardass

Attached: A1CB278B-64E6-4A74-97DB-D5956F8900D0.png (509x484, 256K)

Attached: 05DBD073-04E9-4B72-9CA4-CCB5741A88CD.jpg (1800x1264, 373K)

>Isis getting guns
>Oh wait, that was Obama

Liberals are dimwits.

Attached: republicans-smarter-iq-2014.png (856x1015, 136K)

that video was not funny. why do they always fixate on the nra? faggots

He’ll build it if we give him another four years

Yang Wenli, defender of democracy and liqueur aficionado

Attached: 1450658510840.png (960x720, 847K)

Nice false flag MIGApede

You learned nothing then, you retard.