Does he think his supporters are stupid enough to fall for this?

Does he think his supporters are stupid enough to fall for this?

Attached: trump is a lying kike.png (612x384, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UmDgx
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll keep repeating this until election day next year. And when he loses and goes to jail the next day in New York, he'll never mention it again in his life or explain himself.

This is what hanging around jews does to people.

I know I am.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>t. rat-eyed cucks who helped create an unstoppable movement that they think can now be remedied by intensifying their rat tactics

yes, and they are.

what's rat eyed mean that's an interesting way to describe someone

Attached: 56765765765.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Isnt it steel slates aka a fence lol

Ask CNN's Oliver Darcy

Arent the top two candidates for your party's nomination two 75+ year old racist white males including one notorious kiddie fiddler (Joe Biden)?

I believe that the wall is being built but it won’t matter because (((ports of entry))) are being flooded with millions of beaners. We don’t need a wall we need a DMZ

wow that guy does have some rat-looking eyes

I agree with this, we got Trump thirty years too late and he cucked us.

Attached: (You)tsuba02.jpg (483x341, 48K)

COPE
O
P
E

Lmfao you delusional retard

Attached: MkJ9025bA.jpg (3500x2333, 2.13M)

Yes MIGApedes are stupid and eat this shit up.

Attached: 9FF25BBB-E6EA-4739-8A19-2E074986B6A0.jpg (870x1024, 89K)

Jews aren’t white

Yang’s neetbux will just cause inflation

That’s a weird way to type child molestation

This. Same as lock her up and draining the swamp.

>goes to jail
how does that work?

You faggots keep saying this, but do you even know what causes inflation? UBI is not creating new money and being just above the poverty line does not increase demand beyond supply, it's just a redistribution of the money that already exists in the system. The only ones you should blame for any inflation is the FED, who print money whenever Israel needs more "aid".

I don’t care I want my gibs.

Attached: B81825B5-2D5F-4CFB-BB19-856866CB5C74.png (1027x706, 251K)

You’re showing your stupidity. Do you reaize that demmand is ALREADY HIGH for necessities? Flooding the market with more customers when demmand is already high causes INFLATION. Please learn basic economics before posting.

I’m starting to think he believes this shit

MAGA!! THE WALL IS ALREADY BUILT! FUCK YOUR FAKE NEWS

Nigger

Because there's actually physical walls that's been built for the past several months?

Idk - you liberal fucks are no longer in the same reality now that you faggots reject science that men are females and babies should be killed at birth

Rather pay for American necessities instead of Israeli necessities

ITS A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL!
AND MEXICO PAID FOR IT!

Attached: 1551057906702.jpg (786x886, 249K)

Trump is the most evil corrupt leader the world has even seen besides Hitler & Mousselini. He is a child trapped in a man’s body, a narcissistic, delusional individual that has caused more dissention in not only the US but the entire world. He uses divide & conquer tactics to get his way. Look at when he shut down his gov’t & forced people that were earning a decent living to go to food shelters to survive; some lost their homes. Trump inherited a country in good shape because of Obama, the greatest world leader that ever lived besides Kennedy & Mandela & MLK. Obama inherited a country in a very bad state because of Bush - another Republican that sacrificed his own people in the name of oil. Trump did not WIN the election, he stole it. Snowden is the top hacker in the entire world & was exiled to Russia & was there during the election. Hillary was out for blood on Snowden & said if he EVER came back to the US, he would spend the rest of his natural life in jail. Trump said 30 years ago if he was to ever run as President, he would run as a Republican because they are the dumbest people on earth, they will believe anything. I could go on for hours, but I’ll drop the mic right here....Opiod use, drug overdoses & suicide are at an all time high in the US, unlike anything the world has ever seen before - why? Zero faith in this world leader. He has created a dark cloud over humanity. 80% of the people polled that voted for him said it was a grave mistake & they would never vote for him again. A monkey with a bag of hammers could do a better job...

>not wanting free money

Don’t worry user you can still give your Yangbucks to Israel.

Attached: A800F1FB-13E2-4D32-8230-A8C73DBAEB9B.jpg (900x700, 230K)

>not a single inch constructed with no start date in sight
>it’s already built

Attached: 7539D733-6B6F-461A-A5ED-489EF0A6F97C.jpg (474x474, 15K)

He probably means that 10 miles of fence that's being put up next to el paso. Technically he's not lying, he's just talking like a typical disingenuous bureaucrat

predicted
archive.fo/UmDgx
>before summer of 2018
1 year off but still

This, the only people who oppose yang are Jews who want all the money for themselves

>he wants to pay $235.99 for his cheeseburger
What a fucking retard.

Do you have any data for this? I don't really care very much for unfounded opinions of a random shitter on an Israeli basket weaving forum. From what I've read it seems like the US is having some serious issues with low demand...

I sympathize, however no amount of UBI and fuckery is going to defeat the natural law of hierarchy specifically as it pertains to the Pareto distribution.

You can’t hack it. Your neet bux will be worthless and you will back to square one.

How do you win? Work smarter and harder. You only need two jobs if niether don’t pay enough.

Literally a slightly different version of the prototype border patrol selected.

Attached: prototypes-6.jpg (968x681, 75K)

Yes look up “Pareto distribution”. Educate yourself.

yeah slightly different, as in 30 feet smaller

Attached: 1549970944332.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>t. Degree in economics

lol just print more money then inflation is the easiest problem to solve

Attached: F7E2AC01-B8BC-45DB-8F4B-2EED6C292D0D.jpg (680x425, 104K)

>Pareto distribution
Ahh so you get your economics from JBP I see. Not only a qualified psychologist but also an expert on politics, evolution and economics.

Into the trash you go.

thats not even the right wall. the wall in this shitty meme was actually constructed in 2014.

Oh I fucking hate Jews and Israel, money sent there is asburd.

Neither are solutions.

Regardless you won’t beat the Pareto distribution: best to become better. There will always be rich and poor, there’s nothing that can change it

Not an argument.

Is he claiming that 12ft metal fence is a wall?

What the fuck?

Well... Now you know I guess lol. Dude literally looks like a rat/opossum, some sort of rodent filth. Or Jewish, however you want to look at it.

>when liberals try to economics
Fucking lol

Attached: democratsIQ.jpg (674x799, 87K)

A.B.P.

ALWAYS

BE

PROJECTING

Yes

completely - and also that his supporters are too stupid to know the Constitution

He's clearly doing an unconstitutional act by bypassing the House and Senate in order to get funding for his stupid wall that will not solve any problems

There is no national emergency

The Cuckservatives had control of the House and Senate for two years and could of passed the wall money then

Instead, they're doing it now in order to bypass the Constitution and give the president more power. This is an executive overreach that far surpasses anything that Obama or any other President did - and yes, O did do some overreach, but he's a rank amateur compared to the russian puppet in the oval office today

Reminder that the US is loosing their free speech as we speak. A US-Mexico border should be the least of their concerns.

>hur just pick yourself up by the bootstraps

no thanks boomer I’d rather just vote for yang

Attached: EBECE4B5-3A22-4FD6-A5B9-EE4FF42BC142.jpg (2048x1024, 410K)

This. We can only give trillions to wallstreet only because those smart hard working Jews know how to use those money unlike the average dumb lazy American

Attached: 1551630972982.png (700x700, 633K)

Chuck Schumer eats fetuses

UBI is equivalent to a capital injection. Which is actually boosts the economy. It doesn’t cause any inflation. Try again retard

>There is no national emergency

Record numbers of illegals are crossing in though. Numbers not seen since the Bush 43 administration. They have to go back, and they have to stay out.

then fix it the right way instead of bypassing the constitution like a fucking traitor

>has everything given to him as birth
>just pick yourself up by your bootstraps
Boomer logic

this, we have record numbers of illegals, except those data that show that we are at the lowest number of crossings in 4 decades, but those numbers that don't support our narrative are obviously fake numbers!

They are

>bro giving out 380 trillion dollars every month has already been tested and proven it works!
The absolute state of 79 IQ retards.

You're not convincing

Attached: 56367.jpg (1566x881, 109K)

Assuming that the workers standing closest to it are about all about the same height, then the height of the bars hasn't changed much if any. The worker in the picture you posted is on about a two foot high scaffolding.
,also
>30 feet
I'm guessing that's an African flag you're hiding.

Attached: 180312165707-wall---6-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 82K)

National Emergencies are not unconstitutional. There have been 58 national emergencies called by presidents since 1979. An enforced border is essential to national security. Physical barriers are an obvious part of that.

>380trillion a month
>2.2trillion a year after it replaces all forms of welfare

>traitor
You dont understand that word do you user.
What do you call people in Congress who veto the President's call to protect it's citizen from record breaking drug smuggling, human trafficking, and rape?

Maybe YOU'RE the traitor?

their jews
trump and co dont tolerate that anymore
its illegal to insult jews
reported

>just destroy all your social programs bro
>this is magical fairy land where everything works out
I wish liberals would just stick to watching Harry Potter all day and leave the work to real men.

He knows his followers blindly follow anything he does just look at this board. I actually hope some of them are JIDF shills that do it for more Israel gibs and they aren't your typical obese gun nut Republitards.

I like how the only photo examples you have of that tall fence are prototypes.. do you have any photo of the ACTUAL fence getting built buddy?

Attached: 34232343.jpg (616x548, 71K)

HOW DARE YANG GIVE MONEY TO AMERICAN CITIZENS? HE SHOULD GIVE THAT MONEY TO THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF ISRAEL! #MIGA

GOD I LOVE EATING BASED GOD EMPEROR ZOGNALD'S SHIT AND I WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT I MADE A MISTAKE VOTING FOR HIM GLUG GLUG GLUG #BOOMER

Attached: DRUMPF CUCKS.png (1000x500, 252K)

>The Wall
that must be the biggest example of cognitive dissonance i've ever seen in my life
Trump is straight up asking peoples to changes the definition of a word to please his ego
it's a fence it's not a wall and it's a fence on some part on 1/3 of the distance

>Wall is being built
Footage or it never transpired.

Your showing your true lack of knowledge now faggot. The current welfare system has contributed 22trillion dollars of debt. But you like that don’t you fucking traitor. Replacing it would lower our expenses and fix the sole reason we are in debt, with the combine massive economic boom the debt can be paid of within 8 years or less. But why do I brother it’s clear you want to destroy America

Kushner nuked the wall

Attached: 4EAA7141-BFAD-49FC-AE41-BA447BE5E1CC.jpg (1775x1375, 628K)

SHILL
SHILL
MEMEFLAG SHILL
VPN SHILL
GOD BLESS DJT
SHILL
SHILL
>MUH 1K/MONTH
FUCKING SHILL RAT KYS
>SLIGHT DIFFERENCE
FUCKING RAT SHILL KYS
RETARDED SHILL
RETARDED ANTI-AMERICA SHILL KYS

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP 2020

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 91K)

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING, LOW QUALITY SPAM THREADS

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

Why don't you spread this petition and get the Jews in your goverment to address the problem
?

Just like he's still under audit so can't release his tax returns.

1 post by this ID

Attached: be9 (1).jpg (460x500, 42K)

>slips a few more bil to israel tacked on some unrelated bill

he's just a retard, a typical trumpnigger. Imagine how stupid a creature would have to be in order to support Zognald at this stage in the game. Anyone who still sucks DACA Donny's dick at this point is beyond salvation and deserves a bullet in the back of the head. WE YANGGANG NOW!

Attached: yangvore.png (658x1024, 617K)

>Current welfare programs
>replaced
That's not going to happen and you know it. Even if that's the intention.

You posted the photo of it being built nigger. I just posted a picture of the prototype which was selected by border patrol. Both of them have approximately the same bar height which is about two, and a half times the height of a normal person.

Attached: 1.png (1365x772, 1.5M)

If the taxes are too high then the corporations will produce their goods in China and India and they will create jobs and wealth there instead of in the USA. Do you want that? Sure you want, because you are a filthy jew.

Attached: 1509197594504.jpg (330x450, 34K)

>when you have to manufacture your own opposition.

Callate la boca maldito espanol maricon. Tu no sabes de lo que estas hablando. Trump es un gillipollas y un tremendo mariconaso que solo ha servido para mamarle la verga a los judios. Suicidate palomo.

Attached: stagesofdrumpf.jpg (985x1200, 184K)

youve never participated in a virtual economy have you

while yang is a trash heap on almost every issue, UBI will help our economy and people not cause inflation

>american corporations will move to a state controlled country and a street shitting country
lmao moron. You realize the actual market that buys those products are in USA right?

Based and checked

Why should the libtards have a monopoly on stupid voters?

>some retard who thinks spending over $300,000,000,000 every month to niggers and spics thinks he has any opinion worth listening to
Fucking lmao

FINISH THE WALL!!!

And yes he thinks his remaining supporters are that stupid.

ZERO MILES OF NEW FENCING OR WALL UNDER TRUMP.

The only work that has been done is redoing existing fencing, which was approved and funded under Obama. I kept saying this for a year and was constantly called a "shill"

>hey bro, that's not new wall, its upgrading existing fence
SHUT UP SHILL! THE WALL IS BEING BUILT AND MUELLER IS TAKING DOWN THE DEEPSTATE AND SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST. TRUST SESSIONS

Trump is a conman, and his supporters are all shills and retards now

Why not. Because you said so?

and you still can't post any picture of that tall fence getting build.. because there are none.. because its not getting build

I never really cared if he built it in the first place. All I wanted from him was to defeat Hillary and he delivered.