Is there any country that’s a bigger laughing stock than Sweden?

is there any country that’s a bigger laughing stock than Sweden?

Attached: A542A83D-6D7D-4E83-8351-FFD517DDC766.jpg (743x897, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fpunvz.zip
a.cockfile.com/Jj5uZT.png
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
satwcomic.com/baby-daddy
mprnews.org/story/2010/11/08/somali-prostitution-ring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5gTsYI0qI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UuAz_HGzFAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crap, I forgot Canada exists

We might be extremely cucked but Canada, England, France and Germany has to be considered even more cucked. I wish emperor Trump would save us all.

Why is the depiction a swedish woman a brown man?

I don't know if I can agree with you on France. They've been fighting back pretty hard lately.

Only pic related will save Sweden

Attached: 140710123033-iraq-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-watch-story-top.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Who gives a shit what some woman says. She can't defend her ideas to the death and would literally kill themselves if they were the only sex on Earth. Women are not playing dumb and weak they literally are dumb and weak.

What does “feminist foreign policy” entail? Welcome in shit skins with open arms with no regard for the consequences? I hear Spain’s current government is “feminist” now too. People in the future will study what went wrong with our societies for centuries to come. Assuming we survive, that is.

USA. Can't even get proper healthcare or internet because you are so fucked in the ass by big companies. But clearly progressive politics that make uncomfortable is the real problems. Stay cucked burgerboy.

Attached: download (89).jpg (256x256, 52K)

Sweden, Germany, Holland all three are pathetic cuck countries.

It means they import black bull illegal immigrants to impregnate their wives while their native men live in cuck sheds. It has nothing to do with actual foreign policy.

>Starting with preschool, many of Sweden’s government-funded schools are doing what they can to “counteract traditional gender roles and gender patterns,” my colleague Ellen Barry reported last year. State curriculum even “urges preschool teachers and principals to embrace their role as social engineers.”

>How are they doing that? Preschool teachers, for example, “avoid referring to their students’ gender,” Barry reported. They say “friends” instead of “boys and girls,” and play is organized to prevent children from sorting themselves by gender.

>Today, girls generally earn better grades and perform better in national tests than boys, according to Sweden’s official website. And women now earn nearly two-thirds of all university degrees in Sweden. (Oh yeah, another thing: Swedish colleges and universities are free.)

dude i think your cat has aids or something

"Americans can't get proper internet" says the Swedish flag between two American flags.

Attached: 1444292498460.gif (245x180, 674K)

>Can't even get proper healthcare or internet
I get gigabit for $120/month
health insurance is 100% employeer paid

No dude... just no. Sweeden is the most cucked place on earth dude. Stop paying taxes there and move to America assuming you can hack it outside of a welfare state.

it’s like jesus what the FUCK is wrong with you Sweden

The only mercy we'll ever show you is with a nuclear holocaust.

>We might be extremely cucked
No shit Sven.

>tries to say England is even more cucked.
>Feminazis run the Swedish government.

Goo try.

Attached: you_tried_sticker-rb0c5e2e6426544ce82426acf84ba3a12_v9w09_8byvr_540.jpg (540x540, 21K)

>any country that’s a bigger laughing stock
56%

Attached: IMG_5581.png (1295x927, 90K)

Yes United states of niggers and jews 56%

that’s actually a black woman with her hair colored pink

It's bad in the western world but Sweden is always great for a laugh

Yes, Brazil. Do you know what is a golden shower?

>Swedish man calls others cucks

Attached: 1551963198380.png (422x330, 79K)

ZionDon isn't helping anyone but Israel.

No, they are not MORE cucked. Sweden, UK and Germany are about equal, with Canada just behind. All are extremely cucked though.

britain

You'd need $1m to move to America though.

Anyway the US is pretty cucked too so it's not likely a great upgrade from Sweden.

Because if you dont think nigger tranny cuck when you think of Sweden, are you really thinking of Sweden?

cucktry

I'd say Sweden is in the same league as Germany, England, Canada and the liberal parts of the US (California and Jew York), maybe we are a bit further down but not by much.
Although I've also noticed that the degeneracy around us doesn't seem to increase any more so we have probably hit rock bottom meaning that things can only get better from here.

You guys have like one company, Ikea. Let me know how good your healthcare is when it goes broke from the rapefugees. You think those incest sand niggers are gonna contribute?

Niggers are 13% of population and are isolated, kill themselves, and abort their babies. Niggers have no effect here.

All your "culture" are nigger culture. They have way to much influence in your country.

You don't need that. Just speak Spanish and hop the border.

All it takes to become an American now days.

Attached: 1550525607787s.jpg (234x250, 9K)

He will. Give it time.

>rapes on the rise
>child marriage on the rise
>female genital mutilation on the rise
Wow, so progressive, so feminist

Trump's not even saving America, what makes you think he can save us too.
Zion Don can go fuck himself. The only country he cares about is Israel

Honestly I know I should laugh at this but being Sweden an European country this is just extremely depressing. This could be us in a few years.

I can definitely confirmed that Germany is nowhere as cucked as Sweden is.

Not really. It may seem that way because of memes but it's not true. You're projecting. The rapefugees have stolen your land.

Fellow Swedes!

Do your part to protect our homeland and wake people up!

Print lots of these and put up everywhere! Easy and effective! These flyers make people think! And they short-circuit the brains of leftists!

Full package with all high res variants in png format HERE: my.mixtape.moe/fpunvz.zip

With the 8x variant you'll quickly print A LOT; 40 pages gives you 320!

Here is a screenshot of the content (zip extracted): a.cockfile.com/Jj5uZT.png

These flyers go up EVERY DAY throughout the whole nation!

Attached: Put up everywhere! .png (7070x10000, 1.02M)

Any country that can't have guns or needs to pay for permission to drive a loud car is cucked. You can't even watch tv in Europe. So I have to put up with pic related. Ooooh sooo sad. Employer pays my insurance, I own my house, and I get all the 56% slave pussy a man can dream of. My 5.0 dumps carbon like all of china and will pin at 205mph. I have a 30mm gun. 30 fucking mm. No tax on my 70" tv. My grass fed steak comes from up the road where I can see it processed. $2.33 per lb. I work 30 hours a week and I'll see retirement when I'm 50 where I'll fly around the country in my partner owned Cessna. Europe can suck my dick.

Attached: At1U4ncCEAAkunWjpg_large_zpseeb6a5ce.jpg (500x664, 129K)

America

Attached: A91B4EB7-6212-4A31-B057-ACA56972434A.png (420x474, 15K)

>niggers have no effect here
Cope

Attached: 8F17FA2B-7C19-4FAF-851E-447A9EE8BCD9.jpg (549x424, 31K)

> Germany is more cucked
Holy shit Muhammed, even our (((politicians))) would never take such a title as feminist country, lmao

>Any country that can't have guns
All people in Europe can have guns, even here you can get guns legally

>needs to pay for permission to drive a loud car is cucked

America has this

>You can't even watch tv in Europe.

Oh no, we can’t watch amerimutt Zionist propaganda??

The rest is just cope ramblings, next!

>is there country that is a bigger laughing stock then sweden

UK, england. Muslim mayor and TV tax, child abuse gangs. The UK is 100 times more cuck then sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Scandinavians are genetic cucks. Prove me wrong.

They truly are. They have always been like this, it's cultural satwcomic.com/baby-daddy

You have roaming rape gangs. All niggers go to jail here. You can't even keep rapefugees in jail.

Holland isn't bending over as hard as the others. The others don't have a Geert Wilders or race traitors like Ayan Hrisi Ali or whatever the fuck she's called.

this has to be the most retarded american post today

döda dig själv

Attached: 1544107086509.jpg (574x540, 54K)

>Muslim mayor
DC has a black mayor
>TV tax
Sales tax and amusement tax
>child abuse gangs
Somali Muslims pimping out 13 year old white American kids over 3 states for years.

Not counting the hundreds of thousands black on white rapes

>The UK is 100 times more cuck then sweden.

Agreed, but Amexica is 100000x more cucked than all combined

Attached: B3E7072A-0964-41F6-B559-37FAF1142C67.jpg (750x886, 378K)

>You have roaming rape gangs.
Somali Muslims pimping out 13 year old white American kids over 3 states for years.

Your black on white rapes alone total in the hundreds of thousands

At least you have one of the coolest guns.

Attached: ed3b5851b2abc40e28979f8d4faf37e6.jpg (800x322, 62K)

An angry nigel who didn’t get to burp up migrant bull semen this morning

Sure nuff. Lets see it then bong boy? Oui! Uuuz got nuffin on me air ryfle mutti boi!?

Attached: 20190308_100554.jpg (4160x3120, 3.3M)

this but unironically

Yeah I’d hide my flag if I lived in Americuckistan too

Attached: AAF0AF28-BCCA-4514-A47D-414D434C02B8.png (639x1110, 254K)

We wuz vikangs an' sheeit.

Yeah way to ignore everything I said, Pablo

>SHALL NOT BE INFRI-
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 7396CC4A-726E-4C20-8F4F-B6F8D4CEDC08.jpg (960x568, 41K)

>prioritize women's issues
>become rape capital of europe
>become the first european caliphate since the ottoman empire invaded iberia

based desu senpai

We've been controlling niggers for hundreds of years. The amount of rapefugees you have is not controllable. They can't be managed like blacks and we stopped the refugee program, you guys increased it.

That's what I thought. No guns, no tele, no pork bangers...just fat slags and kebab. oui! Do you even have permission to post here? Wouldn't want nana to spill her tea over you getting sent to the clank! Did you re-up or kitchen knife license?

>We've been controlling niggers for hundreds of years
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5gTsYI0qI

Kek keep moving goal posts you fat mutt, go vote for Zion don, goy sheep

This. If you have are educated and have a decent job these problems do not exist.

literally cotton hill

Attached: serveimage.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Imagine someone saying the first paragraph is their plan.
My first response would be "why", and they would never be able to provide a logical and same answer.
WHY do you want to remove biology from society?
WHY do you want to make everyone so confused that they don't have healthy lives?
WHY don't you want Swedish boys and girls to reproduce when they are adults?
The phrase "the lunatics have taken over the asylum" is fitting. The problem is that the lunatics have a lot of money and are doing this intentionally because of their murderous death cult that should have been extinguished two thousand years ago.

My weapon has been legal since the 90's. As is the 30mm. As in the .50. As is the explosive targets. And no one will ever take it from 300 million people. Unlike.....you. You ever even smell gun power? Probably not. Considering you brits can't even be trusted with screw drivers. Bobbys got ur flat head eh? Hows yew gonna fix yer scoota now Nigel?

Attached: 748b895d-aa12-49be-a310-de03cfe6479d.png (314x137, 58K)

>My weapon has been legal since the 90's
SHALL NOT BE INFRI-

Svagt bete, 2/10 fick mig att svara

Thats a big ass social experiment if you ask me. Kinda cool, too. Wonder what would happen if this is not reverted in the next 30 yeara

The answer is, as always, that all of our countries have been targetted for torture and destruction for at least 100 years. Read about the kalergi plan.
It is idiotic how often these threads happen and all it is is a divide and conquer shouting fest that ensures that the ones doing this to our countries in the first place is never blamed, never caught and never kicked out of our countries.
Sweden was targetted massively since the 1960s especially, america jews went there with a lot of money and subverted the safest and most thoughtful country in Europe. Coincidence?
Sweden has always before been seen as a pure country with strikingly beautiful people, a thing that (((they))) absolutely despise and can not bear to know exists on this earth.
Look at Germany, gutted since ww2 by the jew, occupied by american jews since then, 75 years and even now there are 100,000 military guards ensuring Germany does not resist.
The US itself, once conservative, religious and traditional, with 90% European blooded people even in 1965, targetted and subverted over half a century since they infested it, until it is to the point it is now, with homo-filled streets, almost 50% non-european and losing its mind from the depravity.
England, another laughing stock on here, with constant news about crippling laws of ridiculousness, being, like Germany, Sweden, France, Holland, the US and so on, flooded by third world abominations.
Nowhere is happy, and nowhere is safe. Even Iceland had a rabbi forced in to start importing arabs and negros just a few years ago. Greenland has muslims on it now, GREENLAND. They are targeting Japan and any other half decent homogenous country.
None of it is funny, and we might be the very last generation that can do anything about it.
Ask yourself every day, what can we do about it, and them we need to start doing something. Anything, to fight for our civilisation. Because that is what is at stake.

"Oui! Bobbys nikked me tool kit! Alwell then. Still got me brew."
*moslem mayer bans alcohol.

Attached: cCaLfcO.png (595x1274, 1.02M)

Also notice that such perversions are never seriously challenged by anyone important. Not the media, not the courts, not the police and soldiers, etc. Something is rotten all over the white world.

Actually life is great. I can do what I want. We're deporting browns and importing whites. Based on merit. Hurry up nigel. You might be able to get a trump visa now.

Note the 7070x10,000 pixel resolution, designed to crash your browser.
Smells like a kike (((fellow))) swedes.
Prove me wrong.

Here in Northern Ireland our gun rights haven’t been infringed upon as much as yours, Jesus fuck lmao pathetic

Attached: 17FD4FC2-64C4-489B-B62F-4DEA12FC2B80.png (500x522, 80K)

Attached: 1504696659070.jpg (1020x537, 145K)

what does that absolute unit represent? the future swedoid?

>25,000 black on white rapes a year
Are you controling them by placating their feral urges with young, healthy females?
Take responsibility for your shithole, we all have to or we are going to lose our civilisation.

In all seriousness, we've changed immagration standards. All whites need to apply to the U.S. I've got rooms, cars, and guns for up to 3 whites. I can secure you employment. We have plenty of space and jobs, and states with little to no taxes. Immigrants have no business tax. Seriously get over here.

You are as blind as the hippies that let it start happening in the 60s and 70s.
Here's a wake up:
40 million negros, more than most African countries
10+ million jews, more than israel
30 million legal native Spanish speakers
30+ million illegal immigrants
Nearing 50% non-european, meaning there are about 150 million non-whites in total. Yet you aren't worried about a few here or there. Have you deported a million this year? Because if so it will take you 149 years to do the rest at the same rate.

The first thing they did was to divide and conquer. Same as this thread. Make "racism" the most feared word, when it hadnt existed in the popular conscience until around the 70s/80s, especially not in europe. It was a psycho-babble word.
Do the same thing with the vast majority who naturally are disgusted by homo perverts. Decades of fear-based brainwashing via television, news, education. Then people don't know what they are allowed to think or say, and within 2 generations, all memory of there ever having been an alternative is gone. People don't know how to say something is wrong by that time.
The other part is that most people don't know these things are happening.
We are seeing it every day on here, sent in from thousands of people around the world, and keeping an eye out. Almost everyone else never sees it.
When I show things to normal people, they have similar reactions, and are in disbelief that it can exist.
They aren't aware of it at all.
By spreading info/red pills in any amount to normal people, it lights up their defenses and they start noticing these things more.

That's not what it is. It is a mixture of a man a nigger and a transsexual. That is what women want.

haha these threads, I wonder who could possibly be behind them, oh yeah that's right, idiots. you are all drowning all of you. honestly, pathetic. if this is the absolute state of the white western world then good fucking riddance.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UuAz_HGzFAc
John Rhys Davies (Gimli in LOTR) speaking about the threat to western civilisation and the need to defend it.

>I wish emperor Trump would save us all.
Jesus fuck are you sad.

Attached: Bysten_av_Hitler_i_Stortinget,_1944_(5492791548).jpg (1000x728, 385K)

ok union jack b*tch

This. I always laugh at these pissing matches between western nations at who’s “more cucked” while all our nations are collectively sinking at an alarming rate.

Pic related.

Owned by Jews
Run by Jews
Die for Jews
Billions paid to Jews
Lose foreskin because of Jews

There is no bigger laughing stock than the USA.

Attached: y0u900.png (597x655, 344K)

The United States of cuckland

>avoid adressing their gender
>measure how well they are doing in school divided in genders

0d chess

This is what a feminist country looks like

Attached: rape stats.png (1278x837, 75K)

>even its foreign policy is feminist
Imperialism and looting the third world is not "feminist".