Just step down user and let women rule

>Neet
>Relax
>Be confy
>Let women rule you
>It s already over for you

Attached: 1522799775769s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women
>rule

pick one

Women don’t want to rule.

I honestly don't have a problem with that.
My wife is a federal judge...makes an obscene amount of money....we have 3 maids...6 kids.

I can shitpost and BBQ all day...life is grand

Attached: 1475819737269.png (1468x1548, 382K)

Nah, I will let them blow me though.

civil service is the only place women can actually do well professionally, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a failure

Then society collapses in 10 years and men have to fix everything as usual.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/

Consistent and significant differences in Cattell's personality factors were found between Toxoplasma-infected and -uninfected subjects in 9 of 11 studies, and these differences were not the same for men and women. After using the Bonferroni correction for multiple tests, the personality of infected men showed lower superego strength (rule consciousness) and higher vigilance (factors G and L on Cattell's 16PF). Thus, the men were more likely to disregard rules and were more expedient, suspicious, jealous, and dogmatic. The personality of infected women, by contrast, showed higher warmth and higher superego strength (factors A and G on Cattell's 16PF), suggesting that they were more warm hearted, outgoing, conscientious, persistent, and moralistic. Both men and women had significantly higher apprehension (factor O) compared with the uninfected controls.

I'm 32 male on autismbux

>go-to doctor
Woman
>go-to dentist
Woman
>go-to blood test
Woman
>go-to psychologist
Woman
>go-to welfare office
Woman

Women aren't so bad after all.

>watching joe rogan
that explains a lot about my country

Attached: ghr4mzxzgqh21.jpg (932x516, 54K)

>I am a failure
LOL says you LOL
I take care of our properties, take care of my kids.

Indeed

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-203255_Google.jpg (720x376, 123K)

I have already tested my family for that shit, we are clean.

You can use several types of anti parasitic substances to get rid of that monster

No one knows that the fuck that means

Nah man, I live in an isolated community.

a man who can't even provide for himself is a complete failure and a waste of space

I bet 10K your wife is cheating on you

>tfw no milf mommy to take care of me and all I have to do is fuck her good every night

This. It will backfire but for now ok then...

Attached: RhEP2oih.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

>be cryptobux NEET
>get in car accident
>young female nurse takes care of me for awhile
>we really get along and flirt around
She ended up moving in with me
Getting married in August
No I'm not crippled

Fuxk off gommie

If you have to "let somebody rule" then they aren't ruling.

>Can't provide
I don't work a conventional job cause my wife makes a shit ton of money. so I take care of our farm and kids....yet I can't provide...I provide clean food for my family.

>wife cheating on me, 10k bet
I bet you don't have that shit

You jews are that desperate?

Ahem. Dear Sub-Human Filth, I'm appealing to all of you stupid idiots to vote Democrat in 2020. That is if you have the basic education enough to read a ballot, anyway. I understand the majority of you racist rednecks can't even read this post, though. But those who can, please pass my message on to the rest of your inbred family. We Democrats are morally, culturally and intellectually superior to you in every way. I will qualify myself by noting that I have a Liberal Arts degree from a college, which you obviously have never been to, if you even know what one is. I also have a black friend. I have been told by several professors that everything you hold dear is terrible. Therefore you, personally, are also terrible. I don't know you, but I know that you're racist. I also know that you hate gay people and still get scared during lightning storms. The religion which you hold closely, greatly believe in, and which brings you comfort--you are wrong because I'm smarter than you and I'm telling you so.You see, us Democrats want a system which helps everyone in the world. Our system is designed around love and kindness to everyone. If you don't agree, I hate you. If you knew your history, which of course you don't, you'll remember a time in America when Indians were dragged away from their homes and forced to assimilate into white society. Well, we want to change that kind of behaviour by making sure you go to college and have a small apartment in a big, busy coastal city, where you belong. That will help you rid yourselves of your backward, incorrect culture and way of thinking. We'll do everything we can to make sure you agree with us and say all the right things and not be brainwashed against thinking the same way we do. All of you stupid, backward, redneck, racist, homophobic, uneducated yokels need to realize we're trying to build a classless society where we all get to live in harmony with each other, where we're all equal.

How many niggers are around you

She has really nice legs.

>I don't provide for myself because my wife leech from the economy, so I leech from her

>I bet you don't have that shit
contrary to you I actually can provide for myself and don't need to ask my wife for money

This has absolutely nothing to do with politics, shill.

Anyway, there have been studies done on this.
If woman are the first to pick recourses, and are the ones to distribute them they have no problem letting about 80% of the male population starve, and left to their own devices. While sharing resources with chads.
If men are the first to pick recourses, and in charge of distributing them they will not only share with ALL the woman, but they are HAPPY to do it.
Everyone is happier under a patriarchy. Even the woman.
There's literally been studies done on this.

Farming is providing for yourself.

Do you kno any matryarical societies that were successful or not destroyed immediately !? Female altruism is the reason barbarians crash the gates every time....read history you rucking retard

Attached: 91DF4F64-73D9-4DEE-BE95-9814E0D6DA02.jpg (474x448, 56K)

not when your farm can just leave you for a better farmer anytime

I’m in a weird situation just now where this is personally plausible. The (female) CFO at the asset management company my girlfriend works for went crazy for a proposal she put forward and shot-gunned her to head of transformational projects in her department across EMEA. She’s gone from an associate to a regional department head in six months. We’re both 26 and were moderately successful before (my salary outstripped hers by about 20%) but now she’s in line to earn more than twice my annual by the end of 2019 with a, frankly, insane bonus.

It’s very strange but, so far, she’s just using it to treat us to amazing holidays and giving me cash to invest for us. Thanks, empowered wimin.

The influence they already have is cancerous.
More? No.

Is she also the executioner?

>Grind harder
>Be stoic
>Keep your drive

Women have a viscous tendency of letting their companions fall into a cycle of complacency in order assert control over them.

It doesn't matter who rules, you'll always be a worthless faggot.

Yeah - I know what you mean. My girlfriend’s not an asshole though. She’s actually encouraging me to start my own business and is willing to give me her annual bonus to get it off the ground. Working on a business plan now so I can match her input with a loan and some investment from local angels. Appreciate it’s rare to have a woman who’s genuinely successful and supportive so I’ll probably marry her.