The Jews have done it, this time to my daughter

The kikes have fully destroyed our society. No Ordinary, salt of the Earth man, woman or child is safe from the vortex of degeneracy that's swallowing our entire society.

I got home from work today and my daughter told me nonchalantly she has a boyfriend at school - Abdullahi. She is 15 so lord knows what they are doing together. Who is Abdullahi you might ask? A literal NIGGER from Somalia, she felt the need to show me his black lightbulb head on her phone when telling me about him. My daughter expects me and my wife to meet him at one point in the near future and be happy about it.

Is it possible to stop this shit or is it game over for my family and the white race in general at this point?

Attached: v.png (224x350, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol you've already failed as a father by letting her go near Jamal. Hope you enjoy your halfling grandchildren. If not with this guy then it will be with another Somali.

Beat her you massive faggot. My daughter would be thrashed to within an inch of her life and then tossed out of the house if she betrayed my tribe by hanging around some "Abdullah".

Second problem,why do you allow "dating" you moron? You already surrendered your right as a father to choose your daughters mate by allowing dating. Most women are not responsible enough to choose their own mates which is why arranged marriages have been practiced by most cultures and most Christians for centuries. It's only 50 years ago that it would have been even heard of for a girl to "date" a guy at the age of 15.

Is this really my fault though? Studies have shown that children get the most influence from peers and the media, did she even have a chance to begin with? What was it all for? I gave birth to a BBC cumslut

Do yourself a favor, don’t fund her, don’t give her any leisure of love. Make it clear she’s a traitor.

Should've home schooled. It's not practical for most people but it's one of the few ways to subvert the indoctrination that modern society has decided to suicide itself.

You've got to use ancient ANGLO-AZTEC rituals to defeat him.

First entrap the nigger. Perhaps with a bucket of chicken in a park. Once captured bind him and take him to a sacred tree or rock of your choice. Get ya knife out and circle him while chanting Huitzilopotchli! Then skin him alive but keep him alive for now-pray to Helith for this. Now shake his skin out of AIDS blood and put it on. With your new nigger suit go and commit many crimes, and slap your daughter for good measure and flee back into the woods. Put the skin back on the nigger. Slice the nigger with shallow cuts all over and leave him like that. Flies will lay eggs on him and the maggots will eat him. Pray to Woden for your success. The nigger is blamed for all crimes and eventually his skeleton is found with no signs of damage since you didn't cut to the bone and all the flesh is eaten away.

You dindu nuffin

You must explode in an inextinguishable massive display of rage. Yell at her as loud as you fucking can. Do it suddenly so that you scare the living shit out of her. Break into her room and get into her face. Behave like an enraged monster and start breaking shit around the house and tell her it is absolutely forbidden and unbecoming of a white girl to do this great disservice and shame to her ancestors and people. I don’t care if this is outside your character. Do it. It will leave a lasting impression and you won’t even get arrested! No need to beat her.

Attached: 9A54BB19-FF88-44DB-BF3C-149348F2A97E.jpg (475x792, 40K)

Why would you send your daughter to public school?
Why would you allow her to date anyone?

Not sure if bait or fetishist role-playing. I'm going to assume both

Attached: 1523267862589.gif (264x264, 607K)

What kind of nonsense is that? is the only solution or you're a cuck.

Disable her internet connection. Shes probably already sending her nudes and such.check her phone regularly or confiscate it.
Tell her not to talk to him ever again.
You have time.The End will always be a dead girl with these somalis. They try to do the same in every country they go.

Also take away her internet like the poo said. Take everything that she cherishes and move the FUCK out of there. Go somewhere with zero minorities. Possibly a small town but preferably a different country that has not been cucked.

Why don't you just kill the Somali? Heavy metal poison him when he comes over. He'll die in a bit and you'll be blameless.

ILL FIND YOU HOSS!!

IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO, I'LL GET YA!!

Attached: 1552053193245-01.jpg (1080x2280, 431K)

Wtf u mate? Girls been getting pragnant as soon as they bleed for millennia. It's literally the reason they start to bleed. Nature dun gibs a fug if ur mature in the head or not. It's only recent that civilization put restrictions because it's too much destabilization. In the past we needed more hands for work and hunting, therefore gril had to babby factory.

Kill your daughter and set an example for western men.

Prison you fucking retard

>implying anyone autopsies a nigger

mutt logic

fake

> black light bulb head

>actually responding seriously to the shitposting shitskin from Australia's fake ass story

>people falling for the bait thread
Lol, you newfags took it hook, line, and sinker
Just disown your daughter, and raise a son, perhaps 3, this time

Attached: 1551696887446.jpg (768x768, 127K)

You gave birth? Nigger ur a tranny?

You have a lot of factors working against you, but you are the one who has ultimately failed. You should be the one selecting suitors for her and you should have started this process at least 2 years ago. A 15 year old girl is not capable of making responsible decisions, and if you do not guide her the subversive media will.

Find a strapping young protochad in your community and get them together. Biology will take over the social programming but you have to act fast. Take away everything from her in the meantime. Make it clear she is throwing her genetics in the trash by being with this animal. Show her pictures of white women with mongrel babies next to white women with actual babies. Which way, white girl?

Attached: 1550354989514.jpg (827x1241, 495K)

>Fuck my daughter, Chad!
Posts like these make these slide threads entertaining, nonetheless

Attached: 39192388_225905474755918_4557379549993631744_n.jpg (899x471, 63K)

Nice LARP but Australians are too trad for this kind of thing

How old is she? You can false flag something or just tell her she's too young for a bf. Do something before she comes home with a broken nose or doesn't ever come home. Or even worse, gets pregnant with a little jamal.

We need to go back to arranged marriages at some point or all will be lost.

You’re a dirty liar OP

Yes, goy, if not him, it would be another one of our imports. Give up.

Attached: heebs.png (791x626, 58K)

Is this the new BLACKED thread format?
>things that never happened.jpg
Well, unless you live in melbourne of course.

the only solution to this is to quit your job and move. Don't wait until she's 18. It's the only way.

Attached: 1551931483267.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

homeschool her

you've done this before, haven't you?

Attached: 1551561554065.png (680x680, 221K)

No. But it's in our BLOOD!

Attached: Anglo kill count.png (1020x746, 950K)

No. This is happening a lot over here.

>Black lightbulb head

Fucking kek its so accurate on somalis and ethiopians

>Someone wanting to fuck someone brown thats smelly, dumb, and ugly
Even our thots don't even stoop that low. Your women must be the sluttiest of sluts

Pull her out of that school immediately. Home school if necessary

You're not wrong

You must start warning them about darker skin folks when they are 5. This is on you.

move to the center of the largest desert in australia i guess

good thing israel sterilizes those people huh? :^)

Weak bait

So, you mean you let your daughter grow up in your house for 15 years without instilling some healthy racial awareness in her? And now you want pity? My kids are 9 and already know about da Joos and nigs.

>da Joos and nigs
based
how'd you tell em though?
did you sit them down with the 3 main races and tell them that blacks are dumb chinks are robots and whitey is based?

Tough love time- because you are a terrible father.

Tell her to date white people or get out of your house, hope she dies, type of thing.

Either way, it's YOUR fault. What a bitch you must be.

Are you sure you're not German? Only a kraut would come up with something that circuitous and autistic.

this is risky advice but it seems to work, play along and start making plans for a wedding since she's thinking about sex with a nigger. Make sure to hammer down the fact of how happy you are to have many children and how lightbulbnig is going to be around for all of them, that he's going to work very hard to support their lives, that divorce is not an option and you'll fight to keep them together for life. Try not to go over-the-top but be enthusiastic instead, if both you and the missus have a united front she'll back down from lighbulbnig quickly

Are we sure it’s the Kike’s fault in this case?

Bro she is 15, beat her ass and the dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

This. Op is a massive cuck.

lmao based somalis

kek enjoy having her ride every black man in town at when she gets to rebellious phase

>and now, little adolf, let me tell you about ze jews
>ja herr fazher, i vant to know, and be voke
yikes

Um definitely out your foot down and forbid her from seeing the nog. Fucking ayy i would move to a whiter area or state and get outa that shit hole your living in. This isnt a game user, nothing is more important. Fuck your job and move your family away. Your grandchildren and bloodline depend on it. At the very least send her ass to private or boarding school. Idd mive to a small town tho. Thats what i plan on doing btw

Leave the family.
You've done your bit mate. The women in your life have forsaken you and your culture. The alimony and financial loss will be less than your overall financial loss if you stay. Move to a completely new country and never contact them again. Your pain will be that of what could have been NOT what you have lost. That pain is with you now and will only grow.

I'm very sorry for your loss and to begin with the only comfort you will have is the knowledge that you are a principled man with nerve and morals of steel. Knowing they miss you more than you miss them in the now is what will fuel you.
Within a year your disappointment, which idiots call hate, will subside as your new life will overcome any grief.

Good luck, you did well but society owns your kids. Your daughter morally dead. Your wife a terrible example and probably a moral dustbin.
God speed

Attached: 1548953712481m.jpg (1024x768, 281K)

OMG!
INTOLERANT!
I CAN'T EVEN!!!1
We just wear war blackface when we steal lungs, and that's a straightforward cut-lung-out-and-make-them-watch-as-it-collapses deal. Seriously, keep your racist prejudices to yourself. Circuitious! Us! The nation of efficiency! For shame, burger, for shame.

Sorry to hear your daughter died though. Got any other kids? You should really try for a boy or birth spares to begin with.