>banned from streamlabs
>stream.me is kill
>banned from CPAC
>now it looks like his college tour is kill

His career is fucking over lmao

Attached: yikes.png (741x754, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Krao1sznI
iowastatedaily.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-iowa-state-deserves-the-right-to-know-about-controversial/article_3d5951a8-3fdb-11e9-b032-1f5e1a2e003c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iowas Republicans are fucking cucks. Not surprised at all.
t. Iowan

they deserve to die

Who?

We'll send him cash every month if we need to.

literally and laterally who?

Hi Nick

jew bragging about them being able to deny you access to oppose their supremacy and tyranny...atypical of the juden

Nick is great.

A little mexican (5"6) who pretend to be white (no kidding), he also steals all his talking points from Jow Forums

Wrong, although like him I'm a proud African American with perhaps 25% African DNA.

Attentionwhore spic zoomer kid got btfo by some republicucks

Again why is a guy who clearly looks Mexican and with a last name Fuentes calling for white nationalism

And why does he copy Trump's hand movements while talking? Edgy right wingers are so cringe

>Nick Fuentes is too extreme for normie republicans
the absolute state of Israel first republicucks

Attached: 1549191294681.jpg (480x540, 27K)

So after giving Spencer shit about college talks, Fuentes is copying the tactic? Did he at least offer up some analysis of why it's a good time to do it now but not then?

I'd like to see Fuentes do something like Allsup did, but instead of working within the local Republican Party he can work within his local Catholic diocese.

Content for the Sake of Content is garbage.

Attached: FuentesMcFeels.png (2518x1024, 272K)

Who fucking cares.

Attached: REPORTED.png (500x455, 81K)

He's spiritually white

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Krao1sznI

Attached: non white.png (1019x490, 147K)

Literally shaking. Kek.
Who the fuck is Kyle Fuentes or whoever?

A Mexican who identifies as white nationalist

He's white to anyone that's not a butthurt wignat loser

The republicucks are cowardly loathsome creatures.

Republicans are entering Israel only policy, not Israel first. Even a Catholic cuck isn't allowed any longer, because they don't circumcise.

Attached: circumcision USA 1900 to 2000.png (800x1376, 334K)

So more Conservative Inc. types? Cool, empowers Nick.

>HE'S NOT WHITE!

Attached: 20190308_085505.jpg (720x785, 420K)

imagine my shock

Attached: SatanicJudaismBabyRitualMeme.jpg (959x1266, 274K)

The Tibbetts types? Absolutely. Even Minnesota Republicans have more discipline and they voted for fucking Rubio in 2016 primaries.

>Did he at least offer up some analysis of why it's a good time to do it now but not then?

It's a good idea for him to do them because he can't book real speaking engagements at places like CPAC. His donations page @ streamlabs has been removed so I guess he's in neeed of new sources of income and he thinks irl speaking will somehow help accomplish this. I think it's going to take getting arrested or getting the shit kicked out of him for him to realize it's over. He had so much potential but he wen't full Jow Forums and his career is DEAD.

guy you cant just hype events about no names as if everyone should give a shit. seriously i do not need to know everything nor do i have the time. post smarter. or explain why i should give a shit lol

90% white is peak performance in USA these days.

Nick's perhaps the most in line with your average Jow Forums poster, whom nowadays is around the 18-22 demographic. I'm older than most people here (28) but I appreciate what he's doing to help people here find a voice.

see
he's only 13.2% white

The path to easy success requires bowing down to (((them))).

Ah. Thanks, user.

Did Nick name the Jews?

some faggot shook his hand at the speech thing and then bashed him hard in writing afterwards lmao

Nope. He thinks if he supports Trump and just talks about immigration people will forget his more contentious statements about jews, blacks, etc. He needs to get it through his head that it's over. I think he should go back to college and learn 2 code but something tells me he's too dumb to do that.

Attached: wareg.png (1257x758, 118K)

All the time?

That actually makes me like Fuentes more.

If his career is truly dead, then gallivanting to Iowa or Idaho is a waste of time and money (his own or his audience's).

At the risk of sounding like a cringelord, he should adopt a "cult leader" type structure with a small, tight-knit community rather than seek a broad base of appeal.

Ideally, he'll do something constructive on his local or state level. There are an abundance of opportunities: he could, as I suggested earlier, work within his local diocese to move things in a more nationalist direction or he could work to get his state to sign on to the Article V Convention of States, assuming he has not come out against it for some reason.

How long until a niggerloving Republican murders someone for being alt-lite?

iowastatedaily.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-iowa-state-deserves-the-right-to-know-about-controversial/article_3d5951a8-3fdb-11e9-b032-1f5e1a2e003c.html
here's a fucking weird editorial, add to the list of evidence j*urnalists are subhuman menaces to society

Attached: Capture.png (733x687, 98K)

kek

Translated into English: "I'm a Jew and white people aren't white."

It's pathetic. They don't stand for anything here, our cities are going to turn us into another Detroit in 20 years.
Of course it doesn't help that we imported Detroit and Chicago wildlife to them.
I want to leave, but my family is here, and I can't leave them with these animals.

They are vaguely quoting something he said in a public YouTube video as evidence he doesn't support free speech or is somehow a hypocrite?

Yeah, I know how soft Iowans are. Minnesotans are soft too but you'd be surprised Iowa would be this way since it's traditionally a red state.

It's good to see the MAGA children fall.

Right, they're saying he's a hypocrite for denouncing "controlled speech" but not giving school lefties the opportunity to prevent him from speaking.

college republicans let foreign jew milo fondle them

because the alt right is a faggot mason pedo ring authored by Greg Johnson

lol jizzhands is a scared cuck

t radio la

I wish. We would then be accepted by the eternal enemy and rise to power. We're not the Catholic Church.

Attached: 1541479327155.jpg (720x540, 54K)

is jizzhands still riding trumps cock while trying to bash fuentes for the same thing?

(((gotta make a living hehheheh?)))

jizz and his (((trs))) cohorts act like homo jews

>OK GUYS LINE UP TO GET YOUR JUDEOMASONIC FED ISSUED LARP HELMETS!!!!

Isn't it a little early to be this drunk Jared?

>college republicans invite him
>college republicans know exactly who he is
>college republicans assure him they'll support him
>college republicans fold at the first sign of negative social consequences
college republicans are kike faggots. students for liberty are kike faggots. every campus organization is kike faggots except the sandniggers who organize against israel, who are fucking based and are actually risking something by speaking out.

Nick is unironically the future of the dissident right.

All stormfags and wignats take note: once upon a time the tactics of those who could fall within this category were useful, now, they are only useful to point too as how not to act. Get a suit, stop saying rediculous shit and bring our memes to the next level. We are so close.

Re-election is just around the corner, we have one more chance to gain momentum off of the renewed excitement around politics most normies shed after election season.

We have to do it right this time, we might not get another chance like this ever again.

Pretending to be MAGA to convince the boomers you are on their side is important, challenging trump on immigration (legal and illegal) is important.

Let’s get it!

Attached: EA416142-E9A5-4D7B-826C-63D92F9E59F0.jpg (1242x672, 556K)

it’s march 2019 and jizzhands is still trying to squeeze content together by telling people the wall is being built

fuckin maga jizz! you east coast retard! you gutless, nutless, and wall-less fucking dipshit. get on a sock puppet and fight me jizzhands!

it's actually after 5PM in Israel so he's ok

Nick “the knife” Fluentes will just have to go back to mugging people for Israel.

Seriously tho I like nick.

>shaken
Did Nick go on a stabbing spree? LMAO

Lol

Attached: ba39d8ac5f5984fedf7e95812e3ed1d12fec38d3.jpg (2904x4752, 1.95M)

Dude, You have no idea how many normie boomer "I love Israel" republicans are in this state. t.Iowan

Attached: 1551257062048.gif (600x600, 3.47M)

Your criticism might be higher quality if you didn't make it clear in every post that you don't listen to the show.

ya he should hide his face and sit on the Internet with felons and jews while cheerleading ziotards, like jewhandsmcgee

it’s the (((republican))) way

see: jizzhands

The Leftists and Good Goy Republicans are angry that they didn't get to summon a lynch mob to shut down anyone who does anything even remotely Pro White. Anyone trying to break the brainwashing will need to find a way to needle such people with messages like:

How proud are you that whites are becoming a minority in X country?

How do you think you as a white male will be treated when the Cops, Courts and Military are majority non white?

Why do you think asking such questions must be forbidden?

Etc.

You have to hit the Good Goys where they are weakest. For most of them it is the fact that they never walk their own talk beyond hiring cheap labor and the occasional exotic date or spouse. Get them thinking about how much worse their lives will be when they are a hated minority with no privileges and no rights. Tell the lower classes first, because they will have to deal with the problems of massive non white immigration in a way that the (((Slave Master))) class will not.

hey pol who is the most dumb and full of low energy?

>kikey vaughn
>jizzhandsmcgee
>pleasuremen mpc

>Turning Point
the same organization who doesn't use their clout to get criminals who physically assault it's members attested and instead uses the attack to flex on the libs.

Attached: 1550887548262.gif (500x373, 997K)

Isn't Steve King from Iowa?

lmao fuck that spic, he makes me look white and im a castizo

>blocked by fuentes
>he gets banned by everyone else
How's that feel Nicky?

Who? He had a career?

I would love to see a bunch of smug Lefties get their neighborhood demographics posted on the internet as they scream about how wrong it is to want to keep a community white. I hope I live to see a day when white self haters are mutilated alive in front of their loved ones. Anyone who hates his own white color has surrendered his right to exist and become lower than a worm.

Idk about all of this but at least he doesn't come out to fucking Depeche Mode before a speech. Jesus Christ could you be anymore homosexual.

I love Nick and if he’s in the thread, keep up the good work pal.

Attached: 9E902B66-DC86-4E8A-9DB0-67D7CC335257.jpg (750x611, 199K)

cuckservatism needs to be destroyed

I get that you guys hate the wets, but he is pretty effective given his age. I think he’ll pull through.

KEK

there is no future in the alt-right trying to infiltrate conservatism or the GOP.

we need to build our own movement and stop trying to show up at conservative events.

Okay, this is epic