Trying to redpill my wife and a secret comes out

My wife is a mudshark. How do I know this.

I was reading FBI crime statistics so I could freshly regurgitate them at my wife today, I went up to her and rhetorically asked her "what do you think of black guys"? She answered "some are cute, definitely", not realising the question was rhetorical, before going on to say that she dated some before we met after I interrogated her on it. I stormed out of the room furious and my wife seemed worried. Why are white women like this? I married a fucking mudshark, every time I have sex with her I am sticking my dick in Jamal's residual spunk. Every time I kiss her on the lips I am putting my mouth where Tyrone's cock has been. This is revolting, how do I come to terms with my wife's past and help her understand what she did was disgusting?

Attached: dg2o0.jpg (467x533, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMFQ7XbIk-U
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in love with a whore too, user. I can never et past it no matter what I do.

Just divorce her it's simple.

You'll never get over it. Should have found out before tying the knot.
Good luck, and speedy divorce.

>being in love with a cock guzzler
Get out while you can or it'll destroy you from the inside out. Every time you're with her you humiliate and hurt yourself further.

Divorce her.

I had a white gf who answered the same way. "Some black guys are cute." Surprise surprise, she cheated on me with more dudes than she could count. Your wife is already doing the same.

>every time I have sex with her I am sticking my dick in Jamal's residual spunk.
The hymen is God's seal of approval.

That's some tough shit. I'm sorry user. I wouldn't have children with her.

Had a girlfriend that I asked "what do you think of black guys. Would you date one?" (because I'm Romania there are virtually no black guys so no danger of that) She replied "well if I was in America or UK or a place with black guys and I found one cute why not?
Even though there was no danger of this, because my country's ethnography, still dumped her ass.

Divorce is not simple in the slightest. At least not in western countries.

All women are whores, her job is to make babies for you, that's it. Cut the shit with expecting a woman to have honor or loyalty. They don't understand the concept.

If it genuinely bother you, divorce is the only answer. I'd do the same thing in that situation, I'd never be able to have sex with her again.

Post her feet.

You didn't verify before marrying her? Holy shit dude. I think you'll just have to get really good at forgetting, my man. If you can't put it out of your mind, I don't know what else to tell you. May as well just tell her you find it disgusting and get the divorce proceedings under way.

I've got a sister who's dating a black guy. I don't know what the fuck to do about it, so I just avoid her for the most part. Problem is that I really love her a lot, but there isn't shit I can do about it. The guy isn't some thuggin' baller nigger. He's a chemist and makes a shit ton of money. He owns properties all over the city and rents them out. So I can't just be like "He's gonna fuckin' beat you and shoot you". And my sister doesn't want children, and it's getting too late anyway, so no little mulatto goblins to worry about. Fuck man, this shit is hard stuff. It's a big red mark on any woman's reputation. It hurts to see them do it to themselves thinking society doesn't care about it. Society does care, and it's ruining their chances with good men.

Just dump the bitch. In a mine. Jk FBI

Her parents didn’t warn you?

>aussie BBC cuckposter
>wife

You're not fooling anyone cunt.

Alright after reading the thread it would appear that I was wrong and you did indeed fool quite a few dumb faggots...

Easy for someone to say who lives on a white ethnostate island

My wife has had sex with a man who wasnt me. He wasnt black or non white. Its still gross.

Redpilled

BASED

One word user: divorce.

Don't marry whores, problem solved.

Lol imagine being this guy like lol seriously. Imagine WIFING a girl that had sex with BBC I mean lol just lol. Imagine talking to your children on how you met and all and she brings the fact that she dated a BBC before dating the small white dick of their daddy lol. Just imagine having to live with the fact that your wife thinks ''some BBC men are cute, definitely'' I mean lol. Imagine being this beta I mean lol ahah.

Attached: .jpg (1200x1200, 335K)

Look up telegony, your kids are going to have primitive nigger DNA.

this. If the answer isnt “omg black guys are gross” shes a fucking coalburner. To be honest you shouldve found this ot before marring such a slut but oh well. Just get a good divorce attorney and accuse her of cheating.

Divorce her. Not even joking. Not worth the shame, nothing of value is lost anyway. Get rid of it.

But he is going to beat her and shoot her, so if you really love her, you’ll let her know that.

good god am I ever happy I married an asian woman. She thinks niggers are disgusting and her parents are incredibly racist.

Just walk out on her, don't call, don't ask for a divorce, nada. Take your shit, sell everything you can and get the fuck out.

Attached: 1548234006506.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

Zero kids and the guy owns a biz and property? Who fucking cares. Just make a black friend and call it a life m8.
I mean, you dont have to fuck him if that's what you're worried about.

Imagine having a grandma who fucked niggers. That's the reality of Anglosphere cucks. Probably why family is dead and only happens at thanksgiving.

Wew lad check out this kukkmaster.
Any non asian that gets with an asian is a sign of incompetence and low potency.
T. Spic

Bro! You need to shut your mouth before you get yourself in trouble. The last thing you want is a domestic charge so you can't own guns. Its nearly impossible in this day and age to find a nice woman who hasn't slept with every color cock of the rainbow. Either let it go or divorce that slut and run for your life. You will most likely do neither and end up in jail after you knick that funds teeth out. If you are going to go for. Assault make sure you get your money's worth out of her face, because once you hit her you're done for.

>One post by this ID.

Didn't happen and you're a shill
sage

Yeah, I know. I'm trying to find the bright side to it. For starters, my sister finally has someone who can take care of her. But damn, man I don't respect ANY coal burners. I don't care if the guy is Clarence Thomas or whoever. But the best I can do is probably just keep them at an arm's length and just hope she doesn't tell our parents.

ok retard

Dont be upset, redpill her.

People make mistakes, and if you love her educate her, if you just act like a child, she will resent you, and probably go find another std ridden nigger to fuck, then give you std's.

You either redpill her, make her know the truth, expect it or dont, thats your 2 options.
>Lord have Mercy user, i hope it works out for you

It sounds like the David Alan Coe song

lmaooooooo

i feel so bad for you

Kill her ?

Wuss.

>sticking my dick in Jamal's residual spunk
> I am putting my mouth where Tyrone's cock has been

god damn get rid of this goddamn animal fucker

Attached: 2opo1_500.gif (500x300, 499K)

You shouldn't get mad. you should of just said that you find it disgusting. Now it seems like you're the one with the problem, retard.

All these insecure white bois.

Attached: 1548023547666.jpg (500x500, 51K)

based romanian. i would say something in romanian, but i don't know even a single word.

Niggers will be exterminated like the insects they are.

Divorce her, and ruin her life. If a Woman dates a Black man, or touches one there subhuman and deserve to be gassed.

>how do I come to terms with my wife's past
If you respect yourself you dont. But divorce her with an excuse.

youtu.be/hMFQ7XbIk-U

No further comment necessary.

Mutt there are more niggers and muslims per capita on ireland than fucking UK

Went into the kitchen to go cite black crime statistics at my wife and sure as shit she’s getting railed by Tyrone right on my counter.

my wife was a virgin

sucks for you guys. Next time, if youre gonna date american, make sure she isnt a whore

Yeah but she’s also your sister so there is that.

/thread

That's why we have slurry ponds up here

Jokes on you OP, my girlfriend asked me if I'd ever dated a black girl on our second date and was visibly relieved when I said no.

>I stormed out of the room furious
Deal with it or divorce her, don't sulk and throw temper tantrums like a little bitch.

not enough info to say if you should divorce..
how big is your wife's feminine benis?

Attached: 1489762692618.png (900x900, 529K)

You mean to breed this bitch? I don't think so! Wuss.

>taking aus bait
This thread is chalk-full of newfags

Attached: 1537716900849.jpg (285x298, 10K)

This is true.

>found out my mother is a mudshark yesterday
>tfw I have black DNA coursing through my veins

At least I can get gibs now. h-heh

Attached: 135135133251.png (323x156, 11K)

R.I.P. user rope may be your only hope

Attached: die.png (500x497, 270K)

>falling for a demoralizing concern troll this obvious
you guys are fucking pathetic

>how do I come to terms with my wife's past
Before you marry her

What an idiot- marrying somebody you don't know.

where the fuck are you finding these white women.
All the white women I grew up with and know find niggers repulsive and make more nigger jokes than I do.
This has to be some kind of psy op

>This is revolting, how do I come to terms with my wife's past and help her understand what she did was disgusting?

Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack

I went out for a ride and I never went back

Like a river that don't know where it's flowing

I took a wrong turn and I just kept going

not knowing this beforehand SAD

Attached: 1487606703814s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

>Married a mudshark
I'm SOO sorry OP I just...
I don't know what to say man you should seriously file for divorce I would never even date a woman who has fucked a nigger and I'm 23. I purposely made sure my current gf was not a mudshark. Start over now before you waste more time!

Attached: 1547389707009m.jpg (576x1024, 62K)

Based Nippon. Off by one repeating

>beta bux alpha fucks

Attached: 1547277053093.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

You're a faggot

I would divorce her right now, and possibly accuse her of pre-marital adultry.

All women are whores, even the little twelve year old princess types.

>t. nigger lover roastie

the shame is on you shitskin lover

Kick her to the curb, man. Remember you can be as rude and nasty as you want to mudsharks and even mixed kids since there won't likely be any exbf or father around to say or do anything about it.

If you have kids they will be a little bit black because the black guys semen is still inside her waiting to fuse with yours.

Das tut mir leid, user. I know that feeling all too well. You have to be strong and work this out together. It eventually gets better but will never be the same.

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 28K)

She told you some are cute. If she had fucked one, she would probably say more than that. Women love to talk

her past op? Lmfao fucking delusional.

You have to divorce her. Women retain the dna of every guy they’ve ever fucked, and that dna can be transmitted to their offspring. You might have a kid that looks white but had the genes for a nigger brain

>Why are white women like this?
Go ask your stupid fucking questions elsewhere. Any other deep philosophy you want to bless us with?

Why is the sky blue?
Why do things fall towards the ground?
Why is life so horrible?

Go vent somewhere else. I'm sure you have some "friends" on facebook who would love to hear about your problems

Attached: 17880356_1275752629211793_1248397712645177972_o.jpg (1200x978, 283K)

females are dumb user, that's why the saying goes women and children.

Attached: soyshark.png (800x750, 113K)

Beta fags turning this down. Kek. I colonize this shit all day

Attached: 1551996074639.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

Have another

Attached: 1551065070414.png (353x638, 337K)

Top kesimus

Attached: 1551058756128.jpg (878x661, 134K)

Just try not to think about his big black cock forcing itself into every orifice of your sister. It’ll be fine.

You can't really change the fact that your wife fucked a nigger, if it bothers you that much just leave her. Why would you even get married in the first place, especially without knowing this? You fucked up user.

This one is kinda sad. Lol. Little niglet sent off like a dog to dog pound.

Attached: 1551054927969.jpg (900x960, 383K)

Attached: 1547669653659.jpg (1239x1217, 125K)

Go away nigger

Attached: Go+away++not+oc_95df8a_4219539.jpg (480x309, 49K)

Divorce in white countries is a messy process, unlike non-white countries such as Iraq, Somalia and Ireland.

>married

That should be a first date question kek

Attached: 1547526056328.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

The rule is this, never seriously date/marry a mudshark. Once they become a mudshark, their only existence is to be used, that's it. Everyone knows this.

Even before I was redpilled I felt uncomfortable with this scenario desu

White women love ape looking men, no joke. If he has aids, thats an added bonus

he married a women that not detest nigers...

Kill her
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo