Anyone remember this guy?

What happened to him? He tried to climb the trump tower to have a conversation with trump but got tired and accepted an offer from law enforcement to go in a lower level window.
Kind of based but kind of retarded.
Anyone?

Attached: Found_1231841872_55044.jpg (707x471, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buildering.net/blog/2003/01/22/ryan-john-hartley-r-i-p/
youtube.com/watch?v=jSDNgpaQw78
gothamist.com/2017/05/24/kushner_evict_pudge_knuckles.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump offered him a job as a window washer.

Probably slap on the wrist and released

>Anyone remember this guy?
Yes.
>What happened to him?
Never really cared since it seemed more like a harmless stunt to get attention.

Anyone remember the kid from like 2003-4 who climbed a tower in new york, held up a 8.5x11 sheet of paper that nobody could fucking read, and then jumped?

Nevermind, it wasn't jew york, it was houston in 2002. buildering.net/blog/2003/01/22/ryan-john-hartley-r-i-p/

Yeah what crime is that? Trespassing? He isn't inside the building but its probably falls under that anyway. Endangerment? If he falls down on some one that would obviously be bad but i doubt any one would stand directly below him.

What else?

No? Link please

I remember him.

This guy made a video on it
youtube.com/watch?v=jSDNgpaQw78

His name was Ryan John Hartley. It was all over the news the day it happened. But it was 16 years ago, so most people don't remember. They aired his jump on all the cable news stations.

Criminal mischief.

look at his hair and face
hippie sjw liberal hair
young stupid face

We have a lot of laws here in the states that are NEVER enforced, and most people don't even know they exist until something like this happens, and the police go searching through a law book to find something to charge him with.

It's stupid, but that's how things work here.

….

T. Dumbass pig

He was last seen headed into Crazy Horses nostril...

Attached: CrazyWhores.jpg (210x280, 13K)

You are a literal retard if you read my post, and caught ANY type of wind that I was a police officer.

>pic related is literally you

Attached: 1548630447133.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

I think he's braveful and dumb at the same time. And he has a good bump.

He was literally the next messiah. He had been born again with a singular purpose - deliver a message of great importance to Trump. Unfortunately (((they))) got him again

Checked

Attached: 0E06B0BB-D00C-436A-8740-EF2F51873DA7.jpg (2896x2896, 655K)

Trump is the most evil corrupt leader the world has even seen besides Hitler & Mousselini. He is a child trapped in a man’s body, a narcissistic, delusional individual that has caused more dissention in not only the US but the entire world. He uses divide & conquer tactics to get his way. Look at when he shut down his gov’t & forced people that were earning a decent living to go to food shelters to survive; some lost their homes. Trump inherited a country in good shape because of Obama, the greatest world leader that ever lived besides Kennedy & Mandela & MLK. Obama inherited a country in a very bad state because of Bush - another Republican that sacrificed his own people in the name of oil. Trump did not WIN the election, he stole it. Snowden is the top hacker in the entire world & was exiled to Russia & was there during the election. Hillary was out for blood on Snowden & said if he EVER came back to the US, he would spend the rest of his natural life in jail. Trump said 30 years ago if he was to ever run as President, he would run as a Republican because they are the dumbest people on earth, they will believe anything. I could go on for hours, but I’ll drop the mic right here....Opiod use, drug overdoses & suicide are at an all time high in the US, unlike anything the world has ever seen before - why? Zero faith in this world leader. He has created a dark cloud over humanity. 80% of the people polled that voted for him said it was a grave mistake & they would never vote for him again. A monkey with a bag of hammers could do a better job...

This. That’s why I'm appealing to all of you stupid idiots to vote Democrat in 2020. That is if you have the basic education enough to read a ballot, anyway. I understand the majority of you racist rednecks can't even read this post, though. But those who can, please pass my message on to the rest of your inbred family. We Democrats are morally, culturally and intellectually superior to you in every way. I will qualify myself by noting that I have a Liberal Arts degree from a college, which you obviously have never been to, if you even know what one is. I also have a black friend. I have been told by several professors that everything you hold dear is terrible. Therefore you, personally, are also terrible. I don't know you, but I know that you're racist. I also know that you hate gay people and still get scared during lightning storms. The religion which you hold closely, greatly believe in, and which brings you comfort--you are wrong because I'm smarter than you and I'm telling you so.You see, us Democrats want a system which helps everyone in the world. Our system is designed around love and kindness to everyone. If you don't agree, I hate you. If you knew your history, which of course you don't, you'll remember a time in America when Indians were dragged away from their homes and forced to assimilate into white society. Well, we want to change that kind of behaviour by making sure you go to college and have a small apartment in a big, busy coastal city, where you belong. That will help you rid yourselves of your backward, incorrect culture and way of thinking. We'll do everything we can to make sure you agree with us and say all the right things and not be brainwashed against thinking the same way we do. All of you stupid, backward, redneck, racist, homophobic, uneducated yokels need to realize we're trying to build a classless society where we all get to live in harmony with each other, where we're all equal.

Hmmm...
What are the odds that two almost identically wordy, lefty BS posts would be "communicating" within 5 minutes of the first post?

kylie jenner has a nigger nose

Stale pasta.

Go eat some bernie dick, faggot

>Ryan John Hartley
And this is how he's remembered today. Quite the impact on humanity.
Oh, sorry, that probably isn't very appropriate . . .

Attached: dead.jpg (606x117, 38K)

Listen guy who posted his long rant...none of pol are going to listen to you. I didn't vote for any of the past candidates and probly never will for the new ones coming because they don't have any of my values and visions in mind. So quit trying to get others to listen to you. As long America is intact, I don't really care what they do.

Lost me at first sentence

He trannied when he should have fagged

Go get a coffee at country style you bitch.

Kushner had his foreskin removed in the pit of 666 5th he never climb again.

Attached: 1546923299.jpg (1513x848, 195K)

OP posted a picture of a man that scaled the Trump Tower in his run-up to the election.

The funny part is that the Kushner family business leased space to a coffee shop in the lobby owned by a famous climber, one of the best in the world.

Kushner closed out his lease earlier that year I think, and then later that year some guy climbs the face of the building?

That's hilarious and something akin to the poetic justice that carries in certain communities

I don't even think they knew eachother.....

I knew the owner of the shop well and never heard he was thrown out of the tower, but shortly afterwards some guy went all out and rigged the fuck out of a stunt like that....he's pretty much god-tier legend now

gothamist.com/2017/05/24/kushner_evict_pudge_knuckles.php

The article explains there were 5 fires in the building as they were buying it out?

Then it says some damages were so bad that they delayed repairing them, and while the guy was repairing the shop himself there was a rep that tried to buy them out.

Kushner was moving everyone out to renovate the whole thing after his goons set 5 different fires in a month !!!

great job at showing everyone youre a shill tranny faggot

Attached: 1539175737726.gif (188x167, 2.68M)

>leaf
Checks out

We should really just make Canada into a memeflag at this point

Kushner is a fucking arsonist

5 fires in a month is a death trap he is running like some sweat shop where they lock the doors and tell you to work off the debt to their company.

Basic tool thinking he can run these substandard buyouts and hustling the men in the area.

The Coffee Shop owner even is married to a former Trump model.....

It's like they did this when their shit was handed to them in the first days of the Stormy affair and the investigations into Trump's pedo association

Trump's supermodel affairs, his so called prepping competitions for teenies and tots, his Mar A Lago menu that he used to cater to Epstein's cabal of upper echelon members.

His real estate scams there and elsewhere on the company time

He doesnt navigate the globe for diplomacy, it's to front for his deals in Moscow, and the hopes for more of his spreading affairs that follow.

He's running on a Chicago investment with SOROS who was funding Clintonite Color Revolutions.

He created this problem for himself

His own "Money Pit" ...... his own swamp.

One wonders if Kuchner has started fires....what other buildings has he scuttled?

Look at his eyes....he's a fucking arsonist