How do we solve the right-wing grifters question?

How do we solve the right-wing grifters question?

Attached: D1I4WmvXcAEJkQB.jpg (980x1200, 119K)

Damn you people are retarded

>Leas
Really now?

These are nothing more than a combination of trolls and jew tricks to divide and conquer. Watch the replies to my post by jews, calling me a jew, to hide their jewish tricks, or are you saying free everything is good now? In which case based cortez am I right?

>They ever subscribed, literally or figuratively, or gave money to these internet talking head fucks that came out of nowhere

Attached: AK-Admitting-Biggest-Regrets-While-Drunk.jpg (640x360, 25K)

>Grifters
spelt Griefers wrong

>How do we solve the right-wing grifters question?
why don't you niggers start with "barak obama" and his "wife"? have they ever earned a nickle that wasn't from the government? have they ever earned a nickle at all?

Rape?

How do you do fellow jew?

As much as you may hate it you really have to give The Frankfurt School guys some recognition. They really stuck to it with a relentless tenacity all the way through the decades down to Cloward Piven and beyond to the very brink of this magnificent success for them. They have shucked and jived, kiked and Jewed, and BAMN have had stunning success in achieving their goals. You may hate them but you do have to give them the tip of the hat.

we yang gang now

Attached: 1551897497034.jpg (794x715, 109K)

we cut our dick off and take female hormones until our face mutates

Attached: 1551449461039.jpg (1024x789, 107K)

I'd put a tea towel on my head and declare a jihad on her puss puss

>flag
>yang
oh jews

YANG
GANG
no more money for you, srry :^)

Attached: 1552049832150.jpg (1200x889, 125K)

he'll only get elected if he applies the UBI to israel as well giving 1000$ us taxpayer money to every israeli.

The plutocrat elite, Money, have embraced many of their ideas, and passed them downward to the rubes, via their control of, essentially, everything (everything runs on money). I think the Frankfurt School's success can be explained by elite patronage, driven by the elites being interested in building a global open market of worker-consumer-hedonist individualist interchangeable "citizens of the world" to rule over and profit from. The fact that the elite are wildly disproportionately Jewish also plays a role in this.

pathetic

Attached: E1lW3MP.png (625x579, 134K)

>keeps crying about jews when trump flipped neocon and is israels biggest asset in a decade

the jokes write themselves

>Alex Jones joins yang gang

Why is yang going for right wing support? We cant vote in the Democrat primary. He would have been better off running GOP (trump did and hes pretty much a neoliberal and he won) if he wanted right wing to help him. Inside the Democrat party we have no power, especially in the primaries.

It's kinda retarded that Faith Goldy just criticized Trump and the GOP a few days ago for not beginning hard on immigration. Yet here she is now supporting Andrew Yang who who wants amnesty for all illegal immigrants. I guessing that all the right wing e-celebs have given up on the immigration problem (which might never be solved thanks to the GOP) and are now shifting their attention to Neet bucks.

Attached: 1463533507717.jpg (600x801, 124K)

WayneTang

Attached: 1536025606315.png (500x407, 85K)

Isn't it obvious they're all part of the same kike propaganda machine?

Oh yeah, they are pure evil but nobody can deny their commitment. The long march through the institutions is a very very smart concept and one that the far right would benefit from. The right wing are cowards though, anytime you suggest the right break into education, art or any other liberal dominated institution most of the right wingers will act like they are too holy to be around lefties. While lefties have absolutely no problem infiltrating the right. Even Jow Forums is this way, too good to shill on reddit but will endlessly whine about reddit shilling on here.

They never cared about immigration problems, they just used right wing talking points to get famous and mooch money. Why do you think Jow Forums has preached against giving these faggots money or support. Richard Spencer also endorsed Yang. These ecelebs are losers who just cling to whatever they can to stay relevant.

It's really an attempt to get Trump's attention, since he's surrounded by neocon zionists and isn't getting any feedback from the base. But don't tell that to the dipshit magapedes on Jow Forums who think it's all "discord trannies" and just want to trust the plan.

Attached: 48283838832923.png (836x170, 29K)

Question, why are there so many influential Canadians on both sides of the political spectrum in the USA?

Trumps compromised, people voted for Bannon not trump and they just didnt know it. Once Bannon left all of trumps pro America policies left with him. Trump isn't going to wake up, he has his slut daughter and kike son in law whispering in his ear 24/7 now. Christie too, he was pushed out by Kushner while Bannon was pushed out by Ivanka (Meghan McCain tier skank). Bannon litterally created Trumps platform lol.

Valid observation. I work in a pozzed industry, but it's just a wolf in sheeps clothing situation. There is too much money and liability for them not to toe the line. It does concern me how deep they are packing the roster with do nothing women in office jobs though. Eventually the company will be too top heavy with niggerbitch beurocrats and will fail. I'll let you guys know when to short it

What high-profile lefties are there apart from Naomi Klein?

>I'll let you guys know when to short it

God bless you user

This

I always said if I didn't have any morals I would have hopped into the religious sector selling bonus bucket slop for Armageddon to old people that I brainwashed through said religion.