I have no words

Today is going to be insufferable.

Attached: CNN freeperiod.jpg (565x633, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/59xq7q/canada-is-investing-in-far-right-extremism-research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just ignor the thots today

Shes cute. Would lick her ass hole like a lollipop.

how fucking poor is your family that they can't afford tampons for their daughters?

>Would lick her ass hole like a lollipop.

So how many licks does it take to get the center of Pajette's poop?

Attached: Poo India.jpg (888x676, 154K)

I have never understood this bullshit. How the fuck are you unable to afford cunt rags or condoms? I fucking hate people.

Attached: 1523934816801.jpg (546x409, 183K)

a one...a two....a three...a four...four lick to get to the center of QT pajeets poo.

Hey, she needs money for jewelry, makeup, going out and partying with Chad etc
Don't judge dude

She's from the UK. That doesn't make her Indian. Her values are British and you know how Britbong values are.

Well, they had the right idea at one point in time....

Attached: poo_disposal.jpg (716x495, 48K)

Umm... excuse me... men also menstruate too.

Attached: tenor (5).gif (390x244, 1014K)

>Britbong values

Attached: UK Present Day.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

>Can afford makeup and Jewelry
>Can't afford a rag to stuff in her bleeding third armpit

>can't afford $10 box of tampons
>can afford newest iphone and latest meme pair of nike/adidas shoes
k

period poverty as it is grossly called is an actual problem in the UK in working class areas, but they never expand on the headline figures of X women struggle to pay for sanitary products. how many still buy fags and booze, how many have children and live on welfare, how many are already getting job seekers, child benefit and housing benefit? the figures are also the usual figures from these left-wing "think tanks" where they ask 200 women and then extrapolate for the entire population. there's also the ethnic aspect where children who aren't white are sent to school by mothers who don't understand the need for the girl to have sanitary products in her school bag.

essentially it is just another ploy to get the government to pay for the cost of being a woman as they think it is unfair that men don't need to pay the same costs for womens "essentials" like makeup and cosmetics, bras, tampons, tights, pink razors and such. plus they insist on standards of free shit, they can't possibly get the cheapest sanitary products offered because then there would be a difference between the free tampon girls and the normal brand tampon girls and we'd have tampon wars in the school hallways and all that bullshit. it is another shit test, or more correctly a smear test.

Buy one of those $40 silicone cups and you're good for literal years. Anyone buying cocaine-laced TSS (((tampons))) deserves their poverty.

I saw this thread on some lefty site. This one time after a earthquake in South East Asia they were like "reeeeee! Make sure to send them birth control and tampons! Ree!" I mentioned that they have bigger issues to worry about then a cunt rag(can litterally be made out of anything) and I got instabanned

It almost boggles my mind that women used to have sets of actual skills at one time in history.

Attached: 1432264468866.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

I guess I need free toilet paper now.

How absolutely dare you!

Attached: Batman laughing.gif (320x238, 220K)

Is that OC?

No. It posted here a while ago.

Ah I'm stealing it then. Such beautiful British scenery

>yay! I have menstrual products now!
>still shitting in the street
>progress

No one in the history of the fucking world has ever gone bankrupt paying for tampons.

Attached: Clb10Y3m.jpg (970x1024, 61K)

>one in the history of the fucking world has ever gone bankrupt paying for tampons
I read somewhere state subsidized tampons literally bleed the Assyrian Empire dry. Where do you think the red sea came from?

Attached: assyrian_empire.png (3508x2481, 67K)

What a bigot !
Menstruations are something to be proud of !
#FreeBleeding #DownWithPatriarchy

Interesting aside - a British survival show hosted by Bear Grylls did the same schtick and got the same hilarious results. The weaklings and whiners on the men's team quickly threw a tantrum and went home, and the rest had a few squabbles when food and resources became scarce, but ultimately managed to band together and by the end were surviving quite comfortably.

The women were fucking incompetent - they spent the first week split up and lost in the jungle trying to find the beach, were so bad at hunting that the production crew had to release a couple of doped up piglets into the camp so they wouldn't starve (which the women initially adopted as pets), several of the girls nearly died of dehydration because they refused to take turns fetching water from the lagoon, one of them nearly burned her fucking face off by boiling the water in a closed container, and by the end of the show they were so short on food supplies the producers hired one of the locals to dress as a native, pass by their island in a canoe, and literally, LITERALLY, throw tuna at them from the boat.

Attached: LOST.webm (718x404, 2.99M)

>$10
Try one dollar, they are literally at the dollar store

why are feminists so fucking obsessed with their periods? it's unused uterine wall lining, you are celebrating being useless

>having a vagina but being too retarded to find someone to pay for your needs

It's always 'fuck white people" unless they need money or gibs

under 2 pounds for 20 in the uk
2 pounds a month, that's it, why are they fucking complaining?

Attached: tampax.jpg (1122x436, 75K)

So this is the power of feminism

Attached: 0797456456.jpg (1200x2788, 1.94M)

Attached: 8imeh22rtjby.jpg (480x706, 44K)

It wasn't all bad, there was one girl, Lauren, I think a nurse or something, who went full-innawoods and spent most of the season solo hunting and bitching out the rest of the women for being incompetent pussies.

If leftists jerking each other off on social media is enough to ruin your day then you're spending too much time on the internet

I met two women in my years in a customs shop that were skilled and hard workers.

They were both major dykes.

LOL

here is the sauce for the ass

Attached: 1534883615123.jpg (1214x697, 141K)

I’ve been reading a bunch of women posting messages of support and how can they be better and how they were always raised to be girly and things shouldn’t be like that. Women are worst than kids, holy shit, they need to be reminded that they can do something so they can think for themselves. Earlier I saw a fat chick talking about how she didn’t want to go to the beach because she wasn’t comfortable with herself. Just go to the fucking beach you Fat fuck or lose some weight and stop complaining. I hate that nobody can say that without being called sexist, but it’s true and they all know it.

??? Wut ???
Does this dumb cunt really think razors are free ? Kek. The abyssal stupidity of feminists will never cease to amaze me.

Look at this.

vice.com/en_ca/article/59xq7q/canada-is-investing-in-far-right-extremism-research

>from the UK
Take her back. She looks Indian to me. Brits weren't whiners and expecting a free ride. Indian women are spoilt as is this bint - British girls are not. TAKE HER BACK.

Yes this woman is insufferable but I do have to question why women have to pay for soemthing that is beyong their control.

Lets say if men had to take something in order to get an erection every time we had sex, would you not want something that didn't cost you any money to help you out because it was beyong your control?

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Mental illness detected

That cute ass must still be warm. Give it one last good fuck

Is this a Poe?

They make reusable silicone inserts that cost < $20

As always these idiots feign poverty and victimization when they’re the ones making shitty choices

There was a time in my life where I had to decide whether I was going to eat a meal or pay for gas to get home. My expenses were so tight that I could stretch a Subway sandwich 3 meals. My “leisure” spending was virtually zero.

Any time I see some whiny bitch complain about how they can’t afford something, they always seem to have a fancy phone, makeup, designer clothing/purse. There’s your problem, you have no self control and that’s someone else’s fault?

>no girl should miss school because she can't buy things
This is an advertisement

My wife uses one of those cups. It's more economically efficient. She's saved hundreds on pads over the years.

>The cotton jew