Merika

Merika

Attached: Merika2.jpg (750x1094, 86K)

Based as fuck, although the company should get in trouble for hiring an illegal worker. They shouldn't just get off scott free.

That is an asshole move but, equally, just the reality of living and working somewhere illegally. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Why should the company pay for this when the can stick me with the bill?

Just another piece of evidence that illegal immigration helps only businesses keep their costs low and creates an underclass.

Dumb illegals trying to artificially inflate workplace injuries.

Can’t be compassionate for everyone of 7 billion people faggot. What is finite resources?

At least he could not run from the ICE agents.

Attached: 0970930C-083D-495C-B0D8-35B04F064778.jpg (607x609, 87K)

Based, the company that hired him should be punished as well

Kek! Based as fuck!

fuck this company, i mean, spic sjouldn't get anything, but they should be fucking destroyed financially for hiring illegal

Good. I hope more break their legs

Shit that didnt happen for 500 Alex!

>broke his femur

Attached: 9346DA14-A81A-49B1-B8E9-22CBA2B88045.jpg (1050x1400, 188K)

Second.

But that story sounds fake -- doesn't name/shame the company, and what is a two year old kid doing at the construction site?

Attached: Scruffy_2_9337.jpg (720x540, 91K)

Thats why kikes and boomer scum support immigration. Slave labour. Trump is just old whore in a new whorehouse

>I don't like it so its fake

cool! get the illegal the fuck out of here, ha ha ha

This, but investigate the company to the fullest, while also making them pay for every tiny thing that is not up to standard.
Sound like the solution is no illegal immigration at all

the article does not suggest compassion for 7 billion people, merely for the man injured on your worksite

Absolutely based

Proud to be a Boston pipefitter

No link
Literally who’s twitter account
Thanks for nothing
Why did an illegal bring his two year old kid to work at a construction site?
Fake and gay.

The stupid thing is that NPCs will see this as a reason to not police the border even though that would mean more illegal workers being abused by skinflint employers.

I like it, but its fake. Also, prosecute the company that let him work there.

yeah but they probably set his leg properly at the taxpayer's expense so he technically got more than he deserved

Later you dumb fucking brownie
That’ll teach you to come here illegally

Aww, you mad? One less Shitblood to vote to steal my property.

Wow it's almost like the racists were right when they said illegals coming here for work is bad for everyone including them.

I wonder what shop this happened at if it's true because Boston is mostly Union and you cant get into any of the locals without proving citizenship

I doubt this all happened while he was laying on the ground with a broken leg.
I'm sure they called an ambulance, took him to the ER, put a cast on it, and sent him home, where he was arrested in front of his son.
But you are right about it being a bullshit story though. Workman's Comp would've kicked in before he got into the ambulance, or at the ER before a cast was made, or a bone set.

oh no he did something illegal and now has to face the repercussions
kys discord tranny

And then every white person clapped

Well, I'll say that in the few times I was injured on the job, a boss would meet me at the hospital to take care of all the comp stuff.

Could you possibly be any more naive? Do yourself a favor and avoid clickbait articles that attempt to manipulate you by pulling on your heartstrings

>>THIS JUST IN, VIOLENT MURDERERS CANNOT BE APPREHENDED IN FRONT OF THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE THIS WOULD HURT THE CHILD.

Get fucked Antifa moron

Whats the problem? Sucks for him personally, but he took the job knowing he was taking it from an American citizen for less pay. If he's moronic enough to think they weren't using him well that's his problem aint it

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

Not everyone believe in world conquest big guy. So relax your tiny Napoleon dick.

>nowhere does it say the man was an employee
I bet he was just some dumb illegal bean climber.

based AF

fukkennnn based
but this is cringey like calling the cops on your dealer for ripping you off

Sadly this. This sounds a lot like more fake news. I hope that it is true and that the company gets punished for hiring illegals.

Attached: 1494035530692m.jpg (262x1024, 78K)

The story is probably fake but it's still hilarious. If it is a real story, I hope the company gets fined into insolvency for hiring an illegal in the first place.

> Walls don't wor....

> Boston March 8th 2019 - spic cannot ladder

They name shame. Even drop the company number. Tara Construction.

fucking based as hell.
they should fine the company for hiring an illegal as well.

Attached: hahahahahaha.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

Their only mistake was not arresting the son too

Good thing Mexico has universal healthcare then.

So you finally figured out that corporations were using these people as indentured servants and pulling shit like this for the past 80 years? You can blame America all you want, but had this person been a citizen, these corporations would have NEVER done this. Corporations do not care about illegals and they do this shit to them all the time when it becomes convenient for them to do so or when the illegal in question becomes a burden to them.

Maybe lefties need to wake up and take a good look at why corporations are so pro-immigration. They aren't that way because they are being inclusive, they are that way because its cheap labor that they can exploit and they don't have to pay the same amount in both pay and benefits to an illegal like they do a citizen.

Attached: 1514359511076.jpg (500x501, 88K)

Shit that never happened.